Wallmart mysterious paper??? O_o

ChopperMonsterPoint

so i went out looking for wave 9 and the 5 pack since my walmart redid the toy section monday, no luck on single figs but they had 3 5-packs, sadly i'm on a tigh budget, but one thing i've never seen was these notes all over in every isle, the notes had sections and three sections said something about dcu, another showed the 5-pack witch is how i found it, anyone know what this means :P

so i went out looking for wave 9 and the 5 pack since my walmart redid the toy section monday, no luck on single figs but they had 3 5-packs, sadly i'm on a tigh budget, but one thing i've never seen was these notes all over in every isle, the notes had sections and three sections said something about dcu, another showed the 5-pack witch is how i found it, anyone know what this means :P

Ive seen that sort of thing too. I always assumed it was there to tell employees where to put things

they are redoing the toy section, that paper is just the layout of where they need to put what and how much space they get

Yeah their right I work on a Target planogram team I have seen Walmarts put there planograms or pogs as we call them on the pegs

My Walmart was doing there reset and I have to see if there going to get any DC figures period

Those are like comment cards. Go ahead and write in what you think should be in each box. Walmart will appreciate it and I'm sure they'll stock whatever you put on the paper. #US1#

Hold on

He possibly doesn't have the funds

If he gets it now he still would have to wait for money to come in the mail

He possibly needs the money he gots now for food and gas

i could do this BUT i need to know how long it'll take for any of you to pay me back, i did get a pm asking for me to buy the set for one figure but i can't do it to sell just one, so if anyone REALLY wants me to do this i have to sell it all in one shot, pm me if you want

Tight budget or not i can't belive u passed on picking them up for us. I mean it's not like you wouldn't get your money bacck and maybe make a few extra bucks

i'm so broke if i bought all three i would have $0 .....i'm still a teen living with my parents, don't think i'm on my own and on the verge of becoming a bum, i had a job but they have no work for me at the moment so i'm kinda just hanging onto the last bills i have :wacko:

I want luthor!!!

same but i don't want the rest

what if me, wheeljack, and noname gave you money for a 5 pack after your buy it you luthor to me, supes to noname and bats, two face, and catwoman to wheeljack

Well he got his Lex

That would mean a Lex for me then

walmart does mods twice a year in the toy department. I help do the mod at my store, i will have some of those 5 packs soon, i have like 30 pallets of toys to go throught. the mod took extra long due to other employees being sick. so in the next week I will have some, i did open a case today that had 2 batman beyonds, without the mask, so if anyone need one let me know. pm me if u want a 5 pack. and when i get them in, i will pm u back. anyone thats wants these, cost plus shipping.

walmart does mods twice a year in the toy department. I help do the mod at my store, i will have some of those 5 packs soon, i have like 30 pallets of toys to go throught. the mod took extra long due to other employees being sick. so in the next week I will have some, i did open a case today that had 2 batman beyonds, without the mask, so if anyone need one let me know. pm me if u want a 5 pack. and when i get them in, i will pm u back. anyone thats wants these, cost plus shipping.

Yeah like Target, Walmart does its planograms after xmas and late summer