ROC vs 25th

Valdin

As a point of reference, when star wars figures were relaunched in 95, they were a big seller, and the line took off, not long after we saw vehicles galore, 12" figures, etc.

Now transformers came out and there have been lots of toys made for both movies, and they continue to sell well.

GI Joe has had many incarnations, and has been hit or miss. Gi Joe, to me, has returned in a big way. I have enjoyed the relaunch with the toysrus exclusives, to the launch of venom vs valor, spy troops and especially the 25th line. (sigma 6 was cool, but I would have liked a more mego/famous covers/signature series approach with more authentic costumes).

The 25th line has been very popular, constantly selling out online and at stores. From my understanding, Hasbro just wanted to do the initial 5 packs as a tribute, and leave it at that. Hasbro has always skirted around questions in the q&a sessions. To me it seems like the people behind the 25th line never wanted to go out on a limb for the line. It took forever to even get vehicles which started out to be the smallest vehicles hasbro has ever produced for the line. The 12" (hasbro) line looks like it was just spare parts thrown together more than anything. When it came time to do larger vehicles, we got 2 planes, which have been redone and repainted time and again. We kept asking for terrordromes, skystrikers, whales etc, and have always been shot down. What we hear is it would cost too much, we might get burned on it etc etc. No thoughts of online exclusives or anything, even though the figures kept selling well.

Now we have the movie out, and all the thoughts of "we will get burned" have went out the window. Toysrus, in my neighborhood, has a huge display with mounds and mounds of figures, vehicles of all sizes, and the huge PIT base. It is everywhere. There is no sight of 25th anywhere, not even in the clearance aisle. ROC toys have went all out and are everywhere. When I look at all the product for ROC, it looks like there is twice as many toys as compared to when a star wars movie was released. Also, all the ROC toys look to be new molds with few repaints thrown in here and there.

I am still and will always be a GiJoe RAH fan first and foremost. We have been told there has been lots of homages thrown in here and there to please older fans, but I am not seeing much. My beef is "why has so much needed to be changed for the line to survive and thrive, and why couldn't there been more to please older fans?" Was it mismanagment of the line, did they just not care, or are older fans like me just not enough and need to be thrown to the curb to make room for new fans to take my place?." I understand everything needs to change and adapt to survive the trials of time, but I personally don't like the direction of the new movie and toys.

All of that aside, How do you like the new ROC line? Does it fit in with your 25th or other line figures? Is it the better or worse line to you? Where does it fit in for you?

My beef is "why has so much needed to be changed for the line to survive and thrive, and why couldn't there been more to please older fans?" Was it mismanagment of the line, did they just not care?

All of that aside, How do you like the new ROC line? Does it fit in with your 25th or other line figures? Is it the better or worse line to you? Where does it fit in for you?

That's the question I have as well. My beef with them is not that they are making new stuff, it's why aren't they making stuff for all of it's fans and buying base? Hasbro knows there are a great number of people who are not crazy for the RoC stuff and would prefer to see the "classics" line continue.

I think you answered your own question though. Mismanagement and people just didn't care. The design team didn't want to do stuff that was "stuck in the 80's" and wanted to branch out. So they are taking a little from Star Wars, Star Gate, Iron Man and now Gundam it appears.

Their line or reasoning lies with their hard line stance that Joe hasn't proven itself like Star Wars. So it can't have multiple toy lines. Well, true. But how can it prove itself if not given the proper chance? Do a RoC line and do a classics line. We'll see in the end which one sustains and proves itself. I'm not being snarky and saying just wait and see and I'll show you, I'm being honest and saying give it all a chance and let's all see together what makes and what breaks.

I think Hasbro is trying to find a niche for Joe to fit in into today's world. Resolute was fine with me.

I think they are missing the entire point of Joe. Joe is military. If you want to see superheros you've got Iron Man, Spider Man, Batman and X-Men. If you want to see something with a Sci-Fi/Fantasy element to it you have Star Wars, Transformers, BSG, and Star Gate.

The point is, if that is what you like you won't have a hard time finding something that suits you. Why the need to change it and mirror it with some other universe? I liked Joe for what it was. G I Joe. Military men and women fighting terrorists both at home and abroad. It was different, it was unique. In a time when everyone was a superhero or using light sabers or flying in space Joe was on the ground in the bush protecting America and the world from terrorists.

Sure, they went into space and the cartoon had some wacky elements. But all that space stuff happened in the toyline just before the line died. Because Hasbro had forgotten what had made it unique and now 25 years later they are doing the same thing.

I just don't think everyone on the design team or everyone at Hasbro appreciates Joe for what it is. Doesn't make their opinions any less valid or make them less of a fan. It just means that they are missing the point of what Joe is really about.

The 25th line was originally slated to be 25 figures. Waves 1-3 and the two 5 packs. 25 Joes for 25 years as a nod to the collectors and old fans. But then it blew up into something bigger than they could imagine. It went from 25 figures to something that lasted 2 years. (And it would still be going strong right now if they were still making them.)

Joe was hot and it was selling. There wasn't a cartoon, there wasnt a comic, but it was selling because of all of the grown ups who played with them nearly 30 years ago found themselves as kids once again and buying up Joe. All of the G I Joe fan forums sprung to life overnight and membership increased greatly.

The thing with RoC is, there's alot of people out there who want to defend it. It's got some good things in it, but it's not my thing. And it hasn't proven itself in the long term yet. 25th line lasted 2 years. Then and only then if it happens can RoC be considered superior to the classics line.

As far as having the toys, I have TRU exclusive Firefly and couple other. He's cool. I don't play with my Joes, just display them. He's displayed there with the others and he's got some neat accessories. I still prefer the CP version with Storm Shadow in the end though.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. I hope you don't get hammered for it. Guys like you and me are considered old school and out of touch lol.

For the 25th I got most figures and doubles of my favorites for Misb. I got armies of Cobra Troopers Vipers and Crimson Guard. On the other hand For the Movie Im only getting a few figures like Snake Eyes. Those movie Vipers arnt worth army building and the sigma six Joes are kind of boring for me peronally.

I think they are missing the entire point of Joe. Joe is military. If you want to see superheros you've got Iron Man, Spider Man, Batman and X-Men. If you want to see something with a Sci-Fi/Fantasy element to it you have Star Wars, Transformers, BSG, and Star Gate.

GIJOE is military fantasy. The original RAH toy-line had a healthy dose of science fiction to it, in all its aspects.

Sure, they went into space and the cartoon had some wacky elements. But all that space stuff happened in the toyline just before the line died. Because Hasbro had forgotten what had made it unique and now 25 years later they are doing the same thing.

No it didn't. The Defiant Shuttle came out in 1987, smack in the middle, and height of the line. Serpentor, the Stellar Stiletto and stuff like BattleForce 2000 came out around the same time.

The COBRA-LA stuff was introduce in 1987.

I just don't think everyone on the design team or everyone at Hasbro appreciates Joe for what it is. Doesn't make their opinions any less valid or make them less of a fan. It just means that they are missing the point of what Joe is really about.

Sorry, I disagree. I think its some of the fans that are missing the point of what GIJOE has long been about.

Remember, GIJOE.....as a toy-line isn't a "dialogue"--its a "monologue". GIJOE hasn't evolved because of the fans, its evolved because of the product that Hasbro has created and sold to fans. Hasbro has had a better handle on the toy-line and what they want from the toy-line than any of us.

GIJOE is military fantasy. The original RAH toy-line had a healthy dose of science fiction to it, in all its aspects.

No it didn't. The Defiant Shuttle came out in 1987, smack in the middle, and height of the line. Serpentor, the Stellar Stiletto and stuff like BattleForce 2000 came out around the same time.

Sorry, I disagree. I think its some of the fans that are missing the point of what GIJOE has long been about.

Remember, GIJOE.....as a toy-line isn't a "dialogue"--its a "monologue". GIJOE hasn't evolved because of the fans, its evolved because of the product that Hasbro has created and sold to fans. Hasbro has had a better handle on the toy-line and what they want from the toy-line than any of us.

See what I mean?

By the way, I was referring to the Mega Marines and Star Brigade in 1994 before the line died.

Yes, the Defiant came in 1987. So did Cobra La. So did Battle Force 2000. That was also you will note when many fans left the franchise and lost interest.

I'm not missing the point about G I Joe. The Term G I is an American term and it means an American soldier. Hama penned it and the whole concept was about guys in a special operations detachment, most of who had a connection with each other. They were former Vietnam vets and military grunts.

It was when Hasbro decided to introduce space, cobra la and battleforce 2000 that many kids left it. It was when Hasbro did Mega Marines, Star Brigade, neon colors and everyone was a ninja that the line died.

And as far as them having a better handle on the toy line, if that was correct, Valor vs Venom, Joe vs Cobra and Sigma Six would still be around. And ARAH wouldn't have died in 1994-5.

So basically what you are telling me is I have no clue what I am talking about. Hasbro knows what I really want and I missed the point of Joe entirely.

To the OP. This was what I meant in my first post in this thread.

We're all outdated and have no clue about the real deal.

Thanks Arrow. It's guys like you and people at Hisstank and Terrordrome.com that make talking about Joe a real pleasurable experience.

Julianne Moore was perfect for scarlett to me in the ballad of Gi Joe video! Yeah I was not impressed with any of the ROC Scarlett figures. She just doesn't stand out to me. In her defense, (for some odd reason) at least she doesn't look like gorilla face Princess Leia lol .

As far as the 25th anniv line goes, I have collected everything I have found and could get my hands on. I got singles, doubles, and some troops I bought 3 or 4 of like the BATS. I would still be buying them if they were out, and wish they would have taken it up a notch to release more like vehicles like oh say the SkyStriker and the Terrordrome. They heard us asking time and time again but chose to ignore it. At this point in the game, I don't want to hear anything about it costing them too much to make especially after all the toys they are pushing for ROC. ROC has a movie to push it, the 25th line didn't need it.

I have been looking more at the Joe Con pics, and there are some vehicles I might pick up after all. I am kinda digging the maquarrie style art of the hiss tank. If that damn generic joe symbol is plastered on anything I get I am going to sand it off, or if its a sticker its going to get trashed. I still will avoid all the movie figures, but will pick up the rest that should be picked up like charbroil and any other 25th that gets released. Those huge alien beasts, I would pick up in a heartbeat! I do like the mini playsets but don't like that we have to get movie figures with them. I am also debating the past and present lines, I will have to see more of them when they are released. Finally we will be getting SNAKE armor rereleased. Time to dig the paints out again. Everything does not need to be painted black Hasbro!! That was what made snake eyes unique. As far as the grey camo on the suits go, I don't like it. I prefer the plain green uniforms the original 13 wore, and I like the old circle marking camo compared to the new stuff, thats just my preferance.

By the way, welcome to the forums Kyver. Thanks for writing back.

Julianne Moore was perfect for scarlett to me in the ballad of Gi Joe video! Yeah I was not impressed with any of the ROC Scarlett figures. She just doesn't stand out to me. In her defense, (for some odd reason) at least she doesn't look like gorilla face Princess Leia lol .

As far as the 25th anniv line goes, I have collected everything I have found and could get my hands on. I got singles, doubles, and some troops I bought 3 or 4 of like the BATS. I would still be buying them if they were out, and wish they would have taken it up a notch to release more like vehicles like oh say the SkyStriker and the Terrordrome. They heard us asking time and time again but chose to ignore it. At this point in the game, I don't want to hear anything about it costing them too much to make especially after all the toys they are pushing for ROC. ROC has a movie to push it, the 25th line didn't need it.

I have been looking more at the Joe Con pics, and there are some vehicles I might pick up after all. I am kinda digging the maquarrie style art of the hiss tank. If that damn generic joe symbol is plastered on anything I get I am going to sand it off, or if its a sticker its going to get trashed. I still will avoid all the movie figures, but will pick up the rest that should be picked up like charbroil and any other 25th that gets released. Those huge alien beasts, I would pick up in a heartbeat! I do like the mini playsets but don't like that we have to get movie figures with them. I am also debating the past and present lines, I will have to see more of them when they are released. Finally we will be getting SNAKE armor rereleased. Time to dig the paints out again. Everything does not need to be painted black Hasbro!! That was what made snake eyes unique. As far as the grey camo on the suits go, I don't like it. I prefer the plain green uniforms the original 13 wore, and I like the old circle marking camo compared to the new stuff, thats just my preferance.

By the way, welcome to the forums Kyver. Thanks for writing back.

Thanks Valdin. But if people like Arrow are going to make it feel like Hisstank.com then I won't be around longer.

bro the fans kept joe alive for 25+yrs and now they dont care about what joe was . they want another sci fi line like Sw. they have sold out the fans and in the long run you will see it. just like hama he is a sell out and i have lost a of respect for him.

So basically what you are telling me is I have no clue what I am talking about. Hasbro knows what I really want and I missed the point of Joe entirely.

You may well have missed the point.

Hasbro is the one that created the line after all......they would know what direction it is meant to take before anyone else.

Hasbro has made what you wanted and you bought it....and they also made some of what you did not want......and more than likely you (and a lot of other collectors) bought that stuff anyway too, right??

Sure you can cherry-pick what you like, and what you latch onto from the line, but that does not erase the other aspects of it that are plainly there. GIJOE has had sci-fi elements right from the beginning, in the toys, the comics and the cartoons. The fantasy has been a integral part of the line from its inception.

Yes, the Defiant came in 1987. So did Cobra La. So did Battle Force 2000. That was also you will note when many fans left the franchise and lost interest.

The line continued on for SEVEN years after that time--if fans left the line it would have died out in 1989. A toy-line continues if sales are strong, and GIJOE had legs for quite a while......all through the 80's and into the 90's.

Thanks Arrow. It's guys like you and people at Hisstank and Terrordrome.com that make talking about Joe a real pleasurable experience.

Beg your pardon.........were you looking for agreement only?

Having a different point of view in a discussion IS supposed to be part of the "pleasurable experience".

Hey, if you want to "state facts" but you ignore or wash over other facts......that's going to creep up to bite you ate some point.

I've not said you have no clue about what you are talking about.

I AM saying that you have missed out on some points and material that affects what you are saying.

You might need to factor that in before you claim that Hasbro doesn't know what its doing with GIJOE, and you, a fan and collector, do.

Sounds kind of presumptuous, doncha think?

bro the fans kept joe alive for 25+yrs and now they dont care about what joe was

Only in the fan's minds. Hasbro was evolving the line based on retailer suggestions, based on what was selling during those years. The "fans" were never a influence in the line in the past 25 years--the line failed because casual consumers lost interest buying the line and retailers in stocking it.

Hasbro has done what its ALWAYS done: tried to inject new blood into a toy-line that, if the fans ran it, would otherwise be the same thing over and over again.

they want another sci fi line like Sw. they have sold out the fans and in the long run you will see it. just like hama he is a sell out and i have lost a of respect for him

Hey, its only product.

That's ALL its ever been. Anything else is something you have generated.

Larry Hama, for all his worts as a writer, was doing a job as well. Its been well established that he was the LAST guy on the list to be asked to do GIJOE, and he pulled out a rejected concept to a indifferent group of editors and rehashed it into GIJOE.

GIJOE was not a comic staffed with to-drawer talent--it was a hack job, just like Secret Wars.

And just like Secret Wars, the hack-comic defied all the assumptions about it and sold in droves ( it was Marvel's highest selling title for several years running)

It put the lie to the long held belief that kids buying comics would not buy crap.

GIJOE, the comic book.......was crap.

So where's the sell-out in this? A bunch of creators, just turning out a product......and all of a sudden a bunch of fans say it doesn't fit with their vision of what the product should be......and its because the creators don;t care and have sold out?

Dang, given the hits and misses of creating something from the imagination, its likely you guys like any of it at all!

Everyone is, of course, completely entitled to their opinion. We are all bretheren and fans of a common interest. Something about Joe has all brought us here. Whether it be the 12" Joes, ARAH, Sigma 6, Resolute, ROC, etc. Not one of these are right or wrong. They are all different visions of a toyline and hobby we all love and adore.

I've been collecting Joes since '83 and have been a fan ever since. I have liked ARAH, JvC, Spytroops, Sigma 6, 25th, Resolute, and now ROC. They are all different part of a greater mythos and all bring a different piece of the puzzle with them. I do enjoy the ROC items and especially what is being shown at the con. 25th was fun, but I cherry-picked my old favorites. And I, for one, am glad to be adding new characters, costumes and vehicles to the mix. The machine can only run on nostalgia for so long before a new fire needs to be lit for a younger generation.

I have never had more fun than now with my 4-year old son who absolutely loves classic GI Joes. As well as the movie and the new toyline. This is something new we are experiencing together. Not just me showing nicer sculpts of days gone-by. Sure, there are many classic vehicles and figures I want to see. But I am also looking forward to all the new items and incorportating them all into my (and my son's) collection.

Yo Joe!

bro the fans kept joe alive for 25+yrs and now they dont care about what joe was . they want another sci fi line like Sw. they have sold out the fans and in the long run you will see it. just like hama he is a sell out and i have lost a of respect for him.

I agree about hama, I think he saw "movie check" and is just going along for the ride on it all. What happened to pride?

As far as the sci-fi aspect of Gi Joe, I thought it had a nice blend with the military. It didn't get out of hand (until the end). Color me crazy, but I did liked the laser guns, the defiant and Cobra La (battleforce 2000 not so much). Now with the movie, the sci fi did go too over the top. I would take cobra la over snake mask cobra commander, and all the snake armored troops of the movie. Of course, Cobra needs its blue suited troops, face plated vipers, BATS, and crimson guards.

For gi joe resolute, I mostly like it. I didn't like that they offed Major Bludd and storm shadow. It is good that this is more for the collector, but I think main characters should be off limits to kill, lessers are fine for example Heavy Duty *cough cough*. I am not sure I like where they are going with zartan. The rest is great!!

As far as hasbro goes, they saw movie check, with lots of toy sales, and sold out too. Arrow you are right that hasbro pushes what they want. I did talk to some people at the gi joe booth at comic con, and was more or less told that they would make the product that they wanted to see and would omit the things they didn't like. Proof in point, was zartans swamp skier. I really don't think they have taken anything we have said into account for any of the 25th line. It was an easy out for them to take preexisting molds and slightly tool things and throw it out there for us. We saw repaints aplenty. The RAH line, had heart and it went the distance. The 25th line wasn't being backed or pushed much by hasbro. They have gotten too comfortable with constantly trying to reinvent the brand over and over and figured that that is how to do business. Since the 25th line was out, I really think they weren't understanding it was a success and wanted to end it and were looking for anyway to do it. It was old hat, and the world needs new fresh product to compete with pokemon. Heaven forbid that classics are what I crave and many others do as well. Look at how well MOTU classics are doing. I really wasn't up for paying $30 a figure every month, but now, I have all the figures and am glad I got them. I would like hasbro to put out more 25th figures, vehicles and step up to bases. Also I would like to see VVV and spytroops characters be made, like Overkill and croc master II. There was a firefly figure in the joe con pictures that does look like a nod to spytroops barrel roll who was dressed as firefly.

Kyver, the firefly from the comics pack was cool, I agree, but I think I like the Hall of fame Firefly a little better, but he would be better with the right color scheme. I always thought the original fireflys arms were a tad bit too thin.

You all make great points,, we could all win here,, the gijoe movie was ok, but remember that there wasnt many characters in it. Eventually they wll run out of repainted movie figs and start trickling out some of the classics. We're allreasy seeing it with charbroil, and with the upcoming snowcat, and mini bases. Hasbro is trying to make as many sells as possible while bringing in new fans and keeping old ones interested. As long as we cherry pick what we want and the new breed by up the rest of the ROC crap, I believe GIJOE will live on as long as the original series did, especially with the resolute out there and sequels to the movie. Half faith brothers,, gijoe will never be what it was to us,, we're not 7 anymore. Im 28, and im enjoying seeing GIJOE on the shelves again for the next gen,, with the 25th box sets comin out and ebay to but some vintage stuff,, we'll be allright... YOJOE

OK here we go:

"The fans kept the line going for 25 years!"

So you bought Sgt. Savage, G.I. Joe Extreme, all the rehashes of 1997-2000, JvC, Spy Troops, Valor Vs. Venom, DTC, and Sigma 6, but now RoC you won't support? Why are all those earlier incarnations and re-imaginings of G.I. Joe acceptable but RoC isn't? If you didn't support those different versions, then how were you "keeping the line going?" Remember, 25A was only the last two years. There's over 10 years of space between the end of ARAH and the debut of the 25A line. What exactly were we fans "keeping going" during that timeframe?

"Hasbro's making all this movie product and they've forgotten about their old school fans!"

As a Star Wars fan I see this refrain over and over and over again with each prequel, the Clone Wars, and even the growing presence of Expanded Universe figures in the line ("They're forgetting all about us Original Trilogy fans!"). The fact of the matter is that Hasbro has a very clear, very observable pattern when it comes to major media tie ins: They always focus on the movie and movie product for six months to a year. They always cease producing any other lines during that timeframe, even if those lines were quite successful. It's just the way Hasbro does business. We've only seen product that's coming through the first quarter of 2010, that'll be less than a year of RoC-themed product. We have no idea what Hasbro will do beyond that, but if it follows the pattern that they've established with every boys' toy line they own or operate, we'll start to see more "classic" product mixed back into the line.

Hasbro knows the collectors are their "stable" fanbase. The movies are absolutely big money-grabs for them, and they'd be fools not to try to capitalize on them. Once the movie hoopla dies down, there's always a year to a year and a half of "quieter time" when Hasbro caters more towards the collectors once more. They've done it for Star Wars, they've done it for Transformers, and I firmly believe they'll do it for G.I. Joe. They're not idiots, and they're not going to leave any sort of potentially profitable audience hanging out to dry if they can avoid it. We were never going to get two separate lines for Joe during the movie, because that's not Hasbro's MO and the retailers weren't even buying more 25A for the first half of the year, much less while the movie product was on shelves (hence the cancellation of Waves 13-15, comic packs, etc...).

That doesn't necessarily mean we're going to get a full-fledged "25A redux" or anything like that, however. Just that I'm betting we'll see more "classic-themed" product making its' way into the line as 2010 wears on, as well as another packaging change, etc... Of course, nothing in this argument accounts for the significant number of "old school fans" who -do- like RoC and buy its' accompanying products.

are older fans like me just not enough

Nope, we're not enough although Hasbro does appreciate our passion to the line and will throw us a bone every once in a while there are

simpy not enough of us to keep a toyline going. Not even close.

A prime example would be the Terrordrome / Flagg. If they ever were to re-release it and if every 'fan' bought one at full retail price. That wouldn't cover minimum manufacturing runs, and there's be tons sitting on the shelves and warehouses.

Here's the kicker; every fan wouldn't buy one, many collectors would skip it, be it they already have one, don't have the room for it, etc. etc. Also, many will wait til it's on clearance as many are doing now with the Pit.

Also keep in mind it's very hard to say what fans want, as that changes from fan to fan.

Hasbro loves us. We just aren't a big enough market segment.

As far as hasbro goes, they saw movie check, with lots of toy sales, and sold out too.

How is that even possible? What do you think the purpose of a toyline is?

I have to say, these lines are about equal in my eyes. Each has their pros and cons.

The movie figures:

-More realist look, including some great face sculpt likenesses to the actors.

-Better articulation.

-More original.

25th Anniversary:

-Classic uniforms.

-More cartoony look that fits in with the cartoon and comics.

-Better plastic.

Both lines have a decent amount of good accessories, both lines have about equal paint jobs. Based on personal preference, 25th was a more nostalgic and fun for most collectors. But from an objective viewpoint both lines are equally good. Besides, 25th Anniversary line has been out for a couple of years now, it's no longer the 25th Anniversary, almost all the important stuff has been made, the line ran its course more or less. Hasbro is trying something else and it seems to be working. ROC products are selling really well from what I've seen.

I gotta say, this is a classic example of the old adage 'you can't go home again'.

When they announced they were doing the initial 5-packs, I was all hopping for joy, hoping they'd continue and re-do all the original figs. That sorta happened, but right now, I see it as a work-in-progress'. They still have more to get to in the way of old characters I liked. (Low-Light, more Dreadnoks, etc...)

They they started with the vehicles - same reaction - I want more old stuff in that style. (yeah, the SkyStriker, WHALE, etc...)

Now that I've seen what they are doing with the new ROC toys, I'm kinda more lukewarm to the line. I'll be honest, the vehicles are a bit too, I don't know, 'clunky'(?) for me. I prefer the 'realism' from back in the day. As for the figs, I love the style they developed for the articulation, detail, and proportion, so that's a winner as far as I'm concerned. I do NOT like them messing with the characters like Ripcord and Dial-Tone, but I can just turn the little stand around and call them what I want.

So I guess you could say right now, I am living in the understanding of 'you can't go home again'. Sure, I want the chance to recapture all the figs and vehicles I had as a kid (or didn't, in a lot of cases), but I realize I can't expect that. So if they ask me what I want, I'll tell them, but going forward, I'll only buy what I like. Pretty much means the new vehicles are out, and only certain figs will be in.

So, ROC v. 25th/RAH? I'll stick to the 25th/RAH, and let the new generation enjoy the ROC stuff. Seems fair! :)