Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

Where in Jersey did you go Superpowers? I maybe coulda saved you the trip.

EM

I went to Pascataway and New/East Brunswick...oh yeah I did get a Brave and the Plastic Man and saw like 12 5 Packs, why are they so much easier to find than the damn stupid DCUC which sells the bulk of the Mattel figure products

Oh yeah and what the F### is the that stupid Waverly place crap I see on the pallets all the damn time, you get so excited about seeing that stupid Mattle logo and it is either "Fashion Dolls", "Hot Wheels", or "Waverly Place".......I know HW sells but not like DCUC or still what the flip is this stupid Waverly Place that seems to get more boxes than DC "F***" classics............sorry for the cuss words but I got in so late this morning I missed church.

Ok, here is my Saturday story:

Took a friend to Central New Jersey, they call it Central but its pretty close to NY, its a 1 1/2 hr ride one way. I took him to meet this chich I used to be friends with to see if they could get together, that was my excuse for going ALL the way there to search their Walmarts, Targets, and TRU's.

Got into NJ and it started pouring down raining. Google maps gave terrible directions but we made it through the rain, went to 3 Walmarts and 1 Target, missed the TRU's because the rain slowed us down and I could barely see. Every single Walmart and Target sported the exact same thing. Got lost on the way home because the fog was something out of a horror movie, not mention my stomach was KILLING ME.

He got no action or play and I went away empty handed.....................did I mention

I HATE MATTEL

Keep checking the Turnersville, NJ Super Walmart. It's where I found my wave 10, and I'm pretty positive they'll be getting more in another week or so. They're the best around. I remember when they were swimming in wave 5.

How far is Turnersville from Philadelphia?

Ok, here is my Saturday story:

Took a friend to Central New Jersey, they call it Central but its pretty close to NY, its a 1 1/2 hr ride one way. I took him to meet this chich I used to be friends with to see if they could get together, that was my excuse for going ALL the way there to search their Walmarts, Targets, and TRU's.

Got into NJ and it started pouring down raining. Google maps gave terrible directions but we made it through the rain, went to 3 Walmarts and 1 Target, missed the TRU's because the rain slowed us down and I could barely see. Every single Walmart and Target sported the exact same thing. Got lost on the way home because the fog was something out of a horror movie, not mention my stomach was KILLING ME.

He got no action or play and I went away empty handed.....................did I mention

I HATE MATTEL

Keep checking the Turnersville, NJ Super Walmart. It's where I found my wave 10, and I'm pretty positive they'll be getting more in another week or so. They're the best around. I remember when they were swimming in wave 5.

How far is Turnersville from Philadelphia?

Take the Walt Whitman and stay on RT 42 and once you reach the AC expressway stay to the right and it'll take you into a big shopping district. Keep going until you see a Target and the Walmart will be right past that. It's literally a straight shot after the bridge.

would anyone be interested in trading some wave 9 figs for wave 10 ?.. not sure what wave 9 figures I'll be able to get just yet though... I know they had some arm and leg parts & the bubble head

So, all these people finding their own...anyone finding extras to help out fellow board members yet?

I was going to pick up any extras for fellow collectors but I haven't found any.

I had 9 stores order one case of what I thought were going to be wave 10 cases. Turns out the first 7 or so were Best of cases with helmeted Barda, Flash, Kid Flash, Dr Impossible, Firestorm, Wonder Wman, Blue Beetle, mullet Superman, reg suit Superman.

The last one had got in 2 cases- yet another Best of case and yes a wave 10 case. I was going to take the whole thing but I'd never dealt with this store's toy manager before and the prick said the store honored a limit on collectible therefore he walked back to the stockrom with the extra Batman, Power Girl and Joker.

I went back later and they were gone so either he bought them or someone else got to them before me.

Today there was another store that got in a case I think and I think it was wave 10 but last night I couldn't make it out to the store like I had been doing. When I went in today there was nothing new but had the clerk scan with her telxon only to now show none on order meaning a case came in. While I'm talking to her a stocker from the store came over and told me he knew what I was talking about and that he had put out the case last night and it was just more of 6/7. Baloney! I took a mental stock of what was on the pegs and there were no new 6/7 figures other than what has been there for 6 months. I had her check the back but nothing.

I have a strong suspicion the stocker got the case. I'm out of walmarts within a reasonable distance of my home to check since they all got in the case they ordered for me and out of all those two cases came in and the rest were Best of cases. I'm beginning to wonder if there was a shortfall on wave 10 and Mattel is compensating the stock that Walmart was promised with Best of cases to fill in for the underproduction of wave 10 cases. I hope not because I was sorta thinking about getting a second set.

So, all these people finding their own...anyone finding extras to help out fellow board members yet?

I was going to pick up any extras for fellow collectors but I haven't found any.

I had 9 stores order one case of what I thought were going to be wave 10 cases. Turns out the first 7 or so were Best of cases with helmeted Barda, Flash, Kid Flash, Dr Impossible, Firestorm, Wonder Wman, Blue Beetle, mullet Superman, reg suit Superman.

The last one had got in 2 cases- yet another Best of case and yes a wave 10 case. I was going to take the whole thing but I'd never dealt with this store's toy manager before and the prick said the store honored a limit on collectible therefore he walked back to the stockrom with the extra Batman, Power Girl and Joker.

I went back later and they were gone so either he bought them or someone else got to them before me.

Today there was another store that got in a case I think and I think it was wave 10 but last night I couldn't make it out to the store like I had been doing. When I went in today there was nothing new but had the clerk scan with her telxon only to now show none on order meaning a case came in. While I'm talking to her a stocker from the store came over and told me he knew what I was talking about and that he had put out the case last night and it was just more of 6/7. Baloney! I took a mental stock of what was on the pegs and there were no new 6/7 figures other than what has been there for 6 months. I had her check the back but nothing.

I have a strong suspicion the stocker got the case. I'm out of walmarts within a reasonable distance of my home to check since they all got in the case they ordered for me and out of all those two cases came in and the rest were Best of cases. I'm beginning to wonder if there was a shortfall on wave 10 and Mattel is compensating the stock that Walmart was promised with Best of cases to fill in for the underproduction of wave 10 cases. I hope not because I was sorta thinking about getting a second set.

Degra, Where in Texas are you?

• Like 1

Im about at the point where I am just going to start ebaying them...... this is Fing ridiculios! I went out of town today and hit 4 different WM's and not a damn thing!! One of them claimed to have them on the pegs and when I got there oh we sold em a little while ago..... what ever. Never trust a WM eployee and that stand true lol

Draven

Im about at the point where I am just going to start ebaying them...... this is Fing ridiculios! I went out of town today and hit 4 different WM's and not a damn thing!! One of them claimed to have them on the pegs and when I got there oh we sold em a little while ago..... what ever. Never trust a WM eployee and that stand true lol

Draven

yup, i stopped calling Walmart especially if the employees u are talking to doesn't know anything about Action Figures. you will be just wasting your time & effort. Im gonna hit 3 Walmarts again tomorrow. this is starting to be F*ckin pain.

• Like 1

Draven

yup, i stopped calling Walmart especially if the employees u are talking to doesn't know anything about Action Figures. you will be just wasting your time & effort. Im gonna hit 3 Walmarts again tomorrow. this is starting to be F*ckin pain.

LOL i know what u mean, i called and they gave the phone to someone in electronics, i clearly said they were "6 inch figures called dc U-N-I-V-E-R-S-E classics" and then she comes back and lists a bunch of dc infinite heroes, and there was a lot and she went through =_____=

• Like 1

Yeah had the whole IH read to me before. I know not to call, I really do but after last night I did not want to go out to another area of the state without some leads and well it did not work. I am seriously done traveling for the wave. I either find them at my one store, a friend finds em for me or I find them traveling to home to visit my parents.

Draven

Oh yeah forget to mention while in my travels this weekend, I did come across the 35 or 39 dollar six pack IH set. I will wait until they are discounted like the Battle for Metropolis set which is now 24.99, if you get it from TRU.com they actually have fee shipping.

and still no DCUC wave 9 or 10, can't believe i found 6 of the new 6 packs and no new DCUC,

we need to join together help each other with this Wave, who's in? I just want beast boy and Joker I dont want the impriex parts

i'll try my best in my area

I too will try my best! so count me in!

Im in Too!!!

thats cool you guys are a lot more cooperative than members at the fwoosh those guys ignore people who need help with figures.

• Like 1

have fun with that draven :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-Universe-Wave-10-Imperiex-Complete-Set-Wal-Mart-DCUC_W0QQitemZ310171547739QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4837aa385b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I even see a loose batman going for about FULL price!

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=DC+Universe+Wave+10+Imperiex

WTF

LOL :S

BAF by it self

http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-Universe-Wave-10-Imperiex-Build-a-Figure-BAF-HOT_W0QQitemZ220488933163QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item33562a1f2b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Don't think I have not been looking at ebay my self seeing as how I stand no chance of seeing this locally @hmmm@ @can@

Wave 10 makes sellers happy

http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-UNIVERSE-WAVE-10-WALMART-IMPERIEX-COMPLETE-SET-Plus3_W0QQitemZ320431741378QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9b3859c2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

K who gave me a - point for this post & why ? come on speak up @hmmm@

I bet someone hit the minus instead of reply w/ quote or multi-quote.

we need to join together help each other with this Wave, who's in? I just want beast boy and Joker I dont want the impriex parts

Im in Too!!!

thats cool you guys are a lot more cooperative than members at the fwoosh those guys ignore people who need help with figures.

cuz fwoosh sucks

Im in Too!!!

cuz fwoosh sucks

f the fwoosh