Do you feel like Brenden Fraser kind of got the shaft?

DRACOREX

would ave to argue about Frazer being in more movies. Wayans has been acting for a long time, I'm sure his movie work equal Frazer's, in quantity not quality. I mean after all Wayans was considered for the part of Robin in Batman Returns before the part was written out.

Considering that he was not hired as one of the film's stars, I wouldn't say he got the shaft since he was just in the film for 1 minute. His character wasn't even a pivotal one and was never intended to be one.

The role could have been given to some unknown actor and Paramount would have saved some money. The guy was probably on set for one day total and got an easy check. Shaft isn't the word that comes to mind when I think about Frasier's role in the movie.

I say let him be Flint in part two to make up for it! :)

Draven

Seriously, I really agree. I mean, he does have 3 Mummy movies under his belt and I would rather have seen him be any number of characters from the movie. Hell, he would have been a better Duke.

would ave to argue about Frazer being in more movies. Wayans has been acting for a long time, I'm sure his movie work equal Frazer's, in quantity not quality. I mean after all Wayans was considered for the part of Robin in Batman Returns before the part was written out.

mmm not really...

BRANDON FRASER

1. Dogfight

2. Encino Man

3. School Ties

4. Twenty Bucks

5. Son in Law

6. Younger and Younger

7. With Honors

8. Airheads

9. In the Army Now

10. The Scout

11. The Passion of Darkly Noon

12. Now and Then

13. Brain Candy Placebo

14. Mrs. Winterbourne

15. Glory Daze

16. George of the Jungle

17. The Twilight of the Golds

18. Still Breathing

19. Gods and Monsters

20. Blast from the Past

21. The Mummy

22. Dudley Do-Right

23. Bedazzled

24. Sinbad: Beyond the Veil of Mists

25. Monkeybone

26. The Mummy Returns

27. The Quiet American

28. Dickie Roberts:

29. Looney Tunes: Back in Action

30. Crash

31. Beach Bunny

32. Journey to the End of the Night

33. The Last Time

34. The Air I Breathe

35. Journey to the Center of the Earth

36. The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

37. Inkheart Mortimer

38. G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

MARLON WAYANS

1. I'm Gonna Git You Sucka

2. The Best of Robert Townsend & His Partners in Crime (TV) Various

3. Mo' Money

4. In Living Color (TV Series) Various

5. Above the Rim

6. The Wayans Bros. (TV Series) Marlon Williams

7. Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

8. The Parent 'Hood (TV Series) Himself

9. The Sixth Man

10. Senseless

11. Comics Come Home 4 (TV) Himself

12. Happily Ever After: Fairy Tales for Every Child (TV Series) Itch (voice)

13. Requiem for a Dream

14. Scary Movie

15. The Tangerine Bear

16. Dungeons & Dragons

17. Scary Movie 2

18. Behind the Smile

19. The Ladykillers

20. White Chicks

21. Little Man

22. Thugaboo: Sneaker Madness (TV)

23. Six Degrees (TV Series) Homeless guy

24. Thugaboo: A Miracle on D-Roc's Street (TV) Dirty, Money

25. Norbit

26. Dance Flick

27. G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Take out Wayans TV variety show credits, and he's a bit shy of Frasers resume of films.

I don't think Fraser should have been in G.I.Joe at all, if not as a more leading role. He practically smirked his way thru the entire role as Sgt. Stone. I didn't like it.

I will admit, I did not really mind it. I have a feeling that he is a really big fan and anted to be an easter egg. Which, I am fine with it. My big thing if that there were suposed to be more "Easter Eggs" but here were they?

there was a mime that hijacked someones moped in the paris porsiut sceen

They should have put Sgt. Slaughter in there. Why Slaughter didn't have a cameo in that movie called GI Joe (It wasn't a GI Joe movie) I'll never know?

The Sgt. Slaughter character is owned by the WWE/F/Q/whatever it is now. As far as I know.

But I think you have a point considering that the role was as small as it was I doubt the wrestling people would get all bent out of shape over a cameo considering they are pimping themselves out the sci-fi syfy channel now.

mmm not really...

BRANDON FRASER

1. Dogfight

2. Encino Man

3. School Ties

4. Twenty Bucks

5. Son in Law

6. Younger and Younger

7. With Honors

8. Airheads

9. In the Army Now

10. The Scout

11. The Passion of Darkly Noon

12. Now and Then

13. Brain Candy Placebo

14. Mrs. Winterbourne

15. Glory Daze

16. George of the Jungle

17. The Twilight of the Golds

18. Still Breathing

19. Gods and Monsters

20. Blast from the Past

21. The Mummy

22. Dudley Do-Right

23. Bedazzled

24. Sinbad: Beyond the Veil of Mists

25. Monkeybone

26. The Mummy Returns

27. The Quiet American

28. Dickie Roberts:

29. Looney Tunes: Back in Action

30. Crash

31. Beach Bunny

32. Journey to the End of the Night

33. The Last Time

34. The Air I Breathe

35. Journey to the Center of the Earth

36. The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

37. Inkheart Mortimer

38. G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

MARLON WAYANS

1. I'm Gonna Git You Sucka

2. The Best of Robert Townsend & His Partners in Crime (TV) Various

3. Mo' Money

4. In Living Color (TV Series) Various

5. Above the Rim

6. The Wayans Bros. (TV Series) Marlon Williams

7. Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

8. The Parent 'Hood (TV Series) Himself

9. The Sixth Man

10. Senseless

11. Comics Come Home 4 (TV) Himself

12. Happily Ever After: Fairy Tales for Every Child (TV Series) Itch (voice)

13. Requiem for a Dream

14. Scary Movie

15. The Tangerine Bear

16. Dungeons & Dragons

17. Scary Movie 2

18. Behind the Smile

19. The Ladykillers

20. White Chicks

21. Little Man

22. Thugaboo: Sneaker Madness (TV)

23. Six Degrees (TV Series) Homeless guy

24. Thugaboo: A Miracle on D-Roc's Street (TV) Dirty, Money

25. Norbit

26. Dance Flick

27. G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Take out Wayans TV variety show credits, and he's a bit shy of Frasers resume of films.

I don't think Fraser should have been in G.I.Joe at all, if not as a more leading role. He practically smirked his way thru the entire role as Sgt. Stone. I didn't like it.

If your gonna get that technical you forgot all of Fraser's T.V. appearances. You mentioned all of Wayans and not even a nod to Brendan's re-occuring role on Scrubs. @smilepunch@

Im going to laugh when he gets a leading type role in the next one at all of yo all that can't stand him. I personally like him a lot. One of my fav actors, like a lot of his movies. I think he did great in the Mummies, so he can do this.

Draven

They should have put Sgt. Slaughter in there. Why Slaughter didn't have a cameo in that movie called GI Joe (It wasn't a GI Joe movie) I'll never know?

The Sgt. Slaughter character is owned by the WWE/F/Q/whatever it is now. As far as I know.

But I think you have a point considering that the role was as small as it was I doubt the wrestling people would get all bent out of shape over a cameo considering they are pimping themselves out the sci-fi syfy channel now.

I was a slaughter fan as a kid, not so much as an adult, but he is well known among the casual joe fans.

They could have gotten around it in several ways. Just use the actor or someone who looks like him and not the name. When DDP couldn't include him they had someone who looked like him in the background of a frontline issue. The writer said something to the effect that he was just going to call him "Butcher"

I will admit, I did not really mind it. I have a feeling that he is a really big fan and anted to be an easter egg. Which, I am fine with it. My big thing if that there were suposed to be more "Easter Eggs" but here were they?

That was one of my problems with it. This guy could have been the real Lt. Stone (not srg.) Or Slaughter, or even Beachead or some other character. It was another missed opportunity and added to the feeling of some new international, not what we knew Joe.

I understand they probably didn't want to give him a named status because then that could rule that character out for a sequel if he wasn't in for it, but that's just an argument for him to not be in it imo.

First off i have watched the movie a few times and still can't make out who he was supposed to be one guy calls his name but for the life of me it's to fast and i can't hear it so does anyone know who he was name wise?

And 2 i thought the movie was bad not just bad but fing awful. Where was bazooka and flint and quick kick gung ho just to name a few. And ripcord and scarlett i don't think so thats dukes chick in my eyes she always has been. And the whole him and baroness NO again i never saw them have any relationship in the toons. They may have in the comic but i wasn't into the comics

The best part about that movie was snake eyes. And how could they kill off storm shadow This movie was not even a joke it was just a fail in my eyes. I knew it would be but damn