Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

Well when to Wal-Mart today and still the sameones wave 7b and Mr. Miracle. It's been this week for almost two months now and it dosen't even look like any of them have sold still the same Capt. Cold,Kid Flash,Firestorm and Booster Gold. It looks like I may have to get my Joker like I did with Riddler and that is E-Bay but I do not want to pay the prices that e-bay has them going for.

Technically, I found them at a location that never carry the line. Its a little outside Sacramento, in Roseville. I got a feeling that these are going to be at every Walmart now across the country!#US1#^_^

Roseville? Was that the super on Pleasant grove, or the other one at Lead Hill off of Douglas?

anyhow, nice score man, congrats

Yes which store? Have a couple of buddies who took last night off and those are 2 stores they hit regularly. They are not going to be happy but congrats to you!!

havent been on in a bit, had some family issues..........

i missed them. walmart in madison, ohio put out a case monday, when i went last night all they had left was Robot Man, i was so bummed i left him on the peg.

i think i am ready to give up.

oh, and can someone explain Mr. 4 cases up there to me, i am not aware of the situation reguarding this person, but if he buys 4 cases for himself he seems to me to be a special kind of douchebag.

i missed them. walmart in madison, ohio put out a case monday, when i went last night all they had left was Robot Man, i was so bummed i left him on the peg.

oh, and can someone explain Mr. 4 cases up there to me, i am not aware of the situation reguarding this person, but if he buys 4 cases for himself he seems to me to be a special kind of douchebag.

Aw you should havep icked up robot man he would have cheered you up latter on :)

[quote name='

bull

dude stop feeding the trolls responses like that are one of the reasons why he comes here :P

<-- no idea how he just did that in the quote LOL :D

Already done.

Wow, the admins let a known scammer / troll frequent these forums?

That's kind of rotten. :\

• Like 1

I know people have some opinions about me but wanted to share this. No I am not selling or trading(like anyone would). whoever keeps saying that walmart can't order figures if you ask is full of crap

100_1997.jpg

wow, its a beautiful site but my god man, how do you sleep at night, well, at least i know what box to look for next week when the manager lady said they'd come

Also there were 5 cases and i gave a set of seven to a guy who wanted them. I'm not ALL bad.

bullshit.

thats how I got 3 extra. Man Justin you really know how to hold a grudge.

"Hold a grudge"? Duuuuuuude.

The fact that you haven't been banned yet is beyond unacceptable. <--Mods/JayC, hint hint