HOT TOYS

shokker

shokker,

Yeah dude its great to be a fan and at the same time a curse to my wallet LOL. I have the first Mark II but this new Armor Unleashed version is really cool as well I already pre-ordered it yesterday will probably display it with all the inner mechanisms exposed side by side with the original Mark II. Hot Toys sure does know how to milk a license. Whats next a battle damaged War Machine (sigh)?

shokker,

Yeah dude its great to be a fan and at the same time a curse to my wallet LOL. I have the first Mark II but this new Armor Unleashed version is really cool as well I already pre-ordered it yesterday will probably display it with all the inner mechanisms exposed side by side with the original Mark II. Hot Toys sure does know how to milk a license. Whats next a battle damaged War Machine (sigh)?

i know that an iron monger is in the works. maybe an armored whiplash next lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been awhile since I posted in this topic...

Got the HT Ghost Rider figure a few weeks back and finally got the time to open it up and take some pics awesome figure.

The tweaked they did on the skull really improved the figure a lot.

GR001.jpg

The light feature on this fig and the bike is just so cool.

even on lights off its already nice

GRonbike000.jpg

but once turned on check this out first pic is all lights on, camera flash on and all room lights on

GRonbike001.jpg

2nd pic no flash and minimal room lighthing

GRonbike002.jpg

and last no flash and all room lighting is off just the figure and bike lights are on

GRonbike003.jpg

no photoshopping on all pics (with this hobby can't afford to buy anymore stuff :D so no fancy software on my pc )

• 2 weeks later...

Just got Thor today, another awesome figure from HT...although I wish they had another way/alternative of doing the chainmail armor but still worth it.

A couple of pics of Thor.

Thor001.jpgThor002.jpg

Thor and Tony in my display case...

Avengerssofar.jpg

Can he go 12 for 12 again?

IMMk4001.jpg

In a few weeks they can watch instead of reading :)

WaitingforCap.jpg

great pics like always man. isn't thor a littl small next to stark??? he looked big in the movie. he should have earned the arnold body on the figure lol.

Thanks shokker....Thor (no helmet on) is just a bit taller when standing side by side (or back to back) with Tony, if I stand him with GR the muscular body and height do stand out. I'll try to post pics when I get to finishing my chores today.

Really nice pics. I'm planning on picking up the Casual Wear Bruce Lee.

I've been trying to avoid getting into the hero line from them but the Capt America figure looks really nice.

Thanks bro. Casual Bruce looks really nice, for me I'm trying to just stick to Marvel stuff with Hot Toys these are really cutting my budget on other cool toy lines. I did pre-order the HT Reeves Superman and waiting on a reveal of the Keaton Bats but thats probably it for DC HT for me.

I have to back out on this year's SDCC items since money all of sudden is tight with emergency car repairs and all, so skipping all the cool stuff at SDCC and will just hope I can catch it when they offer stuff online next month.

everytime i watch that ghost rider pic with the light on it makes me go wow. i am kind of happy that the terminator line is quite right now. sure i wish to get more but i couldnt afford either if they would push them out like before. still on my list

-young john connor

-1980s kyle reese

-t-x

-terminator 2 arnold battle damaged

-t-800 endoskeleton

if i get all of these then i am as good as finished with the line. maybe a bad ass t-1 would be cool and a t-bike. once again looking at that ghost rider bike.......... oh yes i want a t-bike lol lol

everytime i watch that ghost rider pic with the light on it makes me go wow.

I agree and CNC had a few more back in stock last week, but for $330 and I just couldn't come to pull the trigger on that price. Especially since Thor just came in and I know Commander Bly (Sideshow) and Spider-Man (Hot Toys) are both coming in next month.

Love these guys, but at this price point I have to try and space them out a little better.

That would be very painful to my wallet if Hot Toys do a marvel/dc comic line. But based on the news yesterday that Sideshow got the DC license i think it was mentioned (or was it rumored) that Sideshow will also do a 1/6 line for DC similar to thier 1/6 GI Joe line. For now I'm happy HT is just doing movie stuff with regards to Marvel and DC. Now if I do win the lottery my preference will drastically change LOL.

It was just released that Sideshow and Hot Toys are going either further into collaboration and SDCC will show a DX version of Bespin Luke from Episode V. I expect to become very broke if Sideshow is going to do Star Wars...

I just saw the video of the upcoming 1/6 Boba Fett by SSC looked really good. Now that HT is going to do Star Wars as well these will be both great for all SW fans and really scary the price point of these figures are just getting too high but will definitely get a Darth Vader if HT makes one. Granted the new HT Avatar Jake Sully is at 18 inches tall and everything is new (body etc) and one cool figure stand, the cheapest for now is at Bigbad for $290!!!

I'll just keep my HT addiction to Marvel movies and other iconic movie characters (Reeves Supes, Keaton Bats, Indy and Jack Sparrow maybe a T2 T-800 if I can unload my DCUC and/or vintage Joes for a reasonable price)

My HT wishlist:

1. They re-release Rambo or Rocky with today's standard HT bodies and excellent headsculpt

2. HT Darth Vader.

With all the new stuff/pics coming out of 2011 SDCC. A blast from the past. Paid more than double compared to its original release price ($398 shipped) lucky enough everything is complete even the box/cover insert is pristine just like new, figure itself looks like it never came out of the box all seals intact joints are tight but wow this figure is just so AWESOME.

Just want to share pics and my happiness on this guy.

DSC_9461.jpg

Headsculpt is truly amazing so life-like

DSC_9465.jpgDSC_9466.jpg

Some fun pics

GR: Sorry dude but my ride is HOT.

DSC_9468.jpg

Blade: Your ride is hot but chicks dig guys with a Ducati

DSC_9474.jpg

del toro should come back and do another blade movie. except from part 3 they are awesome. hot toys deliver with that awesome burton batmobil. holy #$##. jack sully looks dead on. nicholson joker is also so perfect. cant wait what else they have hidden for now. ad that i have no money left for more or i would consider the star wars figs. so perfect.

Iron Monger and that Suit-up Gantry is a must have for my HT IM collection. Nicholson Joker and the 89 Batmobile so amazing can't wait for the Keaton Bats reveal. Sucker Punch figures looks so realistic and well made too, might get into that if all 5 ladies are going to be made. This year and the following is one crazy year for 1/6 scale figures.

Iron Monger and that Suit-up Gantry is a must have for my HT IM collection. Nicholson Joker and the 89 Batmobile so amazing can't wait for the Keaton Bats reveal. Sucker Punch figures looks so realistic and well made too, might get into that if all 5 ladies are going to be made. This year and the following is one crazy year for 1/6 scale figures.

That Suit-Up Gantry edition IM looks awesome. I'm still on the bubble about collecting these. I had planned to get Capt America but figured i'd break and go for the movie Avengers team. That would cost numerous pretty pennies. And i'd have to get a villain to battle. I figure the Iron Monger will be 16" and would be perfect. More pennies.

Right now i've just got my Bruce Lee figure (hope to pick it up this weekend).

I do like that Babydoll figure as well.

Right now i've been dabbling in the 'higher end' 1/6 scale stuff (Have a SS Cobra Officer, Blackhole StormTrooper, my Bruce) and avoiding going gung ho into any of the lines. I dont want to get into the old habit of buying everything like i did

with the Ultraman Medicom line. My yearly toy bill was just unreasonable ;)

• Like 1