How hard is it to get a CW Y-Wing?

Mr Nobody

I'm going nuts trying to track one of these down! I've seen those ARC-170's all over the place (even got offered one for about $20 NIB, but I'm not interested) <_<

#WTF# 's the deal on this one? Is it an exclusive to 1 chain? Is it 1 per case, or are they all just getting bought up before I get there? -_-

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I really don't get why Hasbro felt the need to ship out two-packs of the ARC-170 repaint. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a neat looking repaint, but it's overpriced and only showed up about a month or two before the Y-Wing started shipping.

The only explanation I can think of is that Hasbro had to get it out to "hold" the shelf-space or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Naw, damaging the packaging is not doing their job. I worked at TRU during a Christmas year and they were adamant about not damaging packaging when opening cases. They even supplied a specific type of knife that had a very short edge that would just barely cut the tape, or a single layer of cardboard.

Anyway, yeah - the Y-wings are starting to show up in greater numbers down here too, soon we'll be complaining about all the Y-wings clogging shelves. :D

No not one per case I believe its like 3 or 4 in a case of onlty them there not small enough to be in a case with the cheaper vehicles

my local wal-mart has shelfs of them noone is buying them

Thanks for the replies, everybody.

Hey, Cody, I should get your Wal-Mart and mine to trade stock. I've seen nothing BUT the ARC-170's around here.

Guess I'll keep plugging along until I find one. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...