Wave 13 up for Pre-Order

Opticon

Yeah I got an e-mail today from Big Bad about it but I will not put my order in like all the rest of the waves they have there's been up 1 to 3 figures in the 12 waves so far I want. There hasn't been a complet wave for me yet.

Anyone who wants to blind per-order Wave 13 (like myself), its up at BBTS, Enchanted Toy Chest, and probably a couple others.

No listing of who's in the wave though.

"Blind" "Pre-Order" "From on on-line store" "No listing of who's in the wave..."

Man! The list goes on and on of why this is a bad idea!

Anyone who wants to blind per-order Wave 13 (like myself), its up at BBTS, Enchanted Toy Chest, and probably a couple others.

No listing of who's in the wave though.

"Blind" "Pre-Order" "From on on-line store" "No listing of who's in the wave..."

Man! The list goes on and on of why this is a bad idea!

Only if you care who's in the wave. I've pre-ordered 11, 12, and 13 all blind...as long as you trust the store you're going with, I dont see any problems.

Well I'm not too sure on this but I have a buddy who kind of found some info on this next line up. This is what he told me and it's not the whole line up. I'm pretty sure it's just speculation.

Cheetah

Blue Devil

Negative Man

Well I'm not too sure on this but I have a buddy who kind of found some info on this next line up. This is what he told me and it's not the whole line up. I'm pretty sure it's just speculation.

Cheetah

Blue Devil

Negative Man

So far, it sounds like a good list. I hope its true.

I wonder...

Will the BAF be Elasti-Girl?

Will Cheetah be the woman in a cheetah suit of the SuperFriends or the animalistic cat creature of the recent comics?

Will Martian Manhunter turn up in this wave? What about Classic Robin?

Will DCUC revisit other DCSH releases like Mr. Freeze and Bizarro?

Will there be another New Gods release in this wave or are we done? What about a Green Lantern or a Metal Man?

Cheetah

Blue Devil

Negative Man

From my "source", thats accurate.

Will the BAF be Elasti-Girl? No

Will Cheetah be the woman in a cheetah suit of the SuperFriends or the animalistic cat creature of the recent comics? Unknown

Will Martian Manhunter turn up in this wave? What about Classic Robin? Nope & Nope.

Will DCUC revisit other DCSH releases like Mr. Freeze and Bizarro? Not this wave

Will there be another New Gods release in this wave or are we done? What about a Green Lantern or a Metal Man? No to all three....but a couple other team builders.

• Like 1

i put in a pre-order. sure there r figures i want more then others but i would most likely buy any characters they put out. and if i change my mind i can always cancel it.

dont mind cheetah and blue devil if they r true but who is negative man? hopefully there will be more titans in this wave like superboy, current or classic wonder girl, or maybe raven(did she win the fans choice or is that still going on?).

i put in a pre-order. sure there r figures i want more then others but i would most likely buy any characters they put out. and if i change my mind i can always cancel it.

dont mind cheetah and blue devil if they r true but who is negative man? hopefully there will be more titans in this wave like superboy, current or classic wonder girl, or maybe raven(did she win the fans choice or is that still going on?).

Negative man is a member of the Doom Patrol - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_Man

As for titans...there is one in the line-up, with a titan-related C&C.

As for Raven, I think the Fan poll winner is supposed to be in Wave 15.

EDIT: I should mention that the info I have is not 100%, but came from the same place I got the line-up for Wave 12 (which turned out to be true).

• Like 1

Negative man is a member of the Doom Patrol - http://en.wikipedia....ki/Negative_Man

As for titans...there is one in the line-up, with a titan-related C&C.

EDIT: I should mention that the info I have is not 100%, but came from the same place I got the line-up for Wave 12 (which turned out to be true).

i dont take any list seriously unless i have the item in hand.

not really one i was waiting for but it would be interesting to see how they do negative man. another titan is definitely sweet. and i just hope the c&c isnt monsieur mallah(or whatever the big monkey they fight is called). one c&c monkey is enough to last me another 10 waves or so.

[As for titans...there is one in the line-up, with a titan-related C&C.

Could this C&C be the often requested Trigon? I'd prefer Mammoth, but I know a lot of people want Trigon.

Thanks for answering my other questions.

I would like to see an Fire and Ice in this wave. Also like to see classic Robin and Mirror Master.

[As for titans...there is one in the line-up, with a titan-related C&C.

Could this C&C be the often requested Trigon? I'd prefer Mammoth, but I know a lot of people want Trigon.

Thanks for answering my other questions.

When i saw him on the list, I had to look up Trigon cause I couldnt remember who he was, heh.