Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

For the life of me, I can't find this wave and I have hit several WalMarts in the past week.

On the bright side I have picked up Black Canary and Robot Mantis.

This wave has me extremely nervous.

what is you're user name from, i've heard it before

It is my last name.

you sir are badass

Well Thank you.

Went to 2 TRU, 1 Target, and 1 Walmart tonight, NAFT!!!

Seriously, one TRU 2 weeks ago had a Captain Cold and Shazam, then today they had both figs and a Flash figure, where did the random 1 figure come from to be placed on the shelves.

Couldn't go through the stock at Walmart, so if they even have DCUC, I wasn't able to get to them, the miserable old lady who works in toys and the bloated fat dude were talking in the back, how about stocking the shelves losers!!!!!!!!

I HATE MATTEL

Seriously, one TRU 2 weeks ago had a Captain Cold and Shazam, then today they had both figs and a Flash figure, where did the random 1 figure come from to be placed on the shelves.

Couldn't go through the stock at Walmart, so if they even have DCUC, I wasn't able to get to them, the miserable old lady who works in toys and the bloated fat dude were talking in the back, how about stocking the shelves losers!!!!!!!!

I HATE MATTEL

I believe that I can explain the random Flash figure. Ready?

Tonight I went into a store that has had absolute no Wave 9 at all whatsoever. I was even there earlier today and there were no DCUC figures on the shelf. I just recently left that store and here is what they had on the shelf.

2 Green Arrows, 2 Black Canarys, Flash, Wildcat variant and Vigilante.

My guess is that the mysterious Flash character came from a case that had 2 Green Arrows and 2 Black Canarys.

Still hate Mattel?

Oh by the way, My search for Wave 9 has completed. It is now time to officially track down Wave 10!

I HATE MATTEL

yeah thats a wave 9 case you missed. the case breakout is

2x Green Arrow

2x Black Canary

2x Wildcat

2x Mantis

1x Vigilante (includes giganta piece)

1x Flash

2x Green Arrow

2x Black Canary

2x Wildcat

2x Mantis

1x Flash

Thanks, that's good to know. I was worried they may have removed Mantis, who I still need. I have been seeing this case pack now at TRU's.

Same her still no wave 8 wave 9 or wave 10 out here. I don't want to get them from e-bay cause of the high prices there going for.

2x Green Arrow

2x Black Canary

2x Wildcat

2x Mantis

1x Flash

Can't be true.

When I've seen wave 9, I saw:

2x Guardian, 1x Green Arrow, 1x Robo-Mantis, 1x Deadshot, 1x Black Adam

1x purple Wildcat, Black Canary, Mantis, Deadshot, Guardian

I highly doubt these stores are putting 2 cases up. It is hard enough to get them to get them at all.

2x Green Arrow

2x Black Canary

2x Wildcat

2x Mantis

1x Flash

Can't be true.

When I've seen wave 9, I saw:

2x Guardian, 1x Green Arrow, 1x Robo-Mantis, 1x Deadshot, 1x Black Adam

1x purple Wildcat, Black Canary, Mantis, Deadshot, Guardian

I highly doubt these stores are putting 2 cases up. It is hard enough to get them to get them at all.

That is the case breakdown that my local TRU and Targets have been getting in the last couple of weeks, that's how I got the variants I needed to finish the wave.

we need to join together help each other with this Wave, who's in? I just want beast boy and Joker I dont want the impriex parts

i'll try my best in my area

I too will try my best! so count me in!

Im in Too!!!

found 2 cases of 5 packs again.....sigh

The amount of store visits that I have done this week is insane.

In one night alone I hit 7 stores and it paid off with a Green Arrow fig, but the case mix is a bit of a mystery.

In one instance I came across a case that had both Mantis versions , and both Wildcat versions and a single Black Canary.

In another instance I found the case that had 2 Green Arrows and 2 Black Canarys.

My guess is that Mattel is shipping both waves simultaneously.

Another interesting note, Wave 8 has totally disappeared. It was completely and totally possible to find it about 2 or 3 weeks ago but now it is GONE in my area.

Also, has anyone been noticing a lot of Shazam figures popping up and do you think this might be due to the Superman/Batman movie?

My guess is that they will try to capitalize off that film by releasing or re-releasing any figures that may make an appearance in that film.

Mattel is on course to push as much product before the holidays as possible. Whether we want to believe it or not, we are in the holiday season. Christmas cards and decorations are appearing in stores and Walmart and ToysRUs are receiving trucks nightly.

One last thing to consider ... WAVE 11 !

BigBadToyStore is saying that it is slated to drop in October. If you don't believe me, go look at the site. You know, I am thinking that it will. Walmart will have new DCUC product and Target will have new DCUC product due to both stores receiving exclusives waves. What about the other stores out there? What about the various comic book shops and ToysRUs or the Meijer stores or even Kroger. These stores might get angry when they aren't receiving any new product to sell throughout the rest of the year. At this point, I really think we need to start a Wave 11 watch.

Anyone else feeling the financial crunch?

I haven't seen a DCUC case at Walmart in such a LOOOOOOOOOONG time... and all of the stores I have checked don't have anything scheduled to come in any time soon.

and I just have this feeling that the next case I see will be the BEST OF wave

I'm not worried. It's still very early for Wave 10 considering Mattel time. Usually when these things are first sighted, it's a good couple of months before I ever see them in my area.

On the other hand, look what happened with Wave 9! Wave 9 dribbled out to a few stores and then a couple of weeks later Mattel said, "Sorry! That's all there is!"

Surely they wouldn't have done that again!