Marvel T-shirts at Old Navy

Eric

I picked up a gray Logan shirt yesterday (Frank Miller's Logan). They had a few good ones, though. Only downer (for me) is the price at $17.50 each.

Side note - They come with a free "comic book", but I told them to keep it cause it would just end up in the garbage. The guy seemed surprised I didn't want a cheap reprint copy of Amazing Fantasy number whatever.

i looked on the site and only saw them for kids .....how big are you

Oh, about 3'6". Why do you ask?

:D

Actually, I saw kid's Marvel T-shirts there, too.

Hopefully the web site gets the adult sizes. There were at least 12 different shirts, and probably more than that. They had some DC ones, too (Batman and Superman logos).

I thought they were only for kids too!

I saw them on the commercial, the website, the newspaper ad, and from JayC's news release.

I had never heard they had adult sizes

They have alot more designs to chose from in the kids shirts but they had at least 10 differents desgins in adult sizes s,m,l,xl. i got one of the cap. america shirts. One of the things I like about them is the material is very soft and feels really good. One of the best feeling T-shirts I have owned.

They have alot more designs to chose from in the kids shirts but they had at least 10 differents desgins in adult sizes s,m,l,xl. i got one of the cap. america shirts. One of the things I like about them is the material is very soft and feels really good. One of the best feeling T-shirts I have owned.

they have some like that at my target, and with very cool designs, ..target ftw

I am going to have to check out Old Navy tomorrow..

I haven't bought a shirt from old navy in years because they make them too short!

If you get an XL, they make them wider, but not really longer than a L

so if you wash an old navy shirt, and you are big.. it is DONE! they look ridiculous after

dude thanks for the heads up i just got that wolverine shirt, still kinda sucks how they give a lot of cool designs for the kids ...stupid kids <_<

I figured there'd be some interested people here. I just wish they were a little cheaper because there are a few I'd like to grab.

Did you get the gray Logan shirt or the brown Wolverine one? I was gonna get the brown one but changed my mind when I saw it wasn't just him with no text. They're both cool, though.

I haven't bought a shirt from old navy in years because they make them too short!

I haven't, either. I don't like them because they're mostly 100% cotton and not very well made. They draw up and don't fit very well.

These Marvel shirts are 50% cotton and 50% polyester, which is why they're really soft and have an old-school feel. I don't think they'll shrink any because of that, too.

I love me some Old Navy. And I'm A-okay with the shorter shirts.. but maybe that's because I'm a smaller guy (5'9" around 145 lbs.) They have Marvel (2 styles of each character: Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man, and Wolverine.) Also I have seen the 'S' Superman shield and black bat with yellow circle of Batman. They also have Star Wars and GI Joe properties (well GI Joe is kids only.)

On a sidenote. I wear a size small in men's and the XL in boys is the same size (seriously) and only $10.50 so I have been picking up the cheaper ones. I love being a little guy. And as far as being 100% cotton and shrinkage... I learned years ago to get the size that fits me perfectly and then never dry them. If you wash your shirts in cold water and hang dry them - they won't shrink.

I used to do it that way (no drying in the dryer), but I don't have the patience or space to let them air dry now.

I liked all the head shot shirts they had. I was really tempted by the Captain America, but they all looked good.

dude thanks for the heads up i just got that wolverine shirt, still kinda sucks how they give a lot of cool designs for the kids ...stupid kids <_<

I figured there'd be some interested people here. I just wish they were a little cheaper because there are a few I'd like to grab.

Did you get the gray Logan shirt or the brown Wolverine one? I was gonna get the brown one but changed my mind when I saw it wasn't just him with no text. They're both cool, though.

I haven't, either. I don't like them because they're mostly 100% cotton and not very well made. They draw up and don't fit very well.

These Marvel shirts are 50% cotton and 50% polyester, which is why they're really soft and have an old-school feel. I don't think they'll shrink any because of that, too.

i got the gray logan shirt, its sooo cool, its probably my top favorite t-shirt as of now, now the price of the shirts were 10 dollars at my old navy, its a pretty good price compared to other places like hot topic and forever 21

If you get an XL, they make them wider, but not really longer than a L

so if you wash an old navy shirt, and you are big.. it is DONE! they look ridiculous after

dude i feel the same way, i try to keep my shirts in good condition by letting them dry over night instead of dryer

• 6 months later...

does anybody still have these shirts at their Old Navys? I really want the Captain America one, but they don't have them anymore

I do. I live between three of them.

do they have the captain america shirt in a large at any of them? The blue vintage one with a huge picture of his face?

does anybody still have these shirts at their Old Navys? I really want the Captain America one, but they don't have them anymore

do they have the captain america shirt in a large at any of them? The blue vintage one with a huge picture of his face?

I will check for ya - no promises. The stores in my area don't keep a good record of their inventory, but I'll stop in on my way home tomorrow and see what's there.

I will check for ya - no promises. The stores in my area don't keep a good record of their inventory, but I'll stop in on my way home tomorrow and see what's there.

thanks I appreciate it

I have two within a very close proximity of me and they haven't had the Spidey/Cap/Iron Man/Wolverine, etc... shirts in quite some time.

They have as of late, however, started carrying a new slew of Marvel type characters. There are Green Goblin, Kingpin, Doctor Octopus, and Blob shirts available. There may be another villain, but I cannot remember for the life of me.

I couldn't find any - I even checked the dreaded sales section. No luck at two of them, if I hit the third one, I'll check that out.

I couldn't find any - I even checked the dreaded sales section. No luck at two of them, if I hit the third one, I'll check that out.

ok well thanks for looking and let me know about the 3rd one