HOT TOYS

shokker

ohhh what the heck. just preordered the new terminator with the minigun. cant wait to get it now, lol.

I got the box of roses on ebay for $4 shipped, now my DX10 will be complete when it comes LOL. I hope DX11 will be Rambo.

• Like 1

My Hottoys Superman &Clark Kent

HT_Supe_box.jpg

HT_Clark_box.jpg

HT_Supe_Clark2.jpg

I love supermen toy and i really like your collection. There are outstanding supermen toys and i have never seen these kind of toys before. I have interested to in supermen Toys and i want to buy these kind of toys but i have no any knowledge, So can you help me?

Newest addition to my collection...got it last monday.

bbdd1ca9.jpg

Doll? Action figure? Whatever it is Girl power makes my collection more interesting.

bd54bd91.jpg

Details.... Hot Toys is the king of details.

8ef9e914.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hot toys are loved by everyone. I just have hardly 2-3 of them. The thing which a person likes about the hot toys is their actual look. But the only thing regarding them is their price. They are extremely expensive thus not affordable by everyone.

Hot toys are loved by everyone. I just have hardly 2-3 of them. The thing which a person likes about the hot toys is their actual look. But the only thing regarding them is their price. They are extremely expensive thus not affordable by everyone.

thats right hot toys is the best company out there. because of the price i couldnt get much either so i still stick to the terminator line and arnold figures and i am done. i thought about getting some marvel movies figures but i had to reason with myself and go slow.

Hot Toys is the best one out there currently, I don't collect everything but do tend to focus on their Marvel and DC movie lines Sucker Punch was just an impulse buy since I love the visuals of the movie but was really glad I took the chance to get their figure. Iconic movie characters like Indy, Jack Sparrow and T-800 are well made and goes well with my movie collections. One thing with collecting Hot Toys it does limit your budget and makes you more picky on what to buy and add to your collection. Since dropping my other collections like DCUC, MU, ML and other 3 3/4 figs, I got to say I don't miss all the frustration of trying to beat our local scalpers anytime a new wave of the aforementioned lines comes up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Got him last week.

Wow, the detail in Red Skull's face and jacket are just incredible. The leather jacket looks exactly like, well, leather!

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't posted here for a while.....

Captain America in his Rescue costume...

2302cb3a.jpg

Amber from Sucker Punch... HT needs to complete this team. sorry for the grainy pic trying to experiment with my camera

9df5ee16.jpg

Avengers assemble starts with ,,,,,,

1f24d698.jpg

a459f96e.jpg

17c95c09.jpg

• 2 months later...