Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

went to a different Walmart today and still nothing. Toys section employee told me they have been getting this about 2x a week and will be getting this until christmas but she said for some reason its always gone first thing in the morning. so if you are a scalper named Scott you are doing a great job!

F**k you Mattel!

btw, my friend's Matty subscription for Teela was canceled for no apparent reason. Great!

You didn't see my post, my subscription for Teela was cancelled also, I had to order her myself. I even called the credit card company and they said there was no problem whatsoever, so it worked twice and now it doesn't work....yes Mattel is a SHI^^Y company.

That noise about Wave 10 is terrible, I do not buyers/seller for profit, that burns me up.

Last week, I went home on a Wednesday evening and found some NyQuil and knocked myself out at about 8:30PM or so.

The next morning I woke up at 4AM and put the dog in the car and began the hunt.

Though I myself didn't find the figs, someone that I knew that was doing the same thing did.

I think I might very well do the same thing again tomorrow night. Even though I already have a set, there are a few people on this board that I know that don't . With any luck , I will be able to track down a set or 2.

I totally understand the frustration of not being able to find what you are looking for.

All I want to do is hand someone my money in return for a product. I want to give them my money so that they may turn a profit. Why wont they take my money? Why wont they take MY EFFIN MONEY?!?

• Like 1

Now that we have ManBat, do you think they might eventually make a NINJA MANBAT???

That would be AWESOME! I would buy a hundred of those things.

It would also be awesome if the Parademons would end up in the "Best of Wave" That way we could have an army of them surrounding Darkseid!

Bullock with a GCPD Officer would be cool too.

Last week, I went home on a Wednesday evening and found some NyQuil and knocked myself out at about 8:30PM or so.

The next morning I woke up at 4AM and put the dog in the car and began the hunt.

Though I myself didn't find the figs, someone that I knew that was doing the same thing did.

I think I might very well do the same thing again tomorrow night. Even though I already have a set, there are a few people on this board that I know that don't . With any luck , I will be able to track down a set or 2.

Have you verified the time the local Wal-Marts restock their toys?

Even the 24 hour locations around here stock at around 10-11PM, at least that's when they start dragging stock pallets to the floor.

I'd double check just in case, because 4AM may actually be too late if someone in the area has contacts at the store.

Have you verified the time the local Wal-Marts restock their toys?

Even the 24 hour locations around here stock at around 10-11PM, at least that's when they start dragging stock pallets to the floor.

I'd double check just in case, because 4AM may actually be too late if someone in the area has contacts at the store.

I never verified, but as I went in I noticed the the palettes hit the floors around 11pm or so and the employees stay rather vigilant when it comes to them.

There have been people out and stocking starting as late as early as 12am and as late as 4am.

That is a pretty big window.

The stocking habits have changed quite a bit. Palette diving might be difficult.

Another interesting aspect in Columbus, OH is that we have the outer loop. Pretty much you jump on and go around the city and hit every WalMart along the way. It takes a good hour to make your way around and you can hit most stores while doing it. The hunting pattern here is pretty easy. If you divide the city with a friend, it becomes even easier.

I never verified, but as I went in I noticed the the palettes hit the floors around 11pm or so and the employees stay rather vigilant when it comes to them.

There have been people out and stocking starting as late as early as 12am and as late as 4am.

That is a pretty big window.

The stocking habits have changed quite a bit. Palette diving might be difficult.

I saved a copy of that one scalpers Wave 10 boxes to my phone for convenient pallet diving reference. ;)

Also helps to have a visual aid to give to employees.

Well I stoked, my buddy sent me a text saying he found batman, joker and powergirl. I thought hell yeah 3 to go, then he text mission complete. Then I was like Hell yeah x3. Can't wait to get them from him. Never thought i would get them. So all i need now is Regular mantis from wave 9, and im complete. Except color of fear sinestro which i didn't want but now with the 2 packs coming out its a must have.

I dont know if there is any truth to this, But I hope there is. Its something I found on Matty Facebook...

"This was on the DCD board thought it was interesting enough to share:

"I spoke with a Walmart manager at our local store and he said a few odd

items re-guarding wave 10 and a few other waves. I don't know how much

he knows but did seem to have... a idea and knowledge of the product which

is rare for walmart and DCU.

Take this with a gain of salt...

he said wave 10 will be coming in heavy around the early Christmas

months, along with 2 more waves. he did not say which lines. but I

would probably guess lines 9 and 11,

I would guess since wave 8 has come and gone, but who knows.

He also said DCU would get a end cap for figures since it is a best seller now.

He also said to look for ads to be running showing figures in the

walmart sell flyers coming out with in 2 weeks.. Again this is what he

said to me.. "</h3>

I dont know if there is any truth to this, But I hope there is. Its something I found on Matty Facebook...

"This was on the DCD board thought it was interesting enough to share:

"I spoke with a Walmart manager at our local store and he said a few odd

items re-guarding wave 10 and a few other waves. I don't know how much

he knows but did seem to have... a idea and knowledge of the product which

is rare for walmart and DCU.

Take this with a gain of salt...

he said wave 10 will be coming in heavy around the early Christmas

months, along with 2 more waves. he did not say which lines. but I

would probably guess lines 9 and 11,

I would guess since wave 8 has come and gone, but who knows.

He also said DCU would get a end cap for figures since it is a best seller now.

He also said to look for ads to be running showing figures in the

walmart sell flyers coming out with in 2 weeks.. Again this is what he

said to me.. "</h3>

I would love if all of this is true, Lord knows I would love this.

That would be good news but I will believe it when I see it....... sounds way to plained out for any regular WM manager to know. As far as me, still nothing since I found Forager and Batman 3+ weeks ago...... @grumpy@

Draven

things are at least changing, the 2 ebay items I watched ended less than 300, which is considerable because 2 days ago they were still ending at 350 to almost 400.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330369906134&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190343185759&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I'm going back out tomorrow to Wal-Mart to see what they have. Which I already know same old wave 7.

nothign again

i see that Ebay prices for a set of Wave 10 is slowly going down. last week it was selling around $350-400. now I see some Buy it Now for less than $300. Supply is starting to catch up on demand. if it is true that these wave will continue hitting til Christmas that means there will be pleny for everyone....here's to hoping.

yes scored joker for 33 plus shipping. joker is the only one i pay that much. harley is going to be so happy. all the others are not so important to me. i wait until they drop a lot. black batman will baywarm anyway, so he will be sheap in a few weeks. man-bat seems to be the hard to find because his prices are still very high and i cant find so manny of him on ebay.