wave 12!! ITS OFFICAL!!!

arowdygator

y is darkseid wearign the infinty gaunlet? soupson.gif

That's not the Infinity Guantlet. Thats the special oven mitt he wears when baking delicious, delicious Apokalyps cookies.

@loll@ Hahaha. I love it. BTW HarryWildman, that is one of the best picture sigs ever. Johnny, Jerry Lee and Willie givin the salute. #US1# ;)

I know Entertainment Earth is high on price, but $169.99 is steep even for them. I am willing to pay out the doe, but it will be the last time. Sorry Mattel, but after this DC line, you will have nothing else to offer me. I already have a nice DC Direct collection. After this, I'm done with Mattel.

still no conduit? damn.

as for the figs in wave 12, i realy want

copperhead

spectre

cyborg superman

all the others are not on my wishlist. i only know copperhead from the animated show and i think that the costum looks better in the show. does he looks like this in the comics? i hope that mattel does a modern version of him. same thing with that shark figure in wave 11 i think. it doesnt look good that way. even weird for my taste

conduit! ha! i still have the 5 inch one from the superman line in my collection, though he was mentioned in Blackest Night so maybe that will stir up some intrest...

and capt? ya right...youll still buy em! lol but matty said that they were gonna carry em online and i beleive it said around 12 a piece...

• Like 1

To bad Darkseid is a BC verison cause he and Dessad are the only one I want but no oh well.

y is darkseid wearign the infinty gaunlet? soupson.gif

That's not the Infinity Guantlet. Thats the special oven mitt he wears when baking delicious, delicious Apokalyps cookies.

ah my mistake lol

I'll buy as much of wave 10 as ebay allows me to (Joker, and Man Bat for sure, Keaton Batman probably, don't care one way or the other for the rest) I'll get wave 11 ONLY if Mattycollector carries it. The prices online are disgusting and Deadman is the only one I kinda want. Wave 12 is much better but unless I can get it close to retail through Matty I won't even bother. These price increases on obscure character based waves are going to KILL the online stores orders.

Martian Manhunter is the only big name character left and he should been in wave 11 or 12. They can't afford to hold him off past 13. Once I get a Swamp Thing BAF my interest is DEAD.

conduit! ha! i still have the 5 inch one from the superman line in my collection, though he was mentioned in Blackest Night so maybe that will stir up some intrest...

and capt? ya right...youll still buy em! lol but matty said that they were gonna carry em online and i beleive it said around 12 a piece...

i have mine too. the from kenner. i dont know but i realy love him. when i was a kid and as soon as i saw him in store, i wanted his figure at any cause. i loved his design and costume. now that i know his story and all, i think that dc passed on a great villain for superman. i mean a dude who knows kent and has kryptonite tentacles? this is just as crazy as a dude with a kryptonite heart. i hope he gets a treatment but i know there is a slime chance. when i saw that the long hair superman was made, i hoped even more to get a conduit. could be a cool figure. when was he mentioned in blackest night? is that true. i am at the second issue of it and i have the first issues of batman and superman blackest night. i hope he comes back, that would be awesome. well at least for me@loll@@loll@@loll@

i have mine too. the from kenner. i dont know but i realy love him. when i was a kid and as soon as i saw him in store, i wanted his figure at any cause. i loved his design and costume. now that i know his story and all, i think that dc passed on a great villain for superman. i mean a dude who knows kent and has kryptonite tentacles? this is just as crazy as a dude with a kryptonite heart. i hope he gets a treatment but i know there is a slime chance. when i saw that the long hair superman was made, i hoped even more to get a conduit. could be a cool figure. when was he mentioned in blackest night? is that true. i am at the second issue of it and i have the first issues of batman and superman blackest night. i hope he comes back, that would be awesome. well at least for me@loll@@loll@@loll@

it shows his coffin with his name on in the JLA satllite...

• Like 1

still no Martian Manhunter? that is just strange

I did want a bigger Darkseid, but I don't want him at all with that glove on!

The other figures look nice as always, but I don't think I will want to put up the money for them all

[bThese price increases on obscure character based waves are going to KILL the online stores orders.

.[/b]

For me the obscure characters are where the fun is.

I'm sure we'll see more DC action figure lines in the future and they'll ALL tackle Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman. A few may even give us Flash and Green Lantern. Not many though will dare to give us an 80's Vigilante or a Guardian. I used to scoff at some of the wishlists I'd see on message boards. As long as DCUC is around though no character is off the table!

Having said that though, these price increases and peg-warming over-ordered waves do concern me. I've asked this before and I still have to ask, is the retail market ready for a fifteen dollar Dr. Mid-Nite figure? A fifteen dollar Shark?

Be careful, Mattel. Be very careful!

Darksied is the only one I want out of this wave.

I'm torn, I want to complete my collection, but recent money issues have made it really difficult for me. Plus I don't know how much longer I wanna keep buying them, seeing as how there's no guarantee they'll make all the characters I want.

I'll hold out until they do Martian Manhunter, after that I'll have to think about if I wanna go on.

Darksied is the only one I want out of this wave.

I'm torn, I want to complete my collection, but recent money issues have made it really difficult for me. Plus I don't know how much longer I wanna keep buying them, seeing as how there's no guarantee they'll make all the characters I want.

I'll hold out until they do Martian Manhunter, after that I'll have to think about if I wanna go on.

Then I suggest that u can try get baf Darkseid on EBay. I've learned that DC C&C don't really worth much so you can probabaly get Darkseid for $30-35 if you have the patience. Or you can just settle with the DCSH Darkseid like me.

Including this wave, does anyone believe DCUC has surpassed Marvel Legends?

DCUC is an AWESOME line, but for me I'd say no, not Toybiz's Marvel Legends. Mattel sometimes does the cheap thing and use the standard buff body on characters that shouldn't be buff which hurts the line in my eyes. Then there is the fact that too often they're happy to just paint on costumes instead of sculpting details.

All that being said I really like DCUC a whole lot more than Hasbro's Marvel Legends....and maybe's Toybiz's last wave or two.

DCUC is an AWESOME line, but for me I'd say no, not Toybiz's Marvel Legends. Mattel sometimes does the cheap thing and use the standard buff body on characters that shouldn't be buff which hurts the line in my eyes. Then there is the fact that too often they're happy to just paint on costumes instead of sculpting details.

All that being said I really like DCUC a whole lot more than Hasbro's Marvel Legends....and maybe's Toybiz's last wave or two.

well im more of a dc guy, but i did collect ml. toybiz marvel legends were great, until they got to the last few waves and they were articluting like every joints in the fingers and the figs looked never smooth in pose.

but, if dcuc keeps it up, i think they will surpass them

• Like 1

Marvel Legends still OWNS dcuc.

No Super Powers cape for Darkseid?

You can get a cape but only at the SDCC next year...if they have enough.

Is this a joke, I can't tell with you sometimes!! :D

Anyhow, man while the wallet hurts, this wave looks fantastic!! And that Dr. Midnight, he looks so choice!!! Don't know anything about Iron, but for some reason he intrigues me!!

I can't believe anyone is actually not wanting a larger Darkseid?? The other one is puny!!

Anyhow, I agree, the price increase is still ridiculous, but just look at all of us!! We're all salivating at the mouth with each new wave, cost be dammed!! Mattel knows this!! Damn you Mattel!! Damn our geekdom!! @hmmm@

Marvel Legends still OWNS dcuc.

Nothing 'Marvel' related owns DC, let alone their toyline.

Good God! DCUC left ML in the dust with the very first wave.

Marvel Legends were the most overrated line of broken mannequins ever palmed off on the public. Their BEST sculpts still remained compromised by the obsessive need to over-articulate these figures. You could have a Spider-Man who could scratch his own ass but he still looked like one of those wooden mannequins artists use to draw from. The over-articulation not only impaired the sculpt but it also made for some pretty flimsy figures, many of which came right out of the package broken. Yeah. DCUC has this problem too but at least their sculpts aren't under-mined by a joint at every point of the figure. The ML female figures were ALL hideous! Jesus! Remember that Scarlet Witch figure? UGH! What blind man sculpted THAT?

Marvel Legends were garbage. They were a nice attempt and they could've been a GREAT toy line but they constantly tripped over their own over-articulated feet! There were a couple of nice pieces in ML. The BAF Goliath, the BAF Sentinel, and the first Absorbing Man were all nice. Everything else was ugly, flimsy or both.

DCUC ...even with its problems... has become the GREATEST toy line of all time!

Good God! DCUC left ML in the dust with the very first wave.

Marvel Legends were the most overrated line of broken mannequins ever palmed off on the public. Their BEST sculpts still remained compromised by the obsessive need to over-articulate these figures. You could have a Spider-Man who could scratch his own ass but he still looked like one of those wooden mannequins artists use to draw from. The over-articulation not only impaired the sculpt but it also made for some pretty flimsy figures, many of which came right out of the package broken. Yeah. DCUC has this problem too but at least their sculpts aren't under-mined by a joint at every point of the figure. The ML female figures were ALL hideous! Jesus! Remember that Scarlet Witch figure? UGH! What blind man sculpted THAT?

Marvel Legends were garbage. They were a nice attempt and they could've been a GREAT toy line but they constantly tripped over their own over-articulated feet! There were a couple of nice pieces in ML. The BAF Goliath, the BAF Sentinel, and the first Absorbing Man were all nice. Everything else was ugly, flimsy or both.

DCUC ...even with its problems... has become the GREATEST toy line of all time!

this post is a joke right?

Marvel Legends were awesome.

and DCUC the greatest ever? not even close. Nothing can touch GiJoe from the 80's