HOT TOYS

shokker

I currently own 6 Hot Toys Joker figures (2 customs, one of which not shown of Jail Cell Joker) and I think they are the GREATEST figures of all time! I have the DX Police Joker on preorder and can't wait until I get it! Hot Toys is the BEST company out there! Also... Thanks to some late nights on Ebay, I haven't had to pay too much for any of these figures. Just one was over $100. Patience... patience... patience.

post-22369-12581130181852_thumb.jpg

I currently own 6 Hot Toys Joker figures (2 customs, one of which not shown of Jail Cell Joker) and I think they are the GREATEST figures of all time! I have the DX Police Joker on preorder and can't wait until I get it! Hot Toys is the BEST company out there! Also... Thanks to some late nights on Ebay, I haven't had to pay too much for any of these figures. Just one was over $100. Patience... patience... patience.

Dude!!! How and where do I go to get some of those cases? I want some to display my HOT TOYS Terminator figures in. I won't open them until I have some of those protective cases to display them in. Nice collection by the way!

Dude!!! How and where do I go to get some of those cases? I want some to display my HOT TOYS Terminator figures in. I won't open them until I have some of those protective cases to display them in. Nice collection by the way!

They are PIONEER 13X 51/2 X 5 Display Cases. I get mine from a store here in NC called A.C. Moore's. It is a crafts/collectibles store. I have no idea how widespread they are. There are also quite a few sellers on Ebay that have them. I ordered 2 from there before I found them in stores. They are mostly used for diecast Nacscar collectibles. You might try any collectibles or craft store. If not, like I said, Ebay has quite a few most of the time.

They are PERFECT for these figures though. They allow a full 360 degree view without worry of dust or anything else that might get on them. I also have the extra heads that I am not using (plus a couple custom Joker heads I purchased on Ebay) in small little Hot wheels boxes that came with "Connect Cars" which are cars featuring details from all 50 states. These are perfect for Hot Toys head display in that they are sort of like little display case legos... they connect together like Legos so that you can stack them on top of each other, or end to end, and they won't fall. I will try and post more pics of my collection tonight.

Here are a few more pics of the Hot Toys Jokers and cases. I know the last Joker is the Medicom Joker (which wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be), but I just wanted to let you see that most 1/6 figures fit these cases.

Also... Diktator32, if you have trouble finding any of these, let me know. I will see if the Moore's store nearby (I have 2 about 45 minutes away) has any left. They were on clearance for $10 last time I was there. I think the usual price is around $16. If they have some, I'll get you some. I have to buy one more anyway for the Police Joker (since there are practically 2 figures in that one) after I buy another Hot Toys body for the extra costume. Hope I helped.

post-22369-12581499279488_thumb.jpg

post-22369-1258149959595_thumb.jpg

post-22369-12581499844606_thumb.jpg

Here are a few more pics of the Hot Toys Jokers and cases. I know the last Joker is the Medicom Joker (which wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be), but I just wanted to let you see that most 1/6 figures fit these cases.

Also... Diktator32, if you have trouble finding any of these, let me know. I will see if the Moore's store nearby (I have 2 about 45 minutes away) has any left. They were on clearance for $10 last time I was there. I think the usual price is around $16. If they have some, I'll get you some. I have to buy one more anyway for the Police Joker (since there are practically 2 figures in that one) after I buy another Hot Toys body for the extra costume. Hope I helped.

Thanks a lot for the reply and the heads up. Yeah! Let me know if you are able to get youre hands on some of those extra cases. When it comes to my collection nothing drives me more crazy than dust, it gets everywhere! There are, actually a couple of hobby stores out near where I live. I will be checking those to see if they have some cases similar to the ones you have. Thanks again and, oh by the way did I mention "nice collection"!

Thanks a lot for the reply and the heads up. Yeah! Let me know if you are able to get youre hands on some of those extra cases. When it comes to my collection nothing drives me more crazy than dust, it gets everywhere! There are, actually a couple of hobby stores out near where I live. I will be checking those to see if they have some cases similar to the ones you have. Thanks again and, oh by the way did I mention "nice collection"!

I went to the store today and they were sold out. I did get them to contact some of their other stores and they are trying to get me some shipped to their store so I can pick them up. The manager is supposed to call me when they show up. I will keep you posted. BTW, how many do you think you might need? I am going to get as many as I can just so I can put them up for future releases. Let me know...

I went to the store today and they were sold out. I did get them to contact some of their other stores and they are trying to get me some shipped to their store so I can pick them up. The manager is supposed to call me when they show up. I will keep you posted. BTW, how many do you think you might need? I am going to get as many as I can just so I can put them up for future releases. Let me know...

Sorry it took me a couple of days to get back to ya' "angiedee". As of right now I only need 3 cases. 3 big enough to house my 2 Hot Toys T-600's and my 1 T-700. I need at least 2 of the 3 cases to be extra wide so they can house to 2 T-600's since they are taller and wider than the T-700. Thanks again for looking. I really do appreciate it.

I was thinkin' the other day that it would be really bad ass if Hot Toys produced a version of Clint Eastwood as the "Man with No Name" from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly! It would even be sweet if they produced a "Dirty Harry" as well. I'd buy 'em!

I was thinkin' the other day that it would be really bad ass if Hot Toys produced a version of Clint Eastwood as the "Man with No Name" from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly! It would even be sweet if they produced a "Dirty Harry" as well. I'd buy 'em!

Oh yes. I'd love to see what Hot Toys could do with some classic movie characters. James Coburn as the Irishman in Fistful of Dynamite, Robert Blake as John Wintergreen in Electra Glide in Blue, and basically any James Dean, James Stewart or Steve McQueen character would be amazing. I'm not sure how much of a market there would be for that sort of thing, especially characters and actors who are not typically associated with action, but I think Clint Eastwood would be a pretty safe bet.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of you guys are really tapping into my current excitement over all things Terminator Salvation. I just ordered the Marcus Wright and T-600 mini-busts, but since I've been seeking out Terminator stuff, I've been looking at pics online of the Hot Toys figures, namely the John Connor and Marcus Wright figures. These look awesome. Now I've always balked at the price of Hot Toys figures, but I may have to bite the bullet and get these two. They just look amazing. I'd also love to have a T-600. I think it's the coolest, creepiest-looking Terminator model ever.

To my friend DikTator32... I got the call from my store yesterday and went to pick up a total of 8 of these boxes. I looked at them in the store and found that EVERY LAST ONE of them had scratches all over them. Most didn't have the little rubber stickers either that you put on the bottoms to make them level. I am so sorry. I was needing another one for my DX Joker tas well. I was really pissed. Anyway, I still have the other store looking for me.

As far as the size you are needing for your larger figures... They also make a box that is 15 " X 6.5" X 6.5". That is the biggest I can find. Would that work? Let me know and I will add that to my search.

The only thing I have personally that is bigger is a flimsy plastic doll display stand that is 13" X 11" X 11". It is nowhere near as sturdy as my Pioneer cases, but it still looks good and would keep your figures nice and dust free.

Again, sorry fo the long wait. I am at the store's mercy.

I currently have:

She-Predator Machiko (x2)

Predator 1 Dutch

Predator 2: Lost Predator

AvP2: Wolf Pred

AvP2: Wolf Pred - Cleaner

Terminator Salvation John Conner

Terminator Salvation T-700

Terminator Salvation T-600

Iron Man Mark III

Expecting to get soon:

Iron Man Mark I

Iron Man Mark II

P1 Predator

DX Joker

DX Batman

Two-Face

Not to mention the other Sideshow figs I have. All within the last year too. Just realized that. Damn......

EDIT* Also any pictures are available upon request, just let me know.

To my friend DikTator32... I got the call from my store yesterday and went to pick up a total of 8 of these boxes. I looked at them in the store and found that EVERY LAST ONE of them had scratches all over them. Most didn't have the little rubber stickers either that you put on the bottoms to make them level. I am so sorry. I was needing another one for my DX Joker tas well. I was really pissed. Anyway, I still have the other store looking for me.

As far as the size you are needing for your larger figures... They also make a box that is 15 " X 6.5" X 6.5". That is the biggest I can find. Would that work? Let me know and I will add that to my search.

The only thing I have personally that is bigger is a flimsy plastic doll display stand that is 13" X 11" X 11". It is nowhere near as sturdy as my Pioneer cases, but it still looks good and would keep your figures nice and dust free.

Again, sorry fo the long wait. I am at the store's mercy.

Not a problem at all angiedee. Just happy that you've gotten back in touch with me. Take youre time. I am also still in search mode myself. If or when you eventually come across some more the biggest size that you specified will definitely work out for me much better. Mainly due to the huge gattling gun that the T-600's carry. I'm going to need plenty of room inside of the case for that. Thanks again for getting back with me. I have faith in ya' budday.

Christopher Byrne, the "TOY GUY" reveals his picks for last minute gift ideas.

Going crazy trying to decide what to get those special kiddos? Don't freak out, Knowledge is power! In this clip Chris demos some of his favorite toys including Honey my Baby Pony, EA Sports Voice Command Quarterback, G.I. JOE Cobra Night Raven Vehicle, The Girl Gourmet Cake Bakery, Splashy the Whale Game, and the tasty treats you can cook up from EZ 2 Make like Mrs. Fields Cookies, Jamba Juice Smoothie and Ice Pop Maker, Jolly Rancher Gummy Pops, ICEE Instant! Slushy Maker and Chuck E. Cheese's Pizza!!

Christopher Byrne has more than 25 years experience in the toy industry and for the past 15 years, has been at the forefront of identifying trends and hot products.

Just wanted to let you guys know that the Hot Toys Albert Wesker (Midnight Version) review is finally up:

http://gofigreviews.blogspot.com/2009/12/biohazard-5-albert-wesker-midnight.html

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

nice review dude. i love wesker. he looks so badass. i got the t-600 and the leader of the human resistance john connor. those 2 are so great. so manny detaile, weapons and so much, so much, so much.............. i have no words for it. as if this is not enough, hot toys has released a new pic of arnold schwarzenegger in terminator 2. i was born in the right time, i tell you. i love hottoys.@loll@

Just wanted to let you guys know that the Hot Toys Albert Wesker (Midnight Version) review is finally up:

http://gofigreviews.blogspot.com/2009/12/biohazard-5-albert-wesker-midnight.html

The lower shoulders might be that HT used the narrow or slim Truetype body

http://gofigreviews....r-midnight.html

The lower shoulders might be that HT used the narrow or slim Truetype body

This is my first Hot Toys, so I only have a slight understanding of the body types. Wesker's neck is a bit too long as you can see in the picture.. When he has the tight leather top on, his chest looks so weird, as if his chest just fell down a few centimeters. lol. I hope Hot Toys fixes this for the S.T.A.R.S. Wesker figure.

I heard they were going to make a Tribal Sheva. And where on Earth is Jill Valentine! We must have a Jill Valentine!