Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

I probably won't be posting here anymore. I am... disappointed with some of the things I've read here lately. I think that's all I have to say. I think this is a great website, and I'll still check the front page from time to time to try to keep up to date on upcoming action figures and pop culture news. I may check to see if there are any more postings about Wave 10 showing up anywhere. Best of luck to anyone who wants them and is looking DCUC figures.

I probably won't be posting here anymore. I am... disappointed with some of the things I've read here lately. I think that's all I have to say. I think this is a great website, and I'll still check the front page from time to time to try to keep up to date on upcoming action figures and pop culture news. I may check to see if there are any more postings about Wave 10 showing up anywhere. Best of luck to anyone who wants them and is looking DCUC figures.

sorry but that is like never leaving you're house cause you don't like whats going on in the world :P you don't like what some people say, get over it ... if anything put them on ignore! No reason to not come in and chat! Honestly you will never find a perfect chat/place anywhere no matter where ya go! For all you know there are people out there just as annoyed with you're own posts :P

In fact I'm not happy at all with you're post so I think I'll just stop posting here!! @grumpy@

my .02 @loll@

sorry but that is like never leaving you're house cause you don't like whats going on in the world tongue.gif

Buh?!?

Do you have some personal experience in feeling that way? Is that how you know it's like that? I'm sorry if that's the case, but otherwise, I'm not seeing this connection you made. That comment you made seemed awfully defensive anyway. But thanks for replying with a smartass comment. You must not be able to resist such a knee jerk reaction. I don't see how what I said was any of your business anyway, but if you felt like you just had to reply you could have simply said something like, "well sorry you feel that way bud but best of luck." Not tried to play at being some immature spoiled jerk. It's just another good reason why I was right in the first place.

Unless what you meant was "good luck finding any other board different than this one?" Hmm?

All I did was voice my disappointment with the negativity and hostility that's been expressed with all the arguing back and forth because everybody wants the same things. And then I went out of my way to say I think this is a good and usedful website when I could have just said "you all suck" or something like that. And to say best of luck to anyone who is trying to collect. What kind of weirdo would have a problem with that?!? Why do people like you take it upon yourselves to try and knock someone else down every chance they get? Maybe you're the kind of person who wants all of that anger and hostility to exist? If I did block post like you mention, I'd be blocking about nine out of ten comments lately anyway so I might as well not bother anymore.

• Like 1

so y are you leaving?

oh i totaly understand then lol

not tonight im goign to bed soon...maybe tomorrow

I remain sensitive to those who need help in assembling collections. I, too relied on the kindness of friends to mail me figures I wasn't able to find. This was how I cobbled together Waves 5, 8, and 9. Enough however is enough. If you can't find these in the stores yourself, you might have to do without. Don't contact people in MY area to buy figures I might buy to mail to you. This is akin to illegal immigrants who work under the table in this country and then mail their money back to whatever third world rathole they may have scurried from. If a Power Girl is in MY Walmart, I have a right to it before anyone in Canada!

Seriously?????

sorry but that is like never leaving you're house cause you don't like whats going on in the world tongue.gif

Buh?!?

Do you have some personal experience in feeling that way? Is that how you know it's like that? I'm sorry if that's the case, but otherwise, I'm not seeing this connection you made. That comment you made seemed awfully defensive anyway. But thanks for replying with a smartass comment. You must not be able to resist such a knee jerk reaction. I don't see how what I said was any of your business anyway, but if you felt like you just had to reply you could have simply said something like, "well sorry you feel that way bud but best of luck." Not tried to play at being some immature spoiled jerk. It's just another good reason why I was right in the first place.

Unless what you meant was "good luck finding any other board different than this one?" Hmm?

All I did was voice my disappointment with the negativity and hostility that's been expressed with all the arguing back and forth because everybody wants the same things. And then I went out of my way to say I think this is a good and usedful website when I could have just said "you all suck" or something like that. And to say best of luck to anyone who is trying to collect. What kind of weirdo would have a problem with that?!? Why do people like you take it upon yourselves to try and knock someone else down every chance they get? Maybe you're the kind of person who wants all of that anger and hostility to exist? If I did block post like you mention, I'd be blocking about nine out of ten comments lately anyway so I might as well not bother anymore.

some people are smug and show thier asses here, its true. lord knows ive did it once or twice...BUT have you ever checked over at the general discussion forum???? its like the old west over there!

ive made some decent contacts here and elsewhere. but far as news...this place is decent. but its really lacking lately...all the different sites have a "ask Matty" feature but not here. ive found some good websites from mattys FB page just with the different questions sections that are posted there. as far as toy news goes...on the matty front its really lacking. but this place does have its own marvel and star wars section that really cool. ive had transformers questions and those guys in the TF forums are really helpful.

What is your big obsession with keeping things in the US? Should we not be ordering figures from US-based e-tailers anymore either?

No. No. Keep buying away. I know I might seem like I'm being unrealistically arbitrary here but I'm only worried about the availability of DCUC action figures. I'm not worried at all about Canadians buying TV's from American Walmarts or garden hoses from Targets. In fact, I'm grateful for the help you're giving our economy. Unfortunately, when it comes to these Walmart exclusives, there just doesn't seem to be enough to go around. The problem is aggravated tremendously when you take into account scalpers, hoarders, and well-intentioned but misguided souls who screw over their neighbors in order to help out an anonymous name on a message board in another country.

I also realize I'm screaming into the wind here. Nothing is going to change and Walmart is never going to adopt any of my proposals. They don't care how many of what they sell to who. They're just interested in money.

I'm thinking of all of us and our hobby.

not tonight im goign to bed soon...maybe tomorrow

what do you guys play? im AlphaLantern99

halo, COD MW here

mines the same as my sn here....right now we are playing ultimate alliance 2. we have played other games including left 4 dead. if wanna play just add us.

ok are you guys serious? why are you even bother with masterjailer. First come fisrt serve and you can do whatever the hell you want with with what you buy....whether you keep it, trade it, sell it, or send it to another country.

he jsut better pray he finds the figures on his own and doesnt have to ask anyone here for help.

Damn, I'm out of negative points to give for the day.

Ok I gave you a positive point will that help LOL.

On another positive note my friend got me 5 of the 7 figs of Wave 10 I'll post pics once I get it from him.

• Like 2

Buh?!?

I thought you were leaving. ;) I kid, I kid.

I think what he was saying that you are just as likely to run into someone who bugs you in the real world as on this or any other internet message board.

• Like 1

Called my local Walmart this morning. The lady actually went and checked and brought back all she had to tell me which ones they had. Sure enough, they got a shipment last night of wave 10. I was able to get Power Girl, Batman, Joker, and Man Bat. They had the whole set but that was all I could afford. Hopefully, the rest will be there when I get paid Wednesday.

What is your big obsession with keeping things in the US? Should we not be ordering figures from US-based e-tailers anymore either?

No. No. Keep buying away. I know I might seem like I'm being unrealistically arbitrary here but I'm only worried about the availability of DCUC action figures. I'm not worried at all about Canadians buying TV's from American Walmarts or garden hoses from Targets. In fact, I'm grateful for the help you're giving our economy. Unfortunately, when it comes to these Walmart exclusives, there just doesn't seem to be enough to go around. The problem is aggravated tremendously when you take into account scalpers, hoarders, and well-intentioned but misguided souls who screw over their neighbors in order to help out an anonymous name on a message board in another country.

I also realize I'm screaming into the wind here. Nothing is going to change and Walmart is never going to adopt any of my proposals. They don't care how many of what they sell to who. They're just interested in money.

I'm thinking of all of us and our hobby.

I can't seem to figure you out...sometimes you say intelligent things, and other times you sound ridiculously troll-ish. Either way, you have excellent grammar and punctuation. :D

• Like 1