Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

went out again today in the cleveland area and nothing. one walmart in mayfield had an entire endcap with 40+ best or figures and waves 6 and 7, but no 8,9, or 10.

i am taking $300 with me everytime i go now though, so i can buy them all to help you guys out on here.

beast boy and joker loose with no imperiex pieces thank you

will do when i track them down, i have been going twicw a day to all 5 walmarts since friday!

To find Wave 10, camp out every morning at you're Wal-Mart Supercenter like Patton Oswalt did in King of Queens for that movie preimere in one episode.

I heard that select Walmart stores will have employees dressed like bratty Matty complete with giant head like an amusement park mascot. They will be standing on top of the Walmart building, pelting customers with DCUC Wave 10 figures as they try to enter the store. They have been instructed to shout, "Ha ha! Just try and find 'em in stores, jerks!" Just like the real Matty would say!

They won't actually have any figures in the store you can buy, but if you don't have to pay a visit to the emergency room with a punctured eye or broken nose you can just pick up the ones they throw at you up off of the parking lot floor. Packaging may not be mint, though. On account of the throwing and all.

It looks like the Joker and Power Girl will be two to a case, so there will be plenty to throw at everyone. The ManBat however is looking to be the big money figure from this wave, so if you get conked on the head with a ManBat, your concussion will be extra special!

lol

I hear a set of these was already sold on Ebay Saturday through buy it now. Anyone have any idea how much this set went for?

Just curious how much I'm going to have to end up paying to get this wave....

There is a set on ebay right now for 599 buy it now...

I'm not going that high.

still nothing, but i have from a "man on the inside" that they will be out on shelf in the cleveland area by friday, they are on the truck coming sometime this week. he was purposely vague with me though...............

Sad part is that 459.99 price is reduced from the 599.99 he started the set at. He just lowered it today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...id=p4999.c0.m14

Someone has them on ebay for $459.99 soupson.gif . I really hope nobody buys them for that price.

Sad part is that 459.99 price is reduced from the 599.99 he started the set at. He just lowered it today.

Sad part is they appear to have sold for 459.99!!! The auction has ended!

http://cgi.ebay.com/...id=p4999.c0.m14

Someone has them on ebay for $459.99 soupson.gif . I really hope nobody buys them for that price.

Sad part is they appear to have sold for 459.99!!! The auction has ended!

Lol...Suckerguitar.gif .

what is warn status and why do i have it?

anyway, went out tonight, and when i go there they had a mattel box labeled DCUNIVERSE blah blah, so i got all giddy and asked an emploee if we could open it. he did and.................................................

it had toy story toys inside.

after my anger passed i bought a karate chop buzz lightyear and left. and when i got home and opened it: the arm came off.

all in all: bad night.@firedevil@@hmmm@

Found remnants of wave 9 at WM today. The best part of that is that this WM had about 10 Cyborgs plus a few others on the pegs on Friday and now most of those are gone. Same story at another local WM, lots of junk on the pegs before the weekend, today nothing. Hopefully this means they are getting reading for wave 10. I'm headed out to the Super in few minutes and I'll hit the other with is not a super at opening tomorrow as it is a bit a of drive tonight to pallet shop.

well i got some interesting news, i asked a employee at the toy department about when they get new shipments, he told me they restock all the toys here around 10pm every night ...so i'd have to check every day =_____=, but if thats what it takes, and if i have to be getting weird looks from the employees just cuz i go there everyday ..so be it, I WILL GET WAVE 10

well i got some interesting news, i asked a employee at the toy department about when they get new shipments, he told me they restock all the toys here around 10pm every night ...so i'd have to check every day =_____=, but if thats what it takes, and if i have to be getting weird looks from the employees just cuz i go there everyday ..so be it, I WILL GET WAVE 10

I got the same advice here. Employees actually call scalpers....snipers. The night manager usually kicks the people out that are known to sell things of E-Bay. If you think about it, it hurts the store's business. If that store never has the product due to one person, then they would theoretically lose new customers that will end up buying other things than the item they came for. You know how it is, you end up buying something else as well. Of course I am talking about groceries and the like. I hit a few today and kept seeing that Dr. Impossible ......thing...even at Targets. I really hope wave 10 is helluva lot easier to find than wave 9. Oh and the number of items the computer says they have in stock also counts the items that are in trucks which happen to be 72 hours away. How ridiculous is that?

Well it's official wave 10 finally hit the Twin Cities. I made a stop after work around 11pm last night and there was one case of DCUC on the pallet. I was excited even with the case being in bad shape I didn't care because the other exclusive wave never made it up here. Here is the breakdown in the case:

Joker -2

Power Girl -2

Batman w/stand - 2

Beast Boy, Robotman, Forager and Man-Bat - 1

Happy hunting to everyone and hopefully we all get what we need.

Well while looking for wave 10 Joker on ebay I stumbled upon this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-Universe-the-Joker-Packaging-Mistake-EXTREMELY-RARE_W0QQitemZ110437152951QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19b69138b7&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Wow!

Hopefully I can find him and Power Girl around here in Jersey.

EM

I can't believe this auction is back up. There is a thread here already about this. If you have an ebay account please flag this auction as fraud so idiots will stop doing this.

Well it's official wave 10 finally hit the Twin Cities. I made a stop after work around 11pm last night and there was one case of DCUC on the pallet. I was excited even with the case being in bad shape I didn't care because the other exclusive wave never made it up here. Here is the breakdown in the case:

Joker -2

Power Girl -2

Batman w/stand - 2

Beast Boy, Robotman, Forager and Man-Bat - 1

Happy hunting to everyone and hopefully we all get what we need.

so you found them (not sure cuz of the way you said it) if so congrats, this also proves my point that they restock around 10pm, i'm gonna check everyday