Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

Got manbat, forager, beast boy, batman, and powergirl from a friend in wichita, kansas

now just need to get joker and robotman

I have scored both Power Girl and Joker.

Joker is AWESOME! Power Girl is pretty cool as well.

So, now I just have to track down Robot Man, Beast Boy, Forager and Man-Bat

Still haven't seen wave 8 or 9 and now 10 is out this is to much. They need to slow down for a little bit until the others been come out.

Hi!

Really will be hard to find the wave 10? maybe is a lot of money and in a couple of months in all the walmarts will be or will be another wave 5???

Got manbat, forager, beast boy, batman, and powergirl from a friend in wichita, kansas

now just need to get joker and robotman

I have scored both Power Girl and Joker.

Joker is AWESOME! Power Girl is pretty cool as well.

So, now I just have to track down Robot Man, Beast Boy, Forager and Man-Bat

I think that this series will be like marvel legends normal medium and very hard $$$$ i mean, and i think and walmart wont bring more wave 10 right?

^no, i live an hour from LA and here its still cyborgs and cap cold, well i am expecting my walmart to get some new figures in this week, i'm thinking they might come tomorrow since thats when action figures i like usually come in, if so i'll let you know

thanks, i've been checking 3 Walmarts everyday and still nothing. 2 Walmarts that I go to are loaded with Cyborgs, Kid Flash & Capt Cold.

Going to Wal-Mart tomorrow so lets see what comes out and I'm from Riverside CA.

Mattel needs to make sure that these exclusive waves are made to reach everyone and not a few. This is really stupid on Mattel's part. Has Matty said anything about wave 10 since it came out? I know that they promised that wave 10 was going to be in more stores and be easier to find. I hope it's not another broken promise.

Has Matty said anything about wave 10 since it came out? I know that they promised that wave 10 was going to be in more stores and be easier to find. I hope it's not another broken promise.

I hate to be pessimistic and I still think it's fairly early for this wave, but I do have to remember that being EASIER to find doesn't necessarily mean that they'll be EASY to find.

If Wave 5 only made it to THREE Walmarts (for example) I could very well see Mattel claiming that Wave 10 is easier to find because it made it into FOUR Walmarts.

Increasingly, I have the fear that while maybe a few more Walmarts may have picked up the DCUC line, Mattel didn't increase their production numbers on this line at all. Mattel notoriously would rather short their retailers than be stuck with an overage of stock. Recent events have proven this. I am very much afraid that the sightings of Wave 10 will dry up soon and that Mattel will come forward and as with Wave 9, they'll say, "Sorry, Folks. That's all there is but don't worry we have lots of Wave 11 coming your way soon."

It really seems that from Wave 8 onward the distribution and availability of this line has collapsed horribly. I've been able to keep up but only by doing an incredible amount of scrambling. So far Wave 10 seems to be eluding me altogether.

I never saw wave 8 at all so I didn't get any from the series.

Mattel needs to make sure that these exclusive waves are made to reach everyone and not a few. This is really stupid on Mattel's part. Has Matty said anything about wave 10 since it came out? I know that they promised that wave 10 was going to be in more stores and be easier to find. I hope it's not another broken promise.

Scalpers on ebay have hundreds of wave 10. They seem to have no prob finding these @grumpy@

How hard has it been for people to find Wave 8 and Wave 9?

Wave 8 is still popping up in my area as is Wave 9.

Are we all in agreement that wave 7 is no longer needed by any collector?

How hard has it been for people to find Wave 8 and Wave 9?

Wave 8 is still popping up in my area as is Wave 9.

Are we all in agreement that wave 7 is no longer needed by any collector?

If you don't mind me asking what area are you from? I am still looking for wave 9 at least for Green Arrow, Black Canary, and maybe black Wildcat?

sigh day 25 of hunting for wave 10 results in...............nothing again

i spoke with an employee today who told me that I could buy some items and return them to a different Walmart, that is what I am going to do to clear the pegs for Wave 10, I just hope my efforts don't fall into someone elses hands. I think it is unfair that we got these leftovers after only 1 case of Wave 9 and now they are hogging the shelf.

If you live in the Northeast Ohio area, this isn't really a conspiracy at all. Mattel just has some of the worst distribution in the history of this hobby. Their stupid case packs killed the MotU re-launch, who's going to buy figures when all you can get is He-Man and Skeletor?

Similar with the DCU line. It's reached the point where if I see ANY figure I don't have, regardless of the paint job / figure condition (I've got a Sinestro with a black gob of paint on his nose, a Hal Jordan with a bad suit paint job, and a Big Barda with a cut on the face) I buy it, because I may well never see these stinking things again. Like the MotU re-launch line Mattel then clogs shelves with re-release figures and general filler. Initially it was The Demon who clogged shelves here, now it's Cyborg. @titanic@