Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

Still haven't seen wave 8 or 9 and now 10 is out this is to much. They need to slow down for a little bit until the others been come out.

Ugh... I haven't even gotten all of wave 8 let alone seen any hint of wave 9. Went to Target today and found they broke out a new case of... wave 6. Good to see someone gets DCUs though. DCUs in Chicago seems like a myth.

dang dude, go to the target that's on roosevelt and clark in Chicago, i found my wave 8 there! i'm in CA now and found all of wave 9 at the tanforan target, lucky for me, the awesome workers put out the DCUC after 3pm, so the fatso scalpers don't get their hands on it in the morning.

I don't think we'll have to worry about wave 10 too much. I'm pretty sure the shortage of wave 9 is a direct result of Mattel diverting their attention and pushing out a shitton of wave 10. I imagine we'll be swimming in these by the end of October. If not, then it looks like I'll be getting raped via Ebay because I WILL get these.

I don't think we'll have to worry about wave 10 too much. I'm pretty sure the shortage of wave 9 is a direct result of Mattel diverting their attention and pushing out a shitton of wave 10. I imagine we'll be swimming in these by the end of October.

This brings up the question of what are the other stores going to do? If we accept that Waves 8 and 9 were grossly underproduced in order to churn out Wave 10 in sufficient numbers and Wave 10 will be carried exclusively by WalMart, what is Target supposed to do until Wave 11 comes out?

If all the available Wave 9 that's out there is out there already, what will Target do once these sell out, which they're doing quickly given the current panic? Surely Wave 11 is MONTHS away. Will Target remain devoid of DCUC until then? Not an unlikely prospect. Target, it seems, has never been afraid to leave pegs looking abandoned. Will they get more "Best Of" cases? In my area, most Targets are gagging on tons of Wave 4, 6, and 7 so it might not be an issue for them to sit tight until Wave 11 becomes available.

By the way, I just completed Wave 9 tonight with Green Arrow so I'm ready for Wave 10.

been a lurker here for almost a year now, first post.

when i got home from work and saw this, i immediatly went to every walmart iin northeast ohio and 2 in the akron area, no luck.

i have complete waves (yes including 5, i was there when they put out the box, same with wave 9), and this is the first one i have no desire to have complete, but i am sure i want the same 3-4 figures everyone else wants.

i am more than willing to trade anything i have (except wave 5) for the couple i want out of here, just to throw that out there, and will do my best to help you guys out on here if i see them, because i really think the people on here are great.

happy hunting!

been a lurker here for almost a year now, first post.

when i got home from work and saw this, i immediatly went to every walmart iin northeast ohio and 2 in the akron area, no luck.

i have complete waves (yes including 5, i was there when they put out the box, same with wave 9), and this is the first one i have no desire to have complete, but i am sure i want the same 3-4 figures everyone else wants.

i am more than willing to trade anything i have (except wave 5) for the couple i want out of here, just to throw that out there, and will do my best to help you guys out on here if i see them, because i really think the people on here are great.

happy hunting!

welcome to the forum and I hope we can help each other out with wave 10

I don't think we'll have to worry about wave 10 too much. I'm pretty sure the shortage of wave 9 is a direct result of Mattel diverting their attention and pushing out a shitton of wave 10. I imagine we'll be swimming in these by the end of October.

This brings up the question of what are the other stores going to do? If we accept that Waves 8 and 9 were grossly underproduced in order to churn out Wave 10 in sufficient numbers and Wave 10 will be carried exclusively by WalMart, what is Target supposed to do until Wave 11 comes out?

If all the available Wave 9 that's out there is out there already, what will Target do once these sell out, which they're doing quickly given the current panic? Surely Wave 11 is MONTHS away. Will Target remain devoid of DCUC until then? Not an unlikely prospect. Target, it seems, has never been afraid to leave pegs looking abandoned. Will they get more "Best Of" cases? In my area, most Targets are gagging on tons of Wave 4, 6, and 7 so it might not be an issue for them to sit tight until Wave 11 becomes available.

By the way, I just completed Wave 9 tonight with Green Arrow so I'm ready for Wave 10.

Target has the exclusive Brimstone wave...since the movie comes out at the end of the month, I'm guessing it won't be long before those figures hit.

All I want from wave 10 is Joker the others not intested in them.