So is Wave 9 going to be on mattycollector?

zeekzin

http://www.itsalltrue.net/?p=960

Amid all the flocking discussion today, Matty posted a tidbit about the future of DC Classics Wave 9 (& beyond) on MattyCollector.Com:

They [DCUC9] will be $12.00 and we wil have the variants. All the figures will be “open stock” meaning you can order individual figures. Starting with Wave 11 we will have box sets that include all the standard figures and the 50/50 variant. The box sets will not have the chase variant.

Separately, Matty has said they will have the waves about a month after they hit retail.

Of course, I checked matty's facebook page and don't see anything like this on there so take it for what it's worth. I think something was said at SDCC too, but I'll be damned if I can remember.

Yeah, I remember reading the one month later biut, and the starting with wave 9 bit. I love the $12 pricing. I'd just feel reassured if, as we get closer, we were hearing something. You would think they'd advertise something like this.

I'm not sure whether the short supplying of etailers is a good or bad sign.

Maybe they didn't get enough from the factories and therefore don't have product to sell....

Or maybe they're holding back product to sell themselves.

I can see it going either way. Once again my biggest beef with collecting DCUC is the lack of easy availability.

Here's my money Mattel, are you going to take it or what?

I still haven't seen wave 9 in store in fact I never saw wave 8 as well.