Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

so with wave 10 selling out everyplace (or so it seems) when ever it hits a walmart, I wonder if walmart will ask for more of it ...

All indications from the Fwoosh, CriticalMess and my own conversations with various WM employees is that with the resets and XMas ordering imminent, these will show up in greater numbers.

It's no guarantee, of course, but I have a feeling we'll see more of them soon.

so with wave 10 selling out everyplace (or so it seems) when ever it hits a walmart, I wonder if walmart will ask for more of it ...

All indications from the Fwoosh, CriticalMess and my own conversations with various WM employees is that with the resets and XMas ordering imminent, these will show up in greater numbers.

It's no guarantee, of course, but I have a feeling we'll see more of them soon.

me too. i hope that the influx of the 5pack is a good sign for Wave 10. i keep on checking 3 walmarts and still nothing. but i have a very good feeling this wave will flood Walmarts like the 5pack. Patience is a virtue.

• Like 1

Spoke with the toy lady at a local Walmart, she said new DCUC should be on the shelf Friday, so here is the plan

go to Walmart before they close on Thursday, check to see if they have anything out before they close

go home, take 2 Benadryl's

go to Walmart in the morning, lucky I get to work from home, so I can actually go down there and come back since I don't have to be in the office.

Like everyone else, I too am hoping that these will be commonplace and I can actually get multiple sets at retail, shoot those ebay prices down very fast and all will be happy.

i can check what is coming on a truck for any store for the toy dept 1 day in advance just give me the store # i.e. wm 1150 i just ask not to give me alot of stores and i will look it up on my break

ST# 4285 Please

Thanks a lot!

Spoke with the toy lady at a local Walmart, she said new DCUC should be on the shelf Friday, so here is the plan

go to Walmart before they close on Thursday, check to see if they have anything out before they close

go home, take 2 Benadryl's

go to Walmart in the morning, lucky I get to work from home, so I can actually go down there and come back since I don't have to be in the office.

Like everyone else, I too am hoping that these will be commonplace and I can actually get multiple sets at retail, shoot those ebay prices down very fast and all will be happy.

Thats the spirit and outlook to have!

I see two batmans, two power girls & two jokers :P I guess powergirl falls undersuperman & joker underbatman... hence the doubles of them :S

i can check what is coming on a truck for any store for the toy dept 1 day in advance just give me the store # i.e. wm 1150 i just ask not to give me alot of stores and i will look it up on my break

how do i get my walmart number

search for it on walmarts website through zip code

Pallet diving it is then. Thanks for showing us what the box looks like. Everytime I see a Mattel box i get excited just to find out it is a Barbie box. :)

tomorrow again! WM here I come.

Glad I could help.

SACRAMENTO??? that's where I live :) .. I mean :(

which store you find them at friend?

My NorCal friends, my local walmart just received a case of Wave 10 in. I found mine in Sacramento. :D

Before anyone asks, the extras are spoken for.

Pallet diving ftw!

:0 WOW! Sacramentoooooo

Technically, I found them at a location that never carry the line. Its a little outside Sacramento, in Roseville. I got a feeling that these are going to be at every Walmart now across the country!#US1#^_^

Roseville? Was that the super on Pleasant grove, or the other one at Lead Hill off of Douglas?

anyhow, nice score man, congrats

Can you check store #1117? Thanks.

how do i get my walmart number

The store number is also on any receipt from the store. Up around the address and phone number.