Paris Pursuit SE Timber variants

Draven79

Ok at first they were all blk then a few reported getting a grey version from BBTS and now I am finding nothing but the grey ones at retails. I have seen about 20 cases fresh in the last few days and no blk ones. Has there ever been any official remarks about this? I am begining to think it was not a variant being black but and error they quickly fixed.

Draven

black and grey what? i just bought one the ohter day

when these first hit I had a difficult time finding ANY Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes figures.

I eventually saw 4 black timber PP Snakes at Walmart. And that is all I ever saw of him. These came in the C1 W2 cases.

Now, I have seen something like 30 cases of C1 W2 R1 the last few nights, and they ALL have the grey timber.

so for me, the black timber is MUCH more rare

Yeah that is what I was thinking. I am just wondering if the black ended up being an error. Kinda glad I bought an extra PP SE with blk timber now for a custom, so I will leave it carded for my collection and use the grey one I found a while back methinks.

Draven

I have seen the PP SE with black wolf several times in the wild. I have never seen a grey wolf.

It's my understanding that the black one is the rare one. The figure itself just doesn't do anything for me. I have considered picking up one just because it's a rare variant. But I think even so, there will still be alot of them since this is a movie line of toys. Just my 2 cents.

damn theres a black one here too

I have seen plenty of black too, just not in any "new" cases arriving to stores and I have seen many come in in the last week or so and they are all grey. That is why I am thinking the black may have been an error and not a variant. Like the CC with tubes.

Draven

I only saw one PP Snake eyes and it came with grey Timber, and just tonight I saw the arctic Snake Eyes a Boscov's , they also had the other ones from wave 4 there.

This week I saw 4-5 PP SEs with Black Timbers at TRU and Target (4-5 each.) At the same TRU they also had the newest wave with PP Baroness, Dr. Lewis, etc...

Another set of TRU and Targets 20 miles or so away they had 3-4 PP SEs with grey timbers. I've seen an equal share of each this week. I don't think one is really any more or less rare.

found 2 black timbers today at tru

According to Hasbro the Black Timber is the "variant" as they made less of those. It is a "running change" to the gray timber going forward. So, if you think this black timber will be like the Wave 1 SE from the 25th line, pick some up. Otherwise, running change from black to gray.

-Kevin