Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

Which figure in wave 10 is the display stand?

Paul, your not a scalper in Dallas are ya?? Or a Hot Wheeler in Dallas, even worse!!

Anyhow not really trying I guess. Haven't been to a Wal Mart in days! But I would still want this wave, and if I don't find it, then I will give up the line, period!! No way I'm gonna miss out on the Joker and other crucial DC characters and continue supporting the line. It shouldn't have to be this hard, you know!!!

Death to scalpers! Seriously! I collect the figures to open up and put in my curio cabinet. I have all of waves 1-9, plus the variants that appeal to me. I want to know if Batman is the display stand because I don't want him if I don't need him for Imperiex.

Yep Bats has the stand. welcome to the boards

what has happened to California!?!?!?!?

Tell me I live in Cal and I haven't even see them myself and the only one I want is Joker. But right now have no money to get him if he was out over here.

texas and oklahoma are getting all the wave 10 shipments!

They heard there's no money over there at the moment? :P

I'm in CA. I got my set. And apparently while I was away on vacation the store where I got my set got at least one more case in.

I'm in CA. I got my set. And apparently while I was away on vacation the store where I got my set got at least one more case in.

where in CA dude???

I somehow doubt that all of the wave 10's are making their way to Texas and Oklahoma. The Wal-Mart I found them at was a shot in the dark. It's a Wal-Mart that is pretty far out of the way. I was doubtful that I was going to find them there to begin with. I really don't think that wave 10 is only showing up at certian Wal-Marts or anything, but I think it's more of a random thing.

My wife found the remnants of two cases at the same WM where I picked up Beast Boy and Forager a couple weeks ago - so I now have all but Man-Bat and Joker(!).

I also managed to convince a worker at one of my other stores to order a case, which she said would arrive on Halloween - here's hoping it's W10 and not a best of.

where in CA dude???

The Windsor Walmart. NorCal.

Oh I see. YOu didn't want the Imperiex piece from Forager though. I'm not a fan of Imperiex but the figure itself is gorgeous with all the dark red, black and metallic gold.

I must respectfully disagree, Imperiex looks like a mook!! LOL!!!

Ok, so those of you who have pallet dived, do you go late at night or early in the morning, ie 4 or 5 in the morning???

Oh I see. YOu didn't want the Imperiex piece from Forager though. I'm not a fan of Imperiex but the figure itself is gorgeous with all the dark red, black and metallic gold.

Ok, so those of you who have pallet dived, do you go late at night or early in the morning, ie 4 or 5 in the morning???

If there is a light pallet where there isn't much in the way of toy products I'd say 10 pm is a good time since you can quickly look through everything. If there are several pallets heavily stacked probably between 1am-3am.

But the best thing to do is to call about 5pm to walmart customer service desk at your store, give them the upc 002708472801 and tell them that you were told that if you gave this # to them they could tell you the status of the order: on order, in transit. If it is transit it will be on that night's truck and I'd be there at 10pm. It also helps if you call everyday about 10pm and talk to the toy stocker. The key I've found is to let them hear from you everyday in order to underscore the fact you aren't going away and you are serious about getting these figures. They'll then love nothing more to do than get the figures for you so you go away!

The stores around here usually drag out the pallets near closing, assuming it's not a 24 hour store. Usually around 9-10PM.

Another store, there's a fellow who seeds stock between 12PM-3PM during the week days.

Hit two Wal-Marts tonight. Naught.

The stores around here usually drag out the pallets near closing, assuming it's not a 24 hour store. Usually around 9-10PM.

Another store, there's a fellow who seeds stock between 12PM-3PM during the week days.

Hit two Wal-Marts tonight. Naught.

I try to hit the pallets twice once around 10 ish and the call early in the morning around 3 or 4 or head to the wallys its self

Just remember that Captain Cold, Cyborg and Firestorm are the hot ones right now, so youll want to buy up as much of those charecters as you can. Just a little tip.

Woohooo, I must have the rareest figs on the market around me then....lol. But we need to add Dr. Impossible to that list, as he is running so hot around here that nobody will touch him.

I agree, I think he looks rediculous. Everything about him is great except for his head. It is a quality sculpt and all that, I just don't like the costume design. He would be badass with a closed in mask that covered his mouth

Just remember that Captain Cold, Cyborg and Firestorm are the hot ones right now, so youll want to buy up as much of those charecters as you can. Just a little tip.

Woohooo, I must have the rareest figs on the market around me then....lol. But we need to add Dr. Impossible to that list, as he is running so hot around here that nobody will touch him.

I got Kid Flash. He is 1 per 100 boxes. LOL! Im thinking of buying all the Kid flash in my local WM and trade it for a set of Wave 10.

There in lies the problem for me, is that every single store in the Austin area is 24 hours, every single one!! So if you have a regular job, you really are pressed to be able to hit a store in the wee hours on a daily basis!! @grumpy@

I was around a WalMart that hardly ever has anything DCUC related but decided to check anyway. Lo and behold I scored a Joker, Power Girl, and Black Batman! Somebody must have picked off the rest but I am happy either way. I check a few other WalMarts to no avail though. Now all I need is Beast Boy and I'm done.

If anybody is wondering I am in MI, I got mine from the Super WalMart on Mich. Ave in Dearborn.

There in lies the problem for me, is that every single store in the Austin area is 24 hours, every single one!! So if you have a regular job, you really are pressed to be able to hit a store in the wee hours on a daily basis!! @grumpy@

All it takes is a couple trips to determine a stock pattern, after that it's all about persistence. :)

I'm in the day job boat as well, and I'm not a morning person - so my evening hours (what is commonly referred to as Free Time) lately have been consumed with hitting locations I know receive them. Really wish I could find the motivation to rise with the sun, but it just never happens. AUGH!

went to a different Walmart today and still nothing. Toys section employee told me they have been getting this about 2x a week and will be getting this until christmas but she said for some reason its always gone first thing in the morning. so if you are a scalper named Scott you are doing a great job!

F**k you Mattel!

btw, my friend's Matty subscription for Teela was canceled for no apparent reason. Great!