Sign in to follow this  
sanjuro04

MY ACTION FIGURES IN ACTION!!

I bought it from a local store specializing in japan import products. My friend bought his from http://www.hlj.com

Not sure if that figure still available though. The toyline was discontinued years ago

Where did you get the Battle of the Planets / Gatchaman figures from?

fantastic pic man! it's amazing how you can balance those figures in those detailed poses.

Been off these forums for a bit, but I did a recent photo shoot with my old Face-Off Hulk figure. Hard to believe the figure is ten years old already. Still one of my favorites!

mlhulk1a_zpsrbrw0bpb.jpg

mlhulk2a_zps8xqszoiz.jpg

mlhulk3a_zpswhzbqaag.jpg

mlhulk4a_zpsg324fukl.jpg

Nice Hulk pics and I'm glad some people aren't forgetting the old Toy Biz stuff. Hasbro is doing some good stuff, but there's some stuff that TB did that just isn't going to be topped. That Hulk is one of them.

Glad you liked the pics!

Yeah, I'm still a fan of the old Toybiz Legends. Most of mine were sold, but I kept a few favorites.

Also, I did another photo shoot featuring some DC Collectibles Batman:TAS figures.. It's a bit of a crossover with another figure from a different line I collect, that I thought fit the context of the pics. Some obligatory pics of the other figure by itself were taken as well.

btasivyrid1a_zpsrmcnle4b.jpg

bativy1a_zpsijbslh9i.jpg

bativy2a_zpsu2yewkoz.jpg

bativy3a_zpsp548l8c5.jpg

bativy8a_zps0ik8bemd.jpg

bativy10a_zpsvsdbe4uu.jpg

And some obligatory pics of S.H. Monsterarts Biollante...

mabio10_zpsz6kqlevg.jpg

mabio11a_zpscjqr6rgs.jpg