Sign in to follow this  
MemberX

Am I seeing things? Or am I getting new info

Okay so I was just messing with my ROC figures and 25th figures mixing up parts. Suddenly I combined the firefly googles with a ROC shipwreck and was like...... WAIT IS THAT LOWLIGHT? all you need to do is paint the beard! I also got a replacement shipwreck and some lowlight accurate weapons. So I thougt I might share my theroy on how hasbro is gonna reuse parts!

Okay so I was just messing with my ROC figures and 25th figures mixing up parts. Suddenly I combined the firefly googles with a ROC shipwreck and was like...... WAIT IS THAT LOWLIGHT? all you need to do is paint the beard! I also got a replacement shipwreck and some lowlight accurate weapons. So I thougt I might share my theroy on how hasbro is gonna reuse parts!

Yeah that does sound like a really good custom idea there. The only thing is, the original Lowlight didn't have a beard, so it wouldn't be 100% a remake of the original. Sounds cool though. You should post some pics.

what new info are you getting by makng a custom? not to mention, bearded Lowlight didn't wear goggles, so it isn't as if that is a no-brainer figure to make from those parts.

Nah he better not have a beard dammint. I want a v1 remake of Low Light. I never appreciated the fig until I became an adult collector and now I want a 25th style one that is good for I can love him like I should have as a 7 year old! :D

Draven

I added my red goggles that came with the 25th anniversary Firefly to my DTC Low Light, and it made him look alot more like the original did. It worked alot better than the duel lens pair he came with that were originally with Black Out.