Ballad of G.I. Joe

I don't know if this has been posted before but, it's so funny it hurts.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/076041c13...llad-of-g-i-joe

What I'm most concered with is how the hell did they get so many celebrities to do this?

WOW! That could have been totally lame if not for the cameo's of all the celebrities in it? @loll@

Scarlett she looked very familier ......anybody here know who it is

Julianne Moore

Henry Rollins as Duke... @lol@

Rollins wouldn't even need the rest of the Joe team backing him up. He would just take Cobra out solo.

Scarlett she looked very familier ......anybody here know who it is

Julianne Moore

Thank You

I'm sitting here trying to remember her name

I know, when I watched it for the first time and the showed Snow Job I thought to myself "Hey, that looks like Zach Galifiankais..." which graduated to "Isn't that Julianne Moore?" Which then became "Holy F^&$ that's Henry Rollins!!"

They posted credits below the video. Here's who plays who:

Laz Alonso as Doc

Alexis Bledel as Lady Jaye

Billy Crudup as Zartan

Zach Galifiankais as Snow Job

Tony Hale as Dr. Mindbender

Vinnie Jones as Destro

Joey Kern as Tomax

Joey Kern as Xamot

Chuck Liddell as Gung Ho

Julianne Moore as Scarlett

Henry Rollins as Duke

Alan Tudyk as Shipwreck

Olivia Wilde as The Baroness

and

Sgt. Slaughter as Himself

Also featuring Jamin Fite as Cobra Commander

Frankie Kang as Storm Shadow

Geoff Mann as Buzzer

Andreas Owald as Snake Eyes

Daniel Strange as Torch

Kevin Umbricht as Ripper

Now that I've seen it I really would have liked to see Olivia Wilde as the Baroness in the movie as opposed to Sienna Miller.

I had to go on IMDB to put some names to faces, for example I thought I recognized the guy how played Tomax / Xamot but I didn't recognize his name, He was one of the stoner kids in Super Troopers

The guy who was Shipwreck was the pirate in Dodgeball.

I never would have figured out that Vinne Jones was playing Destro without having it pointed out to me.

Yeah, he was also Wash on Firefly, and he appeared on Dollhouse recently.

Anyone else who would rather see a movie with this cast than the cast of RoC? I think I would. Rollins as Duke! Sweet...

That was soooo awsome! characters were perfect!!!

Makes me wish cobra commander would take over the world three dog night is my favorite band!

TM

I really love how the characters are made to be. Their Beards, Gung Ho's Tattoo, and not overdoing it to make it over the top, or just too silly. They played it for fun, and it made me enjoy this much more.

So... THAT'S what our Joe/Cobra Action figures were doing at night when we slept... :)

Yeah, he was also Wash on Firefly, and he appeared on Dollhouse recently.

Anyone else who would rather see a movie with this cast than the cast of RoC? I think I would. Rollins as Duke! Sweet...

I definatly would. I would camp for tickets to see a midnight showing of it. I dug the music too, so would be all over a soundtrack.