Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

The good news: I found three unopened cases of DCUC.

The bad news: they were all Best of Cases.

D: bad news indeed, i'm gonna start calling walmarts kinda far from my house just to see whats up with them, wish me luck

update: called the walmart in the next city over and they kept sending me back to the person that i called and after 5 times of this they finally give the phone to like a manager type guy and he said he wasn't in the toy department but he could still help me, when i asked him if they had ANY "dc universe classics" i said it clearly, and he stopped but very quickly came back and said "no someone just told me we have no "dc classic" " witch leads me to believe that he was just lying to me TT_TT

The good news: I found three unopened cases of DCUC.

The bad news: they were all Best of Cases.

D: bad news indeed, i'm gonna start calling walmarts kinda far from my house just to see whats up with them, wish me luck

update: called the walmart in the next city over and they kept sending me back to the person that i called and after 5 times of this they finally give the phone to like a manager type guy and he said he wasn't in the toy department but he could still help me, when i asked him if they had ANY "dc universe classics" i said it clearly, and he stopped but very quickly came back and said "no someone just told me we have no "dc classic" " witch leads me to believe that he was just lying to me TT_TT

lol probably. Usually when I call a store and ask, they put me on hold and never come back.

Yup, its bull that they said they will hold the figures for you too :S Never going to happen! & not everywalmart is the same! If he is not in a large city that may not be true lol

All of these people that bought these wave 10 figures are gonna be kicking themselves when they come face to face with a set or two of these on the shelves in about 2 weeks. These people must be haunted by the ghost of wave 5.

Thats sad especially since she is going to be in wave 12 with a stand...... @loll@

Draven

makes you wonder what the build a figure part would go for by it self :D

Well I have been hitting Wal-Mart for the past couple of nights and I have yet to see a damn thing. I did find some of the new Fury Files Marvel Universe figures. It looked like they had everyone but I do not want a Silver Centurion Iron Man if it is only a repaint. They had the classic Megazord there which was cool. I got one of the gunpods for the Republic Gunships. I saw the holocaust wave at Wal-Mart again. Insane on how different Wal-Marts operate from each other. The whole wave 6,7 and Best of crap is really ticking me off. I really hope to see Wave 10 in full force soon. It sucks on how I have liked each of the click and connect figures. I like Imperiex. Well, when I do find something different I will post about it.

On another note......$100 for a figure that costs 12.95 ?! That guy is mentally challenged. I really hope that does not motivate scalpers to start hitting up this line real heavily. I think I am more angry at the people paying those prices for the figures. You would think they would wait and see how available these figures are going to be.

All of these people that bought these wave 10 figures are gonna be kicking themselves when they come face to face with a set or two of these on the shelves in about 2 weeks. These people must be haunted by the ghost of wave 5.

That is what I am thinking as well. I tend to agree with the theory about starting production on wave 10 earlier to get a larger quanity out this time around. Still, I see all of these Star Wars and Transformers Wal-Mart Exclusives in Bulk and have yet to see any DC exclusive stuff at Wal-Mart except for the 5-pack that I have seen on occasion. I think it is on Mattel's shoulders...not Wal-Mart's.

Why in the world would a store person tell me that it looks as if they will no longer be carrying single carded DCUC even though, in recent months, they changed the sticker on the pegs from $11.88 to $12.97 and increased (empty) peg space for them? That particular store hasn't put any new figures on the shelf since January, when they stocked Wave 6 once or twice. The only figures that they have had other than what must have been some occasional returns that were put back on the shelf are some leftover Riddlers. Now, they did get in one case of three of the box set. Yet in the last month or two they changed the sticker price for individually carded figures and put up more pegs. But didn't put anything on them. And now I think there's one Riddler left. Thats like saying to customers, "Please buy these stupid Riddlers that have been here all year. But instead of putting them on clearance just so we can get rid of the damn things, please give us a dollar or two more for a figure that hasn't sold all year at the old price." I can only guess that they do the whole smartass playing dumb routine to try to deter scalping, or they simply don't know what the hell they will or won't have.

I blame wave 6/7 best of cases.. or in other words MATTEL.

they always find a way to kill their best toylines.

and I am not saying that DCUC is ending, but it could be much more successful. How many people would love to be able to buy wave 9 and 10, but they can't...

I don't know if several of my stores will get any wave 10 because they are so full of wave 6/7

I blame wave 6/7 best of cases.. or in other words MATTEL.

they always find a way to kill their best toylines.

and I am not saying that DCUC is ending, but it could be much more successful. How many people would love to be able to buy wave 9 and 10, but they can't...

I don't know if several of my stores will get any wave 10 because they are so full of wave 6/7

I have the same exact problem here in MS / Memphis,TN area.

the Walmart toy super stated that until all the best of and wave 6 are gone- they will not be getting any more in - he doubts that they will even see wave 10- he agrees with evryone here- mattel killed this line with wave 6 and 7 and pushing the worlds greatest superheroes