So nobody gonna talk about it....Megan Fox as Catwoman

jjlecaros

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see what the point of Megan Fox is - there are much better looking women out there that can actually act.

BUT - Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are fantastic movies that are well-cast, well-acted, and well-produced. I'm entirely willing to see how this plays out.

nah, no thanks. yeah she is hot and cool to look at right now but no. same as scarlet j. for black widow, just awful. it is my opinion, i am not so into these "i am hot right now" actresses. get a real actress who will do the job as michelle pfeifer did back in batman returns. now that was awesome.

I don't like the idea at all. She'd be more like a Catgirl. She's pretty but there are lots of pretty WOMEN out there....some of whom would also bring something to the roll other some nice breast and a pretty face.

i would have rather seen her play wonder woman

Wonder Woman is a worrier, a killer if needs be without hesitation.....you really think Megan Fox could play that type of character?

There is no doubt that Megan Fox can look the part of any sexy woman in latex and leather. In pictures, she's perfect.

However, that's all she has. Being a teenager in love running for her life from giant robots is something ANY actress can do. Playing the part of an over confident jewel thief that is savoy enough to dupe The Dark Knight is a bit of a stretch. I would rather see a seasoned actress that went through the broadway scene than some teenage-supermodel get the part. The last two Batman films demand great actors and actresses, not bubble-gum Revlon models.

Agrees with poster above regarding Michelle Pfeiffer.

But really, this is not a good idea. I seriously hope this is a rumor.

My dream choice: Christina Ricci...meow!

My first thought was, "Oh no". Second thought, her rolls in the TF movies were as fluffy as fluf can get. That's not her fault. She went with the crap she had.

I'm assumeing she auditioned for this roll. (I hope). Judging from the tallent they had in the last two movies it seems the producers know what they're doing when it comes to casting. We're just gonna have to cross our fingers.

awe man.

I am not a Megan Fox fan at all. That girl is trailer trash.

She is gonna take these movies from serious, quality, etc.... back to Batman 3 and 4! @lol@

This story is not ture. I was on my ABC7 news and they just had the story and they said that Megan never said she be Catwoman that she is not inteset into it and that there is no story line yet for the next Batman movie. So this is all Flase news.

It will NEVER happen this came from the same site that Said Eddie M was going to be Riddler even on The Tonight Show Eddie said he had no idea that he was going to be the Riddler and it was false just like this news of her as Catwoman @firedevil@

Actually the accurate rumor was that Anthony Michael Hall was going to play the riddler. He would of been PERFECT.

It will NEVER happen this came from the same site that Said Eddie M was going to be Riddler even on The Tonight Show Eddie said he had no idea that he was going to be the Riddler and it was false just like this news of her as Catwoman @firedevil@

Actually the accurate rumor was that Anthony Michael Hall was going to play the riddler. He would of been PERFECT.

Has he done any major acting since the 80s? I'm not sure he's a strong enough actor to live up to Heath Ledger's Joker.

Has he done any major acting since the 80s? I'm not sure he's a strong enough actor to live up to Heath Ledger's Joker.

That makes no sense. Hall was already in The Datk Knight as the reporter that was taken hostage.

On topic, I think Fox might be able to look the part of Catwoman and quite possible pull of some theivery scenes and action stuff, but I dunno if it would all work out.

Fox could probably pull off a Donna Troy role, but we'd have to see it to believe it.

Now, I'd be all for Kisten Bell as Harley. as shown above.

I don't know if it counts as 'major', but he was good as Johnny Smith in the Dead Zone tv series.