DC universe classics wave 9 hits TRU

yiotiswins

One Wal-Mart got a case of W9 last week, haven't seen it since. Arrow and Canary were gone...

Is anybody else having problems finding them MOMC? Each one I found had the same type of damage (some worse), in the same exact places...

My set had damaged cards and these were from a fresh case that had no sign of damage to it.

the toys r us in europe suck big time. at least the one's i went over the summer.

no dc figures at all.

no legends nothing.

they dont even have the toys r us exclusives. can you believe that? no toys r us exclusives at a toys r us.

just blockbuster movie figs and thats it.

anyway i ordered wave 9 a week ago, they must arrive anytime soon. thank god for the internet because i think that i would be done with collecting a long time ago.

One Wal-Mart got a case of W9 last week, haven't seen it since. Arrow and Canary were gone...

Is anybody else having problems finding them MOMC? Each one I found had the same type of damage (some worse), in the same exact places...

My set had damaged cards and these were from a fresh case that had no sign of damage to it.

That sounds like the exact problem I have. :/ Bummer.

mine had holes in the back

Just came back from my work at Toys R Us and only thing we had was Blue Aquaman,Capt. Cold,Firestorm and Booster Gold that's it. That's the same stuff we had before I when on my VK for this week and be hitting back to work next Sat. My store sucks

I totally missed out on the rest of the Wave 9 that came in our TRU, all that was left that I got was Guardian and the Robot Mantis (which somebody hid behind the DCUC 2packs), one of the managers told me it came out yesterday. Hopefully I'll start seeing it in Target and Walmart too.

I need another Green Arrow, Black Canary, Wildcat (both versions), Mantis 1x SP, 2x Classic and then I am done with this Wave. To me this Wave equals and exceeds Wave 6 which was very hot at the time. I will be doing some runs this weekend starting on Thursday.

Also it seems TRU is trying to do better with DCUC, they are readily stocking them, I saw Wave 8 last week and watched some dude buy Vigilante, if Wave 9 is hitting then kudos to TRU for doing a good job, between stocking and being the only mass retailer to carry these online, I must say CHEERS!!!

Target over bought wave 4 and 6 which seemed to ship towards the end of last years holiday season and now they are choking on them. I think they are moving but at a slooowwww pace. Target should be smarter about this next year, though I can't compliment Walmart too much because they missed whole waves, they got wave 6 but trickles of Wave 7 which I didn't see until last week at WM, but they did good by jumping on Wave 9. I feel bad for the online retailers, they have suffered the most, people are finding these at retail and there are huge delays at places like BBTS and CSC.

Which TRU was this at? I live in the South Jersey/ Philly area.

Ok, all I need now is MOC black Wildcat. If anyone is willing to sell or trade for it let me know.

I need another Green Arrow, Black Canary, Wildcat (both versions), Mantis 1x SP, 2x Classic and then I am done with this Wave. To me this Wave equals and exceeds Wave 6 which was very hot at the time. I will be doing some runs this weekend starting on Thursday.

Also it seems TRU is trying to do better with DCUC, they are readily stocking them, I saw Wave 8 last week and watched some dude buy Vigilante, if Wave 9 is hitting then kudos to TRU for doing a good job, between stocking and being the only mass retailer to carry these online, I must say CHEERS!!!

Target over bought wave 4 and 6 which seemed to ship towards the end of last years holiday season and now they are choking on them. I think they are moving but at a slooowwww pace. Target should be smarter about this next year, though I can't compliment Walmart too much because they missed whole waves, they got wave 6 but trickles of Wave 7 which I didn't see until last week at WM, but they did good by jumping on Wave 9. I feel bad for the online retailers, they have suffered the most, people are finding these at retail and there are huge delays at places like BBTS and CSC.

Which TRU was this at? I live in the South Jersey/ Philly area.

Ok, all I need now is MOC black Wildcat. If anyone is willing to sell or trade for it let me know.

The TRU is S Philly, so far has recieved 2 cases. I planned to go down TRU on Thursday but a friend and his mom needed a ride on Wednesday, so I didn't go Thursday because I was down there on Wed. I called TRU on Friday and they said they put a set out on Thurs and as of 2:00 on Fri were gone, I WAS PISSED