Do you feel like Brenden Fraser kind of got the shaft?

DRACOREX

First off i have watched the movie a few times and still can't make out who he was supposed to be one guy calls his name but for the life of me it's to fast and i can't hear it so does anyone know who he was name wise?

And 2 i thought the movie was bad not just bad but fing awful. Where was bazooka and flint and quick kick gung ho just to name a few. And ripcord and scarlett i don't think so thats dukes chick in my eyes she always has been. And the whole him and baroness NO again i never saw them have any relationship in the toons. They may have in the comic but i wasn't into the comics

The best part about that movie was snake eyes. And how could they kill off storm shadow This movie was not even a joke it was just a fail in my eyes. I knew it would be but damn

Reading that was pretty much what I was saying about the movie when I walked out except for two things. It was @##@@ aweful(yes, strong language was required) and Scarlett is Snake Eyes' woman. That whole Duke/Baroness thing was crap. I actually tore up my ticket after the movie becuase I did not want it in my collection. Fail, more like SUPER FAIL!

• 2 weeks later...

Ha. This thread is like discussing if the kernel of corn you found in your poo is from corn on the cob or corn from a can.

@puke@

and with the knowledge that you just ate corn on the cob yesterday and haven't ate corn in the can for over a year! Yet still...we ponder? @loll@

A friend of mine who just saw the movie called me and said, "WTF was up with Brandon Frasier playing Flint?" Once I explained he wasn't Flint, she was less upset but still annoyed. ;-)

I thought his performance reeked! He behaved like some big superstar honoring some contractual agreement to perform in an episode of Sesame Street...just going thru the motions.

I like Fraser, and I like the Mummy movies (well, the first two anyway) but I didn't see the necessity to toss him in there like this. It didn't quite serve as the "hey cool" cameo it was probably intended to be.

A friend of mine who just saw the movie called me and said, "WTF was up with Brandon Frasier playing Flint?" Once I explained he wasn't Flint, she was less upset but still annoyed. ;-)

I thought his performance reeked! He behaved like some big superstar honoring some contractual agreement to perform in an episode of Sesame Street...just going thru the motions.

I like Fraser, and I like the Mummy movies (well, the first two anyway) but I didn't see the necessity to toss him in there like this. It didn't quite serve as the "hey cool" cameo it was probably intended to be.

It wasn't "that bad" though. He was just...there.

I mean he rides up on a bike and greats one or two guys, then oversees the spar between Duke and Snake-Eyes. Not much of a scene to speak of. Hell he had, what, 5 lines at most?

I say let him be Flint in part two to make up for it! :)

Draven

Seriously, I really agree. I mean, he does have 3 Mummy movies under his belt and I would rather have seen him be any number of characters from the movie. Hell, he would have been a better Duke.

i'd rather he be sgt-stone than flint but i don't really care if he's flint or stone just as long as he isn't gung-ho

Well, there is no way I would say he did any worse than the main cast. I would say he did just as good if not better in some instances. Hell, a monkeys could have done a lot better than Tatum, Wayans, and Miller.

hey it still was better than revenge of the fallen B)