Destro vs. Zartan

Capt.S.G.Wiseman

Destro or Zartan  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Destro or Zartan

Dang, that's a tough one. Tougher than I thought it would be.

They both have their strengths and weaknesses. Destro has more resources, but if this was just a one-on-one, hand-to-hand combat scenario I think Zartan is the quicker and more agile of the two. Furthermore, I think he has more martial arts training than the big D. Thus, I give it to Z. Plus, I just like the character a little more.

I'd have to go with Zartan. While Desro is totally badass, he's more of just a weapons supplier. Zartan's a trained assassin. So I think he has the upper hand in this.

I am going with Destro. He is a badass. I see it as that his whole life and family have been about causing strife and manipulation. I would think he would have some type of training as well. I also think he is way smarter than Zartan and that would count for a lot. Zartan is a badass in his own right and he may have some more fighting skills than Destro, however, I think that all would fail him for one reason. I see Destro as being like Batman in that he would be packed with gadgets and not afraid to use them. I am sure Zartan would have similar items but not as good as Destro's. Face to face Destro, Sneak attack Zartan but he would need to finish him off quick.

It depends on which character definition you go with.

Me, I disregard the whole Zartan-as-a-ninja fiasco in favor of the older days. So all it would take would be one well-placed head-butt from chrome-dome to knock the swamp dweller on his @$$.

But that's just me.

Zartan is a skilled and resourceful assassin, but man to man, I think Destro would rip his arms off. I was just watching the MASS Device episode and when Destro crushed CC's snake cane,... well IMO Destro is the strongest and most physically imposing Cobra (besides Serpentor). That and he's crafty and highly intelligent.

Not that Zartan is not intelligent and crafty, I just don't think he could bring it against Destro.

Yes yes I love that classic tension between them but I woudnt want either one of them destroyed by the other,although if I have to pick I'd rather have Destro win. With mars tech and an army of IGs.

• 2 weeks later...