Wave 13 up for Pre-Order

Opticon

not really impressed by this list but will still get them all. most excited by the addition of donna troy tho i wonder what costume she will be wearing.

couple of question as well. is blue beetle 3 the current version and of all the losh, y bouncing boy?

donna troy

negativeman

cheetah

blue devil

blue beetle 3

bouncing boy (losh}

cyclotron

c n c trigon

Oof! We finally get a Legionnaire and it's Bouncing Boy????

The big question is... do I want a Trigon enough to buy that new Blue Beetle? Hmmm... I might have to eBay that body part.

Ok, so theres been some info at Fwoosh too, and it confirms most of the list. On their list, instead of Bouncing Boy it actually lists Superboy. SO its safe to say the rest are definite, but this one is an either/or thing. We'll just havta wait and see.

I'd actually prefer Superboy, if he's in his RotS costume.

Is that the gaudy instantly dated outfit he first appeared in with the jacket and sunglasses?

I'm really pulling for the Superboy that's a young Superman here.

Thats the one. They gotta make that one first, he's the only one missing of the 4 supermen. Hell, they've even made Regeneration suit superman, they gotta complete the set.

I'd like the t-shirt/jeans version eventually, but the gaudy dated one takes priority. :)

• Like 1

Superboy: I'm hoping to get what he looks now in adventure comics

Cheetah: kick ass another female baddie and member of the Legion Of Doom

Blue Beetle Jamie: I have been waiting for him since I became a fan from the Brave and bold

Donna Troy: hoping for new titans era or troia costume

Trigon: became a fan in teen titan toon and with daughter coming hopefully this is good.

Hell, since its basically out on fwoosh, here ya go:

donna troy

negativeman

cheetah

blue devil

blue beetle 3

bouncing boy (losh}

cyclotron

c n c trigon

Just to elaborate on my response to this wave...

Donna Troy: I love her but I'm really pulling for her in her red classic costume.

Negative Man: I'm pulling for the entire original Doom Patrol so this one's a favorite.

Cheetah: I think they could do a nice job with either the cat-suited woman or the half-cat creature so either way, I'm happy with this one.

Blue Devil: This could be a great figure and the character is a favorite of mine.

Blue Beetle 3: An unquestionable pass.

Bouncing Boy/ Superboy? : Bouncing Boy would be a bold way for DCUC to start the Legion. He might be bolder than DCUC has been with Killer Moth and the Shark. He'd require a whole new body so I'm skeptical. A Connor Kent would firmly establish this as a Titans themed wave so I'm guessing its going to be him. As I said above, if it's 90's Superboy, I'm passing. A black shirted Connor might tempt me though.

Cyclotron: As much as I like the Super Powers line, I was never keen on their original characters. There were SOOOO many other characters I would've preferred seeing before any of them. Cyclotron here isn't much more welcom. He might win me over, but at sixteen bucks a figure, he might be the fat that gets trimmed.

Trigon: Trigon could be spectacular but I don't know if he's enough to make me want to get this whole wave. I might sit out this C&C.

i definitely would rather see superboy then bouncing boy. t-shirt and jeans is my preference but i want the return of superman and his classic costumes as well.

as for cheetah, maybe mattel will do what the have been doing with some of the other cartoon figures(mantis, parademon, and steppenwolf) and make the comic and cartoon versions.

If that's the case, then obvious I would get the Legion of Doom version!!! I actually geeked out a bit when I saw Cyclotron's name up there!! I think that's a nice tribute to the Super Powers Collection!! #US1#

Is that the gaudy instantly dated outfit he first appeared in with the jacket and sunglasses?

I'm really pulling for the Superboy that's a young Superman here.

Thats the one. They gotta make that one first, he's the only one missing of the 4 supermen. Hell, they've even made Regeneration suit superman, they gotta complete the set.

I'd like the t-shirt/jeans version eventually, but the gaudy dated one takes priority. :)

That does make sense since they seem to be doing all the death of superman figures... or whatever they called it after he died :D

Personally I'd rather have bouncing boy :P I highly enjoyed him in the cartoon series :P

Looked up Trigon cause I never heard of em!! Well I have, but didn't know the name, saw the episodes of Teen Titans with him in it!! Gotta say, he looks kind of well like a sissy with his white outfit and long boots!!! :D Don't get me wrong, a woman wearing those kinds of boots is sexy, on a guy.....not!!!

Hell, since its basically out on fwoosh, here ya go:

donna troy

negativeman

cheetah

blue devil

blue beetle 3

bouncing boy (losh}

cyclotron

c n c trigon

Usually I buy the whole wave if the CnC is really cool or half the wave is must buy (for me). In this case, i only need to get Cheetah (and Superboy if he's in it too). Pass on the rest.

My pics for this wave would have been:

Hush

Red Robin

Cheetah

Superboy Connor

Superboy Prime

Martian Manhunter (wtf mattel? 13 waves and still no MM???)

Raven

Once I get all those I think I'm pretty much done with DCUC (except for some DCSH re-releases).

Usually I buy the whole wave if the CnC is really cool or half the wave is must buy (for me). In this case, i only need to get Cheetah (and Superboy if he's in it too). Pass on the rest.

My pics for this wave would have been:

Hush

Red Robin

Cheetah

Superboy Connor

Superboy Prime

Martian Manhunter (wtf mattel? 13 waves and still no MM???)

Raven

Once I get all those I think I'm pretty much done with DCUC (except for some DCSH re-releases).

That's a pretty good list, I'd pass on Hush though....been there done that ya know. :P

*sigh* Wave 13 and STILL no Martian Manhunter. Will my Justice League ever be complete?

And this point now I'm just pulling for my favorites. I'll get Power Girl and Beast Boy when they come out, if I can pull together the cash. After that the ones I'm hoping for are....

Martian Manhunter (Classic)

Flash (Wally)

Donna Troy

Raven

Cyborg (Modern Version)

Red Arrow

Tempest

Red Robin (Tim)

Wonder Girl (Cassie)

Kid Flash (Bart)

Superboy (Conner)

Green Lantern (Kyle)

The Atom (Ryan)

Blue Beetle (Jamie)

That's it, doesn't seem unreasonable. They're all pretty likely candidates anyway. And even then, if I just get J'onn, Conner, Bart, Tim, and Cassie I'll be fully satisfied.

*sigh* Wave 13 and STILL no Martian Manhunter. Will my Justice League ever be complete?

And this point now I'm just pulling for my favorites. I'll get Power Girl and Beast Boy when they come out, if I can pull together the cash. After that the ones I'm hoping for are....

Martian Manhunter (Classic)

Flash (Wally)

Donna Troy

Raven

Cyborg (Modern Version)

Red Arrow

Tempest

Red Robin (Tim)

Wonder Girl (Cassie)

Kid Flash (Bart)

Superboy (Conner)

Green Lantern (Kyle)

The Atom (Ryan)

Blue Beetle (Jamie)

That's it, doesn't seem unreasonable. They're all pretty likely candidates anyway. And even then, if I just get J'onn, Conner, Bart, Tim, and Cassie I'll be fully satisfied.

with the exception of another cyborg, atom, and blue beetle those r all on my most wanted list as well.

Hmmmm not sure how I feel about this wave..... Donna is a must for me as is Superboy. I hope its a 50 50 split between the two versions actually.

Draven

The variants are actually Cheetah and Negative Man, so you only get one donna and one superboy.