Public Enemies coming soon.....

MrImpossible

anyone got a dpci?

nvm found it

im sure the line will do well especialy the figs that are not batman and supes

I've never really liked stylized figures, the cartoony look these figures have doesn't work for me.

This one is really going to depend on what they look like in person.

I was put off by the cartooniness of the figures too ...esecially on the villains. Superman and Batman look not only passable but also pretty nice. The bad guys though... yeesh! I'd love to get an Icicle, a Major Force, and a Silver Banshee, but I don't know if I can take these versions. I'd also LOVE a Brimstone but there's something very simple and cheap looking about this one.

I'm predicting ...ironically enough... that given this wave's tie to a dvd, it'll probably be the easiest wave of all to find.

Hate em. They might do well, but i'm staying away from them. Only possibilities are superman and batman, to swap some regular heads on there. Maybe Brimstone, cause he doesnt have a solely animated look to him, but Its not one of those C&Cs that i'll hurt myself trying to get.

Skipping on these in their entirety!! Not looking for sub-lines that don't mesh well with the rest of the line!! Besides, getting yet another Batman and Superman is not high on my priorities!! @hmmm@

This is a real shame because I'd really love an Icicle, a Major Force and a Brimstone. I'm just not sure I want these versions. Hopefully the Icicle will get re-released with a new head at some point. That MF though. They need to re-do him completely.

I'm really hoping Brimstone will look better in person.

one thing I wish they had done to these is give them different body sculpts. Being a huge McG fan I see this as a good way to complete my Public Enemies shelf of figures. But only a few of them will look half way decent in comparison. Hopefully we'll be getting more sets through DCD. I really want a McG Grodd.

Hey I work for Target too and I agree they are terrible when it comes to DCUC. Everyday I go to work I see the Same old DC figures on the pegs. We have about six Blue Aquamen, 2 Hawkmen, 2 BlueBeetles that's been on the pegs for weeks.

I believe these will be as elusive as Walmart DCUC. I want them all but doubt they will be easy to get. Once they hit, they probably will be super popular and collectors will be scrambling to get them, plus they will be super overpriced on ebay.

btw, Superman and Batman have waste variants, Superman is colored just like the DCSH Kal'El figure and Batman is recolored a standard blue