Should I go see the Movie.

Agrevane

Did the movie succeed in what is was made to do? Did your sons feel the need to run out and buy up a slew of Joes?

Tell you the truth I have not bought the first new movie related Joe figure. I have bought some of those new 3.75 Marvel figs. My favorite would have to be Dead pool. My boys on the other hand have bought a few of those Movie Joe Figs. I have not seen one of the movie figs I liked, and if i was going to army build. My Cobra army would look a hundred times better that those Crapo Neo Vipers Hasbro came out with.

I thought I would see the movie and it would change my mind about not liking the Vipers. I walked out and felt the same, except I thought it was funny that the Vipers sounded a little like Storm Troopers to me.

Of course you have to see it. Just lower your expectations. Expect it to not be gijoe or Cobra youve ever known. Expect it to suck really really really bad. Take extra popcorn, and plenty M&Ms. Then you might enjoy it (the popcorn and M&Ms).

Hey thats what I did and it worked for me.

May be i should go to Apple Bees Across the road from the movie place first and chugg a few beers. That would help to. Just don't see how the M&M would work. Unless the M&M's where soked in beer. lol

dude, if you go see the movie, take extra popcorn and candy, then you will have wasted 20 bucks by the time it's all done!

Just go to that Apple Bees, take your wife, and get dinner.. You will get much more enjoyment spending your money that way @lol@

My daughter is actually the one who talked me into going to see it at the theater. I was content to wait for it on DVD and never gave a moments thought to the fact that my own children (well ONE of my daughters) would be thoughtful enough to correlate the movie relase to her dad's crazy obsession with G.I.Joe over all these years of her growing up.

I'm glad she invited me to go along with her and her boyfriend for dinner and the movie, and i think the gesture might have softened me up for it, because I actually enjoyed it and didn't totally hate it.

I wasn't blown away by it, but I haven't been THAT for a loooooong time by Hollywood and it's products of late.

I'm really liking the toyline though. Much needed temporary change in direction IMO. The vehicles are lame, but the figures are pretty cool.

You know something is wrong when one of the best fight scenes takes place between two kids in a kitchen. I found nothing redeemable about this movie and for the first time in the history of seeing movie I immediately tore up my ticket.

...and tearing up the ticket accomplished.......what??

Why not just ask for a refund?

( Heck, I liked the movie, and I'm using the ticket for a tax deduction, LOL!)

You know something is wrong when one of the best fight scenes takes place between two kids in a kitchen. I found nothing redeemable about this movie and for the first time in the history of seeing movie I immediately tore up my ticket.

Another plot hole in the movie. Snake Eyes knew martial arts as an orphan on the streets before he was trained by the Hard Master.

I thought snake eyes mask looked kinda stuped..The over exaggerated lips on his mask was over don. The grin that General Hawk had on his face was kinda stupid. I bet he was grinning about the money they where paying him.