Transformers Hard Hero vs Diamond Select

Madlib24

I like ... select diamond busts but sometimes I just don't like what they do with the character be it looks or pose. I'm rather picky with what ones I pick up

So far I have TWW Grimlock ( regretting picking that one up.... figured they would at least do a TWW OP to go with it! I think I'd rather have the g1 looking version)

skywarp

thundercracker

cliffjumper

busts

I aim to get one of the starscream ones to go with the other two seekers

thoguth they did have a op and megs from tww

• 4 weeks later...

I've been real tempted myself to get some of the Diamond Select ones. They seem to be decently sculpted. (I just typed "articulated" and had to change it to "sculpted". (lol) It's been a looong week...) I've never seen any of the Hard Hero ones in person, so I can't comment on them.

i only have the hard hero prime and thats the only thing other than a sdcc super deformed ultra magnus with broken matrix tf statue/bust i have.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE