1-2-3- Snake Eyes!

I think that if the Arashikage cycle deluxe Snake-eyes had black pants, it would be the most iconic version yet. The sculpt really portrays him as a ninja commando, and not one or the other. That figure really reminds me of the Sideshow 12" version. I'm planning on getting another one to paint black (since the urban camo really works on this guy too!) and scalp a sword sheath from another version to finally have the perfect Snake-eyes.

city strike! hahaha for now the original V1 and V3 25ths

you dont like the city strike SE?

It hasn't come out yet smart guy. Thats why Dethgoblin is laughing it off. The thread was asking whats the best version out now. Even though he missed the best version, HOH.

i know this, space case...and if anyone of you wouldve READ my post, it states the 2 i like the best "FOR NOW", UNTIL CS is released. hence..."city strike, here i come"

I will love it! But everyone is saying its the second coming of obama!

better obama than bush.

I will love it! But everyone is saying its the second coming of obama!

better obama than bush.

So you want a figure that puts you 10 times more in debt than the last one you bought? :)

well it's bout time

For me, the best for the 25th Anniversity line would have to be using the V3 style body and gear with a V2/Visor head. I have the 25th Anniversity V3 single figure(I haven't opened it yet, but I like it cause it looks cool thanks to look of the figure and gear. Espeically the knifes on his chest can come off), and think it would be the best had it had either the V2 style head or removable visors(A V1 Goggles and V2 visor). For that Joe Greatest Hits 4 pack(Snake Eyes, Duke, Cobra Commander, and Storm Shadow), I was kind of thinking recently that Hasbro should of used the V3 style body with a V2 style head in all black with the same gray/silver highlights that the Snake Eyes figure from the 4 pack had along with the gear in the same colours. Especially since the V3 head had 1 hole on the side of the head for the Night Vison Goggles, and the 4 pack didn't come with them. Heck, I'm sorry that the V3 head doesn't have 2 holes at the sides for him to wear a visor from the movie line(To this day, I'm still puzzle why the night vision goggles from the figure had only 1 insert for the goggles instead of 2, since I would think 2 would help hold it better in the figure's head instead of 1).

For the Movie line so far, it's got to be the either Paris Pursuit, or the upcoming City Strike(Which I would pick as the best V1 style Snake Eyes figure) when that comes out. I do agree if the Target Exclusive Snake Eyes with Motor Cycle's pants were black, I would strongly consider it the best. That said, the Mult-pack that's coming out with the City Stike body and a head similar to the Paris Pursuit in all black is something to consider as well once that comes out.

Got a question: Is the Arctric Snake Eyes visor from the Movie line removable or not?