What figures do you want to see from the movie?

GPM in ICT

Since the movie is out and assuming that you may have seen it, what figures would you like to see from the movie that haven't been made yet? I would like to see Paris Pursuit versions of Scarlett (maybe with a variant helmet version or a removable helmet one with motorcycle), Breaker, Heavy Duty in the civialian clothes (I would like to see Duke and Ripcord pre ACC suits too). Duke is dress unifrom. Zartan in civilian clothes, since thats what he wore most of the time. Jinx. Maybe a pre-Baroness Baroness. Storm Shadow in white dress suit. Ripcord in Tan BDU's to match Duke. That's all I can think of right now.

I've heard there's going to be young Snake Eyes and young Storm Shadow. I'm curious to see what they look like.

Jinx, Paris Pursuit Scarlett and Heavy Duty, Breaker in his attire from the Paris arrest, Hawk and Cover Girl in their dress uniforms. Hard Master and Zartan in his black coat, black pants look.

I'd like to see a Ripcord in a Camo suit, I'd also like to see some figures from the Video Game that have yet to make an appearance, like Backblast. Or a Kamakura as he appears in the game as opposed to the one coming out.

I think a lot of the posts above nailed the good ones.

PP scarlet could come with the the motorcycle mold they used recently for wolverine. don't see how this isn't a deluxe already!

I"d like the Hardmaster, even though he doesn't look like the classic one. Neat to hear about the potential two kid versions, not a bad move, but not sure if i'll pick them up.

Jinx off course, with alternate heads, one masked one not. maybe a clear gray or blue variant.

"Blade" Heavy Duty, although purley for custom reasons.

and last but in in no way least, James McCullen! i know a couple of Doctor who fans who have actually looked on the shelves for this non-existent (almost) figure. This was not something to just tuck away at SDCC! I'd actually prefer if the use alternative legs to give him double knee joints. The 25th classic CC legs may work.

Zartan not in a disguise, Storm Shadow is dress suit, Ana pre-Baroness, Rex Ripcord and Duke in dress uniform.

How about Duke, Ripcord, or Rex in their dress uniforms? It'd be a cool nod to the classic RAH Gung-Ho in his Marine dress blues version.

I'd like to see a Desert Ambush Ripcord, maybe Duke, Ripcord, and Scarlett in their training clothes, and a "flashback" Rex in his military fatigues. I'd also like to see Heavy Duty in his "undercover" clothes as well.

I think a lot of the posts above nailed the good ones.

PP scarlet could come with the the motorcycle mold they used recently for wolverine. don't see how this isn't a deluxe already!

I"d like the Hardmaster, even though he doesn't look like the classic one. Neat to hear about the potential two kid versions, not a bad move, but not sure if i'll pick them up.

Jinx off course, with alternate heads, one masked one not. maybe a clear gray or blue variant.

"Blade" Heavy Duty, although purley for custom reasons.

and last but in in no way least, James McCullen! i know a couple of Doctor who fans who have actually on the shelves for this non-existent (almost) figure. This was not something to just tuck away at SDCC! I'd actually prefer if the use alternative legs to give him double knee joints. The 25th classic CC legs may work.

I think they should release the McCullen figure at retail as well. I think it's safe to say it would sell well. And then Hasbro could re-use the entire mold sans the head for Tomax and Xamot.

We are getting a SE in Parka, Ripcord in BDU (but I don't think it was dessert style) and a more movie accurate Duke in Acceleator suit (with both right hand gattling gun and left hand dart gun). As for James MacCullen in suit, I think it's only a matter of time.

I 2nd 3rd or whatever about those dress uniforms, after thinkinga bout it a little more that would be really nice. Down the line they could even it use it for Gung-Ho again.

This is something I was thinking about as soon as I saw the movie. So heres my list.

Duke- Dessert Flashback

Ripcord- Dessert Flashback

Rex- Dessert Flaashback

Duke- Dress Uniform

Ripcord- Dress Uniform

Rex- Dress uniform

Anna- Just to complete that scene

Dr. Mindbender

Breaker- Reactive Impact Armor

Cobra Technician- Those guys in the grey and red Star Trek uniforms

Heavy Dutty- Paris Pursuit

Breaker- Paris Persuit

Rip Cord- Leaving paris- Black cap and leather jacket

Storm Shadow- In the suit he actually wore int he Paris scene

Scarlett- Arctic gear

Breaker- Arctic gear

Ripcord- Arctic gear

Snake Eyes- Final Battle- All cut up with two swords on his back and the tonfas

Young Snake eyes

Young Storm Shadow

Hard Master

Destro- Arctic Escape- Reuses the SDCC exclusive but include a burnt head

Zartan- Brown Jacket- include the egyptian disguise

Baroness- Dessert Battle- same as regular figure, but with cleavage

Neo Viper- Black Suite/ Sunglasses

Neo Viper- Training gear- Black T-Shirt and pants like int he Cobra scene

Neo Viper- Secret Service

The President

General hawk- Dress uniform

Zartan- Business suit- Like he wore when standing over Destros Shoulder at the begining of the movie

Mars Scientist

Female Pit Trooper- Im not convinced thats Jinx, but I still want a figure of her, give her interchangable heads or at least hair styles

Duke- Green camo- smae outfit as Heavy Dutty wears, Duke was wearign thsi after the atack on the pit

Heavy Dutty- Training gear- black under armor Joe shirt

Duke- Training

Ripcord- Training

Scarlett- Training

Baron De Cobray

Annastasia De Cobray

And I would like a line of Deluxe figures as follows

Duke- Funeral Flashback with Motorcycle

Scarlett- Paris Pursuite with motorcycle

Sgt. Stone- with Joe Spyder and Brendan Fraiser likeness

Duke- Cobra Prisoner with operating table

I think that will jsut about cover it :)

Edit: Forgot Snake Eyes in the Black and White Dalmation hoodie from the training scene

-PP/Civilian Storm Shadow

-PP/Civilian Breaker

-PP/Civilian Heavy Duty

-PP/Civilian Scarlett

-PP/Civilian Ripcord

-Desert Camo Rex

-Reactive Impact Armor Breaker

-Sgt. Stone that looks like Brendan Fraser (I assume it was a licensing issue, since it was only a cameo appearance he probably didn't have to agree to having is likeness on any merchandise. But still Everyone else for the most part looks like their movie self.)

Paris Pursuit Scarlett w/ bike, PP Snake Eyes with hood up, suit Storm Shadow, suit Zartan, desert disguise Zartan, video game Backblast, video game BAT, Breaker RI armor and headgear, Dial Tone with gray camo (not that desert camo trash they're releasing her in, but that's an easy custom with Cover Girl). I like some of the concept theme figures they're going to, but there are some other real figures that appear in the game or movie that should be made, first. They should definetely have made the BAT before that Cobra shadow tracker dude. I'd also like to see the movie RHINO and the Joe transport jet, and the real MANTIS sub, and a 2-seater SHARC (does it separate into two in the movie)?

Oh, and they should do a couple more Hawks- the bomber jacket is good, and they should frankenstein the arms and jacket from the mobile Pit version onto the legs of the single carded version. The version with the Pit has no leg camo, giant high-as-a-kite-Mr Sparkle - Indy ROTLA eyes (guess we know what that 'new factory' is doing now that Indy isn't being made there anymore), and bow legs, and it sucks, but the arms and jacket are awesome like he just unzipped his reactive impact armor jacket.

JoeCon has come and gone. Everything we have seen coming for RoC is all we're going to see for that line. Starting 2010, it's going to be Pursuit of Cobra and the first few lines are geared to extreme weather conditions, Duke in Jungle, Duke in Arctic, Duke in Desert, etc.

So no RoC Jinx, Hardmaster or Dr. Mindbender. I did hear that the two kids were going to be made but I wonder if Hasbro changed their mind. They seemed to change their mind on alot of things. They said more "classics" would come in the RoC line and first of all no more are coming except the Walmart exlusives and the RoC line is over in Jan.

Hasbro also mentioned plans for exclusives of Dial Tone and Lowlight, but no word on them at Joecon either.

I'm sure the Hasbro defenders would be happy to tell me that there is a possibility we will see some of this stuff in later 2010 or early 2011, but I'm not going to let Hasbro bait me anymore telling me to stick around and buy what's out to support the line and next year we might see what we want.

I'll buy a DialTone, Cover Girl and Lowlight if they don't look vastly different from what they looked like to me and everyone else who bought them in the 80's. Updated, sure. But not completely redone like RoC Cobra Commander or Vipers. Until then, more power to Hasbro and the people who like it and I'll keep my dough.

I'm sure the Hasbro defenders would be happy to tell me that there is a possibility we will see some of this stuff in later 2010 or early 2011, but I'm not going to let Hasbro bait me anymore telling me to stick around and buy what's out to support the line and next year we might see what we want.

No personal attack on this statement, but I'm confused. Why would anyone in their right mind buy something they didn't want... just in hopes that if they keep the line going something they may want will pop out?

I buy what I like. And only what I like. I cherry pick my Joe collection.

No personal attack on this statement, but I'm confused. Why would anyone in their right mind buy something they didn't want... just in hopes that if they keep the line going something they may want will pop out?

I buy what I like. And only what I like. I cherry pick my Joe collection.

Oh I agree. That was the point I was making. That line of logic is ridiculous. But there are those in the Joe community who say that the line needs to be supported. If it's not supported and doesn't grow, we will never see stuff we want. (in this case, any future chances of seeing more classics)

Hasbro has teased at this as well in the past. The line is not a proven line like Star Wars for example, so it can't have two or multiple lines. But you will never see what you want unless this one grows, so support the brand.

Buy stuff you have no interest in whatsoever. It's ludicrous.