ROC Roadblock and Shipwreck

SnakeEyes0217

Hey gang, just finished 2 more Rise of Cobra customs in their vintage colors. I'm really thinking they missed the boat on doing this in the movie. They still look techie and cool and slick, but the vintage uniform colors just make them all stand out. Hope you all dig.

-Snake

06.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

18.jpg

great job, love the less superhero look of the repainted accelerator suits. What did you use for Roadblock?

Those weren't the accelerator suits. Those are the impact reactive armor. Roadblock looks like a repaint of the reactive armored Heavy Duty's body with Roadblock's head.

Thanks for the positive words, gang. Heavy Duty Impact Armor body and accessories plus some WWE head with a painted mustache and soul patch. Not sure if it shows up in the pics, but the gear is all detailed out too.

Snake

great job, love the less superhero look of the repainted accelerator suits. What did you use for Roadblock?

Thanks for the positive words, gang. Heavy Duty Impact Armor body and accessories plus some WWE head with a painted mustache and soul patch. Not sure if it shows up in the pics, but the gear is all detailed out too.

Snake

Ah, I figured that wasn't a Joe head on Roadblock. It just doesn't look right to me.

• 4 weeks later...

WWE93855_Bobby_Lashley.jpg

That's the Bobby Lashley build & brawl wrestling figure, and I think it works GREAT for Roadblock and I love the expression on his face for it.

The only thing I see, that might be "off" a bit, is that it could maybe be seated a little lower yet on the neck post and that could eliminate some of that floating head appearance of it?

Other than that...it looks SWEET!

roadblock looks awesome why wasn't he in ROC instead heavy duty anyway

Not sure, could be two reasons...

1)They don't own the legal rights to the name.

or

2) They didn't want to make a character completely different than the one people were used to...uh, then again let's make that one reason.

Those are really nice, great work!