What constitutes someone as a DC Universe Scalper?

Daddyfett

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up with plastic man?

hey you guys cant whine anymore...mattel endoreses scalping if you dont believe me read the first post here

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2065904

dont matter they do business with them and they represnt mattel

mattel police on patrol.....well good thing about all this scalper/gleek/wave 9 talkis that i reactivated my fwoosh account and got new buyers and trades hahahaha

Hell I'm going to need jj's help to get Plasticman next year

Same here.

idk kinda early to know guess we will see if its true

mattel police on patrol.....well good thing about all this scalper/gleek/wave 9 talkis that i reactivated my fwoosh account and got new buyers and trades hahahaha

I'm not sure here, are you calling me the Mattel police?

Since we know the facts - it was a customer service rep for Digital River, a 3rd party e-commerce/shipping company - its a little irresponsible just going around saying "omg, theres evidence that mattel endorses scalping".

it was a joke get over it

nice to know that when you are bored you come over here to instigate.....why not go chat with the brown lanterns?

I didnt come here to instigate, I was merely meaning I posted something I would've normally kept to myself because I was bored.

Whats your obsession with the Brown Lanterns? Fyi, I used that avatar for about a week, and never really "joined up"...not that it matters.

I'm much happier with my murderous Gleek avatar anyway.

ok but you know waht you also have to consider this....figure is waht 13 after taxes, plus 10 cent to set up auction, then perct of final cost for ebay fee, then paypal fees. so lets say i put the figure at 20 BIN 20-13(cost of figure)-0.05 (auction price)-2.00(ebay final value fee)-1.00(paypal fee)= $3.95 profit not really worth the time and effort. at 25 u are at least almost making 10 dollars profit.

I didn't know all these fees were there yea i knew e bay did charge something but i though it was cheaper tha 2 or 3 bucks. And why does paypal charge? Sorry i'v been a money order guy from way back.

But It is what is i i do wish you nothing but sucess on your store And to be fair some of your stuff is priced just right/fair.

i for got the exact percentages, but ebay charges you to put an auction up then a percent of the final sale value, the higher the price the more the charge, and paypal takes fees just beacuse ebay owns them and wants more money lol paypal takes soemthign liek 7 or 8 % i think

ebay fees are outrageously high!

it costs a bunch to list an item.. like 80 cents last time I put something up.. of course it goes by how much the listing starts at

and then they get 8% of the auction.. and then paypal takes a bunch

so yeah, if you sell a figure, you have to get at least 5 bucks over retail cost to break even

whats up with plastic man?

hey you guys cant whine anymore...mattel endoreses scalping if you dont believe me read the first post here

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2065904

sad but true dude. technically scalping is good for Mattel. let the scalpers buy all their stuff and let them sell it in their own terms. jut thinking outside the box here. ^_^

well i was just jokign about that lol

paypal takes soemthign liek 7 or 8 % i think

How can so many people use Paypal and not know that it's 2.9% plus $ .30?

It ends up being about 3% on small amounts or 2.95% on larger ones.

It was that much when they first started before eBay bought them out, and it never changed.

Paypal and Ebay are horrible to sellers.

I lose money on those 2 bastards. I rather use money orders but now Ebay forces you to use paypal.

I wish Ebay had a competitor to make things easier but those that have tried have failed.

Scalper or no, they sell the stuff early and no one else has it in stock like Wave 8 and it takes literally 3 months to hit retail. I'll buy it if the price is reasonable.

Toyrocket.com though and the MOTU art book fiasco can go suck it though. That is the best example of a toothless scalper right there.

Paypal and Ebay are horrible to sellers.

I lose money on those 2 bastards. I rather use money orders but now Ebay forces you to use paypal.

I wish Ebay had a competitor to make things easier but those that have tried have failed.

So far I am having some decent luck with http://www.ecrater.com

ummm found this at that site lol

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=5146062

wt still $125 there too

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=501...p;keywords=sdcc