Sign in to follow this  
Chaz

Walmart.com/gijoe

One the Walmart 2 packs, it says that you can go to the website and there is a game or something to play. However when I go to the site, it is just where they sell the gijoe products. ANyone else having this problem?

oh they didnt hit all over yet?

I found some a few days ago.. picked up a set... they are okay.

yeah my walmart in wabash, Indiana has a ton of them. They usually are behind on things. I'm sure its only a matter of time before they hit.

Yeah some some at a Wal Mart in the Austin area!! Not bad for repaints, but I'd rather have the originals!!! Wbich is why I passed on em!!

If anyone wants to grab the Monkeywrench pack for me they will be rewarded handsomely.

If anyone wants to grab the Monkeywrench pack for me they will be rewarded handsomely.

I can take a look. There are 8 Walmarts here and I found them at ONE. I don't know if that means they are just starting to appear...or non of my Walmarts bothered.

There were 2 packs of each.

I can take a look. There are 8 Walmarts here and I found them at ONE. I don't know if that means they are just starting to appear...or non of my Walmarts bothered.

There were 2 packs of each.

Sounds good, let me know.

The 2 packs have hit most Walmarts in my area as well.Not all but most of them.The only one I do like is the Tunnel Rat/Wonkey Wrench.I order one from Walmart.com and got one from the brick and Morter Walmart.

I have found them in Georgia and Fla. I got the Monkey wrench one while on vacation. I have to say I am impressed with Monkey Wrench but not so much Tunnel Rat and he is one of my favs. Sadly, this figure is not.

Ren,

If I would have known, I would have picked the other one up since I found two of MW and TR.I will look again.

I still can't find these damn things! Been all over AL, and even into GA some and no 2 packs! :(

Draven

I found them today at my local Wal-Mart. They were in one of those center kiosk out in the middle of a aisle away from the other GIJoe stuff. I picked up the Monkey Wrench one.

I wish checking other places would work for me..... it has not! I have been from day one. I find the SW exclusives all over the place but no Joes! :(

Draven

I've seen them most of the times away from the Joe aisle. So if you go to Walmart check the other aisles cause they could be there.

EM

That is were I found them. They were over in the "clearance" section.