Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

San Antone huh?? Might have to check around then!! Which one if you don't mind saying!! Like I really know my way around San Antonio!! LOL!!

The 3 Wal Marts around me have jack and squat!1 Same Wave 6 cases and wave 7 leftovers!! Damn them best of cases!! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!

Really,I did? Lets see those Pm's. That account I haven't even looked at it in 3 weeks. You are pathetic to make stuff up to sound cool. I was crying to you in a message? You are too funny and delusional. Here's my wave 10 through in a few wave 9 for good measure,where's the wave 11 you said you got today? I'm moving so I didn't want to unpack them all but here you go.

100_2000.jpg

I guess with all the scams you pulled on people its time to move... so you can start all over again... its all good tho.. your still a loser... and dont think for a second that im replying to your bullshit anymore.. you aint worth my time... ill save my pictures and replies for those who benefit and not those who try to scam... go hang out at your walmart and tell your wife the stocklady to get you some more wave 10s....between that job and her late night job, your shouldnt have to scam anyone....

oh and just so you know... i havent hidden behind 55 aliases... im here... always have been...

going out of state. Maybe you haven't hidden(didn't realize I said you did) but you still make up stories to sound cool. That's a little pathetic. You're right your mom is working the stockroom now. didn't know she told you I had her working that late night job.

Enough, seriously guys, this is done. I will give this one warning, next up I start banning people for a few days. And if that doesnt do it I delete post and lock threads. If you guys want to do your tit for tat do it in PMs. not on the boards. Hell do it over in general discussion, not on the DC boards. I dont care who started what, just end it in PMs.

I will say this once more and then I think this whole deal should be dropped. It clearly states that mods are not to get involved in trade disputes. I am the one that banned rowdy to begin with, I was wrong to do so as it was for a trade dispute and I sided against rowdy. I was corrected by the board owner and I manned up to the mistake and unbanned him. Anyone that is unhappy with this is welcome to drop me a PM and I can discuss why to them there.

So can we just please get back on topic and not force this thread (which is important to me, as I have yet to find these) to be locked.

......ANYWHO....

I scraped up a Power Girl here in SA TX. Eh, better than nothing.

Man I want Powergirl and Robotman so bad its not even funny.I could live without the others (but a beastboy would be sweet) but I must have those two for my JSA/Alll star squadron display (I know, different Robotman but hey its the closest im likely to get). I even looked them up on ebay, but those prices are so crazy I quickly backed away...lol. Bummer for me is my local Wallies doesnt even carry DCUC, they clearanced them back in the spring. Up in Denver I have only seen the damned best of cases glogging the shelves, no room for 10 even if the stocker or scalpers left some for the shelf. Oh well, im sure I will wander into these eventually, I almost always do. I know I found my 2 sets of wave 5 at least 6 months after they had hit everywhere else.

LadyJaye: It was the Wal-Mart on Vance Jackson, right by the highway. I can't help but wonder, why was Power Girl left behind, out of the whole asst.? She's in great condition.

Card: Good luck to you. This is a fabulous Wave, and it's a damn shame that some areas are just SOL. Can't blame the managers, though....they only see numbers. They know nothing about which assortments are kick-ass. :(

Went to 2 Walmarts tonight and one Target. I even went over to NJ to look for DCUC and found NOTHING but of course Wonder Woman's, Cyborg's, and Captain Cold's.....blah

oh yeah, the Targets had Star Trek 6 inches on sale for 5 bucks, picked up 4 of them

yay for me....................how pathetic

I still think its way to early in the game to get worried.

Hell I saw an almost entire set of wave 8 just last week.

Wave 9 is just starting to hit Dallas hard.

My only concern is the damn best of wave which is clogging up almost every singel walmart I know.

The fact that you haven't been banned yet is beyond unacceptable. <--Mods/JayC, hint hint

And what exactly would that accomplish? Is it going to keep him from coming back? No. All banning does is prevent a specific user name, email or IP address from being able to post something on a message board. That's true for here and every other forum out there. Unfortunately Internet Service Providers constantly recycle IP addresses, and you can sign up for an infinite number of email address so all banning someone like this does is send them underground to come back under a new alias and rip people off anew. I mean how many different accounts under how many different websites has this guy been labeled with so far, and he probably has more aliases out there people don't even know about.

Is it going to punish him because he wants to be a contributing member of the community or he values his reputation and so he will think twice next time before scamming someone? I don't think so, in fact it looks like he's eating up all the attention you all are giving him on all the message boards. It's not sending him away, its motivating him to be more of an ass.

I don't know this guy or have real proof he has done the things he has been accused of, but if he is guilty, banning doesn't do anything to stop it. If anything it just gives people a false sense of security that he's been banned and they don't need to worry about him anymore which isn't the case and causes him to go create a new account which he then can rip people off with, and he might still be doing that but at least you all are well aware of this account. Doesn't mean we condone his actions, but I don't have real proof so I can't take action against him. Those of you who say you have been ripped off by him should be contacting legal authorities. They are the ones who can trace his IP address back to his Internet Service Provider and retrieve his real life information and really put a stop to people like this. He's on here doing this crap cause he thinks none of you are willing to go through the hassle of taking those steps and that all he has to worry about is being banned or being called names which he probably gets off on.

The fact is when you trade with someone on the internet you are taking a risk. You can try and reduce that risk by doing research. If it's someone you have never dealt with you should get real information, a full name, physical address, phone # and if its a big enough deal even references. Then verify that information.Call the ph# and talk to them on the phone. Look up the address online and the reason for this is because if you do get ripped off you can go to the police or other legal authorities and file a real complain and the more information you have the better the chance they can actually do something about it.

Then leave feedback in the feedback section and check it before you trade. That's why we created that area. I don't condone the actions this guy has been accused of but I haven't banned him cause it wouldn't solve the problem and I hate to break it to you but the other sites that have banned him haven't solved it either and aren't going to. As I pointed out he seems to be getting a kick out of all the attention he's getting, but if you who have actually been ripped off by him take real action against him, he's not going to be eating up the attention anymore and it might actually put a stop or at the very least make these thieves think twice before doing it.

I am in Ohio and have been searching for the past couple of weeks and hitting stores every night.

My brother is doing the same thing and neither have come close to finding them. We have inspected palette after palette and walked into Wal Mart stores where there is no DCUC on the shelves and there is none being stocked. This is starting to get discouraging.

At one of the stores we know there is a scalper ( she stocks the toy department and often times never puts things like DCUC or even Hot Wheels on the shelf and takes them for herself and then sells them at toy shows. )

If I don't get this wave I will be rather disappointed. Why buy the other Doom Patrol characters if I can't have Robotman? Why buy any of the Titans if I can't get BeastBoy? Why buy another Batman fig if I can't get ManBat or Joker?

It is my hope that these will be easier to find in the next week or so.

Anyone else in Ohio having any luck?

2 weeks of wasted gas now and still nothing. I called one of the collectible stores in my area (big time scalper). told me they will get it sometime next week. im not sure if he has a contact inside walmart. but if he charges me a reasonable price then i'll probably just get it from him. getting tired of waking up so damn early trying to score these F****n figures.

o and btw, I can't believe that 4 days pass with Preview night for SDCC 2010 is sold out. WTF is happening to our world!!!

• Like 1

If I don't get this wave I will be rather disappointed. Why buy the other Doom Patrol characters if I can't have Robotman? Why buy any of the Titans if I can't get BeastBoy? Why buy another Batman fig if I can't get ManBat or Joker?

None so far.

I feel your frustration though. I'd love to get some of the build a figures in this series; but finding any of the figures is hard enough, much less every single one from any given wave.

I'm watching the store closest to me, and I'll keep you posted if I spot anything hopeful. The five packs are already there, but Wave 6 is keeping the pegs warm.

I am in Ohio and have been searching for the past couple of weeks and hitting stores every night.

My brother is doing the same thing and neither have come close to finding them. We have inspected palette after palette and walked into Wal Mart stores where there is no DCUC on the shelves and there is none being stocked. This is starting to get discouraging.

At one of the stores we know there is a scalper ( she stocks the toy department and often times never puts things like DCUC or even Hot Wheels on the shelf and takes them for herself and then sells them at toy shows. )

dam, yer right about your disappointments. i'm not such a big fan of doom patrol or the titans, but it would suck for my dcuc universe to not have ManBat or Joker, Two Face I could care less, just kidding!

• Like 1

My Wal-mart has nothing but a Shazam. I did see a DCUC boxset there last week but upon further inspection of the set I noticed someone had removed Two Face, Lex and Catwoman and replaced them with a WWE Female Wrestling Figure a Iron Monger Iron Man figure and some other wrestling figure.

2 weeks of wasted gas now and still nothing. I called one of the collectible stores in my area (big time scalper). told me they will get it sometime next week. im not sure if he has a contact inside walmart. but if he charges me a reasonable price then i'll probably just get it from him. getting tired of waking up so damn early trying to score these F****n figures.

o and btw, I can't believe that 4 days pass with Preview night for SDCC 2010 is sold out. WTF is happening to our world!!!

Man I can not wait for matty to start selling these online. Right now my car is in the shop and it's killing not to be able to look for stuff, I made a few calls but that's always hit or miss. well I'm working tonight and with some luck I'll have time to travel to at least one wal-mart.

• Like 1

woke up early this morning and went to Walmart and TRU, the guy in toys told me that there were no DCUC the stock room (Cyborg and Dr

Impossible on the shelves) and won't be coming in, he said he can't order them and if they have one of the shelves that they (headquarters)

won't send anymore. If this is true then it amazes me considering that the stores are always heavily stocked with TF and Joes, and always have

pallets full of them also, same deal with Hot Wheels, I counted six cases full and the shelves are readily stocked. My question is why in the world

is DCUC treated so damn bad at these stores. They lose money on everything else but act as if DCUC is a possible disease, this is odd

considering I have seen ML, even the TB ones linger on shelves forever and discounted to 4 bucks or more before being sent to Kay B Toys.

This is why I don't like exclusives and prefer to order online, I have spent so much money for nothing the past 2 weeks

woke up early this morning and went to Walmart and TRU, the guy in toys told me that there were no DCUC the stock room (Cyborg and Dr

Impossible on the shelves) and won't be coming in, he said he can't order them and if they have one of the shelves that they (headquarters)

won't send anymore. If this is true then it amazes me considering that the stores are always heavily stocked with TF and Joes, and always have

pallets full of them also, same deal with Hot Wheels, I counted six cases full and the shelves are readily stocked. My question is why in the world

is DCUC treated so damn bad at these stores. They lose money on everything else but act as if DCUC is a possible disease, this is odd

considering I have seen ML, even the TB ones linger on shelves forever and discounted to 4 bucks or more before being sent to Kay B Toys.

This is why I don't like exclusives and prefer to order online, I have spent so much money for nothing the past 2 weeks

With regards to walmart being able to order stuff manually--here's the deal:

most toys are automatically ordered when the quantity drops on hand. I your walmarts are full with old stock odds are they won't be auto-ordered. The next thing you can do is ask the toy manager to order a case manually--they can do this even if there are a glut of figures but in that case they will only usually order one case. But there is a catch here--while the toy manager may successfully order it on the telxon the store manager reviews it and if the inventory data looks like in his discretion to be profit-prohibitive he can override the order or he can choose to let it slide especially if you talk to him or her and explain the situation.

I had about 9 stores with a glut of waves 6/7 go ahead and let it slide unfortunately the warehouse sent out Best of cases with more wave 6 and 7 figures. As a result the managers refused to order anymore because I didn't buy them because they weren't wave 10 and understandably they didn't want to order again and get in more stock that won't move. Mattel really shouldn't have sent out these Best of cases to walmarts. One manager speculated that Mattel might have run short after I told him of wave 9 and is covering a shortfall with these cases rather than the wave 10 but he wasn't for sure.

Ultimately one store got in a case of wave 10 and that is all I've seen. But even then the prick toy manager would only let me buy one set and took the extras into the back. I did go out of town the other day and stoppe at 4 walmarts--one had a case of Best of--yuck--and another had a lone Joker hiding behind a shelf of Cyborgs.

Ultimately one store got in a case of wave 10 and that is all I've seen. But even then the prick toy manager would only let me buy one set and took the extras into the back. I did go out of town the other day and stoppe at 4 walmarts--one had a case of Best of--yuck--and another had a lone Joker hiding behind a shelf of Cyborgs.

that is bullcrap! there is no reason why the toy manager should have let you buy just the one set and not the extras. You should have asked for the REAL manager, not the toy manager. Walmart doesn't have a policy like that, sounds like the toy manager was keeping them for himself or a friend.

that is bullcrap! there is no reason why the toy manager should have let you buy just the one set and not the extras. You should have asked for the REAL manager, not the toy manager. Walmart doesn't have a policy like that, sounds like the toy manager was keeping them for himself or a friend.

Well this was a smaller walmart that I had never really dealt with before and I was so excited to see a case being brought out from the back the last thing I wanted to do is argue. My intention was to go back since he took the case to the back but I was busy and didn't make it back until a few days later and they were gone. I'm also pretty sure I missed out on another full case at another store but I just didn't get back to it--pesky work and all @loll@

• Like 1

Well this was a smaller walmart that I had never really dealt with before and I was so excited to see a case being brought out from the back the last thing I wanted to do is argue. My intention was to go back since he took the case to the back but I was busy and didn't make it back until a few days later and they were gone. I'm also pretty sure I missed out on another full case at another store but I just didn't get back to it--pesky work and all guitar.gif

did you pick up that Joker for me, thanks.......lol

You are lucky to even find the Joker

Well this was a smaller walmart that I had never really dealt with before and I was so excited to see a case being brought out from the back the last thing I wanted to do is argue. My intention was to go back since he took the case to the back but I was busy and didn't make it back until a few days later and they were gone. I'm also pretty sure I missed out on another full case at another store but I just didn't get back to it--pesky work and all guitar.gif

Ok, so can I buy up the figures and return them to a different Walmart to clear stock and see if something new comes in?

It is really odd, I found a case of Wave 9, bought the set and then they sent in another case of the best of, its like regressing, how do you send a Wave 9 box and then a best of Wave 6