DC universe classics wave 9 hits TRU

yiotiswins

Went this morning and found all the figures at TRU. Only variants I couldnt find were classic mantis and bluew wildcat.. got blk wildcat and robot mantis... check out your TRU stores... they hit this morning

they open at 10am right, its still 8 here, ty

Not all TRU are going to get wave 9 on the same day. The best thing to do is call your local store give them the item #596933 and ask them to see if there are any coming on the next truck. If they are getting any they will tell you they have 10 coming i.e. one case. Then ask them when their next truck is coming. My store isn't getting any until later this week.

Also the case mix TRU seems to be getting will have one complete set and will only have one variant of Mantis or Wildcat i.e. there will only be either a blue Wildcat or a black Wildcat but not both--same for Mantis. Supposedly black Wildcat is the chase in this wave and comic Mantis is the more limited of the Mantis figures.

Went this morning and found all the figures at TRU. Only variants I couldnt find were classic mantis and bluew wildcat.. got blk wildcat and robot mantis... check out your TRU stores... they hit this morning

they open at 10am right, its still 8 here, ty

Not all TRU are going to get wave 9 on the same day. The best thing to do is call your local store give them the item #596933 and ask them to see if there are any coming on the next truck. If they are getting any they will tell you they have 10 coming i.e. one case. Then ask them when their next truck is coming. My store isn't getting any until later this week.

Also the case mix TRU seems to be getting will have one complete set and will only have one variant of Mantis or Wildcat i.e. there will only be either a blue Wildcat or a black Wildcat but not both--same for Mantis. Supposedly black Wildcat is the chase in this wave and comic Mantis is the more limited of the Mantis figures.

True... I was able to pick these up because a friend found them in his TRU ... and called me and I ran over there at 10:00. I am in Virginia by the way. I was able to get a whole set.. with blk wildcat and robot manitis.. my friend got blue wildcat and reg mantis.. Either way.. heads up..check your TRU.. mine gets trucks Tues and Thurs.. and I wanna let everyone know to go by or call.. its worth it to pick these up.

All man and I'm on Vk this week from work so I will not know anything until next week.

Is Robot Mantis more common than Kirby Mantis? I was hoping to get the Kirby one.

Yes. Those that have gotten the solid case packs said there were 7 Robot to 3 Kirby versions. And so far I have heard more people finding the Robot in the regular assorted cases than they have of the other one.

The single hardest figure I've heard people finding is the black Wildcat so I suspect it is the chase of the wave.

This is so weird!! I thought the blue version was the chase, and the Mantis figures were to be 50/50 even split??? I know when I came across a case or 2 at Wal Mart when it they were reported being found across the country, all I saw were the black Wild Cats and human Mantis!! I was of course looking for Super Powers Mantis, really felt disappointed!! I didn't want to spend too much at Wal Mart in the hopes of TRU having them, so I ony picked up the 2 I really wanted, other than SP Mantis, Deadshot and Black Adam!! But I digress, plenty of Black Wild Cats and human Mantis to be found!!

CHecked TRU today and nothing but a lone Captain Marvel and Capn Cold!! Will call back and see when they might get a shipment in. Hopefully soon!!! Really, really want that SP Mantis!! :D Did I mention that already?? :D

U and me both Jaye I want the SP Mantis along with GA &BC.

Funny and messed up, the people that want the Super Powers Mantis find the comic version, the ones that want the comic accurate version get the Robot version!!!

Question, is he a robot or was he just turned into a cyborg for the Super Powers continuity?? Anyone remember the comic that came with him?? I know, it's been over 20 years!! LOL!!!!

I remember the comics that came with them as well the ones that DC did of. If I recall I think I got all of them.

I'll have to go to the nearest TRU this week. Hopefully I can score em. I am getting tired of waiting for my pre order from BBTS! I could care less what mantis or Wildcat I get. I just want them, mainly BC,GA and Black Adam.

Draven

I need another Green Arrow, Black Canary, Wildcat (both versions), Mantis 1x SP, 2x Classic and then I am done with this Wave. To me this Wave equals and exceeds Wave 6 which was very hot at the time. I will be doing some runs this weekend starting on Thursday.

Also it seems TRU is trying to do better with DCUC, they are readily stocking them, I saw Wave 8 last week and watched some dude buy Vigilante, if Wave 9 is hitting then kudos to TRU for doing a good job, between stocking and being the only mass retailer to carry these online, I must say CHEERS!!!

Target over bought wave 4 and 6 which seemed to ship towards the end of last years holiday season and now they are choking on them. I think they are moving but at a slooowwww pace. Target should be smarter about this next year, though I can't compliment Walmart too much because they missed whole waves, they got wave 6 but trickles of Wave 7 which I didn't see until last week at WM, but they did good by jumping on Wave 9. I feel bad for the online retailers, they have suffered the most, people are finding these at retail and there are huge delays at places like BBTS and CSC.

Went to TRU and saw a lone Guardian figure, I was in total shock. Apparently a shipment had hit TRU this week. Mattel is really doing a good job at getting these out everywhere. I have not seen enough figs to cover what I require for my collection but I am seeing enough that makes it worthy to pick a few up if lucky. They are doing a wonderful job, however it will not last long because they will soon hit the remarkable price of 15.00 a fig. If my local comic shop is currently selling them for 16.99, I wonder what the final price will be once the retail price goes up.