BATMOBILE WHEN?

shokker

come on. what is going on there? i waited and waited and then i check that this brave and bold figs allready have a batmobil. i even read that an ecto-1 is considered. avatar gets amazing gear tech vehicules and dont say that dcuc isnt a succes with allready 12 wave's planned. it is the most demanded vehicule on this planet and yet there is no great batmobil for good old batsy in the dcuc. come on, this cannot be that hard. @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@

come on. what is going on there? i waited and waited and then i check that this brave and bold figs allready have a batmobil. i even read that an ecto-1 is considered. avatar gets amazing gear tech vehicules and dont say that dcuc isnt a succes with allready 12 wave's planned. it is the most demanded vehicule on this planet and yet there is no great batmobil for good old batsy in the dcuc. come on, this cannot be that hard. @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@

at the very least they should do an IH one.

If Mattel offered a BATMOBILE on MattyCollector to the tune of 40 bucks, would you buy it?

Let's say that it is more along the lines of the Comic Book styling and can fit both Batman and Robin. Would that be something you would be interested in?

I say yes to a batmobile either the super powers one or the first keaton batman batmobile.

I say this if mattel does do one then it should come with either classic robin and batman with CLOTH CAPS as a box set.

or do the black batman there comeing out with with a cloth cape and do the movie batmobile from the 80's movies again as a box set.

SDCC exclusive next year maybe? Sure it'd piss people off, but there aren't really any 6" figure scale vehicles out on shelves right now. I don't think too many retailers would agree to put something like the Batmobile on the shelf.

If Mattel offered a BATMOBILE on MattyCollector to the tune of 40 bucks, would you buy it?

Let's say that it is more along the lines of the Comic Book styling and can fit both Batman and Robin. Would that be something you would be interested in?

Yes, but shipping would be murder. I am not familiar with the current Batmobile.

Does the cape on any of the DCUC Batmen allow them to sit in a batmobile?

I also doubt Mattel would do a batmobile for anything less than fifty bucks.

No, but the dedicated Batman line ones had cloth capes but no knee articulation. The Batmobile for that line was horrible. Action features overwhelmed their sense of a good design.

I say yes to a batmobile either the super powers one or the first keaton batman batmobile.

I say this if mattel does do one then it should come with either classic robin and batman with CLOTH CAPS as a box set.

or do the black batman there comeing out with with a cloth cape and do the movie batmobile from the 80's movies again as a box set.

I agree with a Super Powers version.

The 1989 Batmobile would be OK, if they added the real special features like browning machine guns and the wheel hub bomb balls.

I'd like the later one that had blue glowing within from Batman Forever instead.

I'd only be down with a boxset if the Batman was also the Super Powers version or the current grey/black and Robin was the red torso/green pants Robin.

SDCC exclusive next year maybe? Sure it'd piss people off, but there aren't really any 6" figure scale vehicles out on shelves right now. I don't think too many retailers would agree to put something like the Batmobile on the shelf.

Bad idea. I'd rather get Plastic Man next year. I agree, no retailer except maybe TRU would stock this, but they stock the horrible GIJoe:RoC Pit toy and the terrible TF:ROTF Devestator, so they carry expensive plastic junk so who knows?

If it were movie Batmobiles, I would have to go with the 1st Keaton version or the Tumbler. For that matter... Adam West Batmobile. Or they can give me a 1/18 scale Adam West and Burt Ward and I'll just go home happy with the Hot Wheels Batmobile.

If would need to have exclusive Batman and Robin figures ( with soft-goods capes to allow them to sit in the car) and that alone would double the price to $80.