What Marvel comics you reading?

yojoebro82

The only comic I collect and read on a monthly basis is NOVA, which I'm now behind two issues on picking up. I keep up with Astonishing X-men, Moon Knight, Avengers Initiative in trade and hc format because I'm trying to limit my monthly titles.

Agents of Atlas

Astonishing X-Men

Black Panther

Captain America

Dark Wolverine

Immortal Weapons / Iron Fist

Invincible Iron-Man

Mighty Avengers

Ms. Marvel

New Avengers

New Mutants

Punisher

Punisher(MAX)

Secret Warriors

Thor

Thunderbolts

Vengeance of Moon Knight

Wolverine: Weapon X

All the old didn't want to make you read the new?

no sure the new ones are darker and more graphic but the fact of the universe being reset by mephisto and the whole secret invasion thing I just didn't like the idea I might buy and read some of the dark reign stuff though cause it focuses on Norman Osborne more even though he's Iron patriot now instead of Green Goblin which kinda sucks but my friends told me someone else is dressing up as greengoblin under the employ of Osborne

My question was more about your statement. From your first post it seemed like since the 80's you haven't liked any Marvel comics. From your second post you say you don't like the modern stuff. Which is it?

I wasn't even alive in the 80s. I have only been reading comics from the 80s and 90s ever since I read the civil war story arc which ruined modern marvel comics for me but I might start reading the dark reign books soon because of what my friends told me about it I have also found several summaries written on wikipedia while looking for comics that feature my favourite characters that is how i knew about the whole iron-patriot and secret invasion stuff besides from what my friends told me about the new stuff which wasn't much they tried to keep major spoilers secret and told me to read the books they also got me a couple thunderbolts issues which I read even though I didn't want too just so they wouldn't get upset and that was what got me intersested in reading some new stuff.I don't like the stuff i've heard online about spider-man and mary-jane having the time-line altered to save aunt may or an invasion by the skrulls and the fact of captain america getting shot before that that was just as bad as when they killed optimus in the original transformers movie(which i first saw back in 97) if not worse so that added to the dissapointment I had after reading civil war and was a contributing factor to me not wanting to read anything new but I probably will start getting the new comics that is what I meant