What would you like to see in the sequel?

obiprime

Lets let hasbro know what we would love to see in the sequel. And what we dont want to see in a sequel.

1) I want to see "classic" Cobra troopers,Vipers and Crimson guard. Theres no reason in the world they cant add these in part 2. And they would look great not cheesy at all.

2) More joe and cobra vehicles. I definetly want to see some Hiss tanks. Cut down on the acclerator suits. They were fine for part one but how about something new for the sequel. How about some joe and cobra mechs for example.

3) Add Flint, Beachhead and Covergirl these joes rock.

4) For destro lose the suit and give him his classic black robes and give him some grenadiers too.

5) Bring back Storm Shadow he was the coolest Cobra by far.( he could have been saved by a passing submarine)

6) give Cobra Commander his "classic" mask.

Ok so those are my ideas what would you LOVE to see in the Sequel? And what would you not like too see?

I'd like to see better CGI and a different director. What I would like to see and think is more likely to happen, is Firefly, Scrap Iron, Zarana for Cobra. For the Joes I want to see Flint, Shipwreck, Jinx and maybe more of the PITT with Joes in training like Blowtorch, Mutt and Sci-Fi. Tunnel Rat would be cool too.

Cobra Island might be something worth looking into doing. A terrordrome would look good on the big screen I think.

Lets let hasbro know what we would love to see in the sequel. And what we dont want to see in a sequel.

1) I want to see "classic" Cobra troopers,Vipers and Crimson guard. Theres no reason in the world they cant add these in part 2. And they would look great not cheesy at all.

As much as many don't want to admit there could be some sillyness here. CGs only in name, or if they are dressed like that , only around the commander would be okay. But I don't want to see any Bright red in the battlefield.

Honestly i feel you slap a non-goggled viper head on a resolute trooper you would have the best trooper possible for cobra.

2) More joe and cobra vehicles. I definetly want to see some Hiss tanks. Cut down on the acclerator suits. They were fine for part one but how about something new for the sequel. How about some joe and cobra mechs for example.

Agreed and Good news. Haven't all early reports indicated that the sequel will ditch the suits?

3) Add Flint, Beachhead and Covergirl these joes rock.

Although she didn't look or act like Cover girl was there and was killed. I just don't think she could be added, even if it was a very different looking woman with the same code-name.

I'd take Beachead or flint though.

4) For destro lose the suit and give him his classic black robes and give him some grenadiers too.

It would made sense for him to already have Grenadiers. At this point it would be hard to work them logically in the story, then again there wasn't a lot of logic in this film

5) Bring back Storm Shadow he was the coolest Cobra by far.( he could have been saved by a passing submarine)

As much as I know they are going to, i'm going to have to say i don't want to see this. He fell shirtless through electrical bolts into polar water, after having several lethal stab wounds. Nanomites or not it will further hurt the logic of the story.

6) give Cobra Commander his "classic" mask.

We agree! i'd love to see faceplate and hood, but i'd prefer the black battle corps uniform.

Ok so those are my ideas what would you LOVE to see in the Sequel? And what would you not like too see?

REBOOT!

But things that would help aside from that were some of things mentioned above as well as:

1. A new Director and set of writers.

2. New Cloth uniform for Se that doesn't look like rubber, and yes let it get cut up.

3. More U.S. Focus. It really felt like they went out of there way to make this an "international" film. Not just the team, but the action was barely in the U.S.

4. More realistically designed vehicles and bases.

5. Set it about 5 years after the first one, and make it very loosely connected.

really i just don't think you can fix this mess.

Well, you notice how quickly they forgot about the Accelerator Suits after the Paris sequence?

A reboot wouldn't hurt I think. Look at the 3 Punisher movies and the 3 Hulk movies. Even the upcoming Daredevil is rumored to be a reboot.

Either way, reboot or sequel:

1) Classic looks. When I first heard about movie, I didn't mind so much they had "current" uniforms rather than looking like who they were supposed to be in RAH (going for a "realism" angle). But it was a detraction. Everbody LOOKED the same so everyone, basically, WAS the same. Let me know that Duke is Duke and Mutt is Mutt. If it is a sequel, these guys are the "best of the best" so they could say its a perk to let them pick their own looks.

2) Cameos. The had an arctic scene. So where was Iceberg? Frostbite? Snow Job? Sub Zero? And they had an underwater scene. So where were Shipwreck, Deep Six and Wet Suit? The said that first part was a "desert ambush" so they coulda thrown Dusty in (to help explain how the Joes were able to come in and foil it).

3) Just go with something classic like the Weather Dominator.

4) B.A.T.s. Something else I kinda think they missed, what with both Transformers AND Terminator...or maybe that woulda been too many robots?

I don't really want a full reboot of the G.I. Joe movie series, but at least a sequel that builds on the recent movie but that stays closer to the comics than Rise of Cobra. Anyway, here's of list of what I'd like to see in a proper G.I. Joe movie:

COBRA

1. Give Cobra Commander his blue clothes and hood. They can keep the breathing apparatus from the ROC if they want, but only if it's covered by the hood

2. Make Baroness legitimately evil.

3. Get rid of Destro's business suit and give him an outfit that's evocative of his black and red outfit.

4. Introduce Tomax and Xamot as both the public faces of Cobra but also as the leaders of all of Cobra's troops, under Destro and Cobra Commander.

5. Zartan should have his facial tattoos and a natural, though incomplete, ability to change his appearance.

G.I. Joe

1. Make Duke the field commander of the G.I. Joe team

2. Introduce Beach Head, Snow Job, Roadblock, Lady Jaye, Lt. Torpedo, Shipwreck and Flint to the G.I. Joe team

3. Get rid of the "face" on Snake Eyes' mask

4. Establish a romantic relationship between Scarlett and Snake Eyes

5. Give Roadblock a mini gun

6. Make The Pit the main marshalling and training location for G.I. Joes,

U.S.S. Flagg the main world wide transportation for the Joe teams,

A submarine is used as the primary headquarters for G.I. Joe command

I've seen (here and elsewhere) people call for the twins, maybe I'm alone on this, but I LOATH them. Even as a kid. There names are odd, their characters are flat, and they never seemed as fleshed out or cool as other high command members.

Also another thing to think about, i don't see how logical Duke could be a field commander unless we see plenty of time pass. It seemed clear to me Heavy Duty was the alpha squad leader.

Add Flint, Lady Jaye, Tunnel Rat, Shipwreck, Dusty and Roadblock. Ditch Heavy Duty.

Add Zarana, Firefly, Major Bludd and the twins. Keep Stormshadow alive and reactivate Baroness.

Give CC a full silver shieled battle helmet and maybe some more unique colors for the joes on the suits.

I like th movie, so I don't need any major changes.

Draven

Well, you notice how quickly they forgot about the Accelerator Suits after the Paris sequence?

A reboot wouldn't hurt I think. Look at the 3 Punisher movies and the 3 Hulk movies. Even the upcoming Daredevil is rumored to be a reboot.

Either way, reboot or sequel:

1) Classic looks. When I first heard about movie, I didn't mind so much they had "current" uniforms rather than looking like who they were supposed to be in RAH (going for a "realism" angle). But it was a detraction. Everbody LOOKED the same so everyone, basically, WAS the same. Let me know that Duke is Duke and Mutt is Mutt. If it is a sequel, these guys are the "best of the best" so they could say its a perk to let them pick their own looks.

2) Cameos. The had an arctic scene. So where was Iceberg? Frostbite? Snow Job? Sub Zero? And they had an underwater scene. So where were Shipwreck, Deep Six and Wet Suit? The said that first part was a "desert ambush" so they coulda thrown Dusty in (to help explain how the Joes were able to come in and foil it).

3) Just go with something classic like the Weather Dominator.

4) B.A.T.s. Something else I kinda think they missed, what with both Transformers AND Terminator...or maybe that woulda been too many robots?

I agree with all of your points. I think the BATS would look great on the big screen and keep alot of people happy. Dr. Mindbender could create them and they fire nano-mites from their weapons.

You could use the whole, well, the fearless nano-mites were destroyed in the underwater base battle, so we are going with nameless robots who are intinctively fearless and they shoot the nano-mites.

According to Cobra Commander, Mindbender is still alive somewhere so he can be in the sequel if there is one. I liked Cobra Commander in his black suit as oppossed to his final look.

Lets let hasbro know what we would love to see in the sequel.

An apology.

(lol) Hey...I loved the movie, but that's funny.

I want to see Flint, Lady Jaye, Scrap-Iron, Firefly, Beachhead, the Vamp, Wild Weasel and his Rattler, and VTOLs.

I totally agree with that......she needs to be bad at the start of the next film.......its easy to do. Just have her playing possum since the end of the first movie. Releases CC and Destro........problem solved.

1. Give Cobra Commander his blue clothes and hood. They can keep the breathing apparatus from the ROC if they want, but only if it's covered by the hood

If you look at the "Rapid Rollers" or whatever they call those things........the CC one has the movie head on what looks like the cartoon body/uniform.......it doesn't look as bad. Give him some regal/military looking clothing and I'm fully there for movie CC.

2. Introduce Beach Head, Snow Job, Roadblock, Lady Jaye, Lt. Torpedo, Shipwreck and Flint to the G.I. Joe team

The only problem with this is what are they going to do with HD, Scarlett, Snake Eyes, Duke, Ripcord, and Breaker? There is only so much screen time..........they are going to add to both sides.....so you gotta figure there has to be room for more Cobra's as well. Maybe, 2 new Joes to the sequel.........I can see Shipwreck.......but Flint is too much like Hawk. (looks wise) Beachhead is the only other one I can see them maybe doing........or Gung-Ho (with a resolute type look) but they still show him at one point with the globe and anchor tattoo.

I'm a Lady Jaye guy........but I've got a feeling this is all Scarlett's show....when it comes to the movie.

Oh, Storm Shadow better come back.......I know people are already saying he should be dead and all.....but he was one of the cooler villians in this thing. I wanted more Storm Shadow.......its movies/comics.........no one is dead forever. He could've easily been picked up by one of those subs.......... ;)

I agree with what most of you guys have said.............with one exception. The Snake-Eyes/Scarlett thing.....I'm kinda sick of seeing it. I was glad that there was nothing going on between them.

Anybody else want a Sgt. Slaughter cameo??? Him yelling at Joes in the background somewhere......

I totally agree with that......she needs to be bad at the start of the next film.......its easy to do. Just have her playing possum since the end of the first movie. Releases CC and Destro........problem solved.

If you look at the "Rapid Rollers" or whatever they call those things........the CC one has the movie head on what looks like the cartoon body/uniform.......it doesn't look as bad. Give him some regal/military looking clothing and I'm fully there for movie CC.

The only problem with this is what are they going to do with HD, Scarlett, Snake Eyes, Duke, Ripcord, and Breaker? There is only so much screen time..........they are going to add to both sides.....so you gotta figure there has to be room for more Cobra's as well. Maybe, 2 new Joes to the sequel.........I can see Shipwreck.......but Flint is too much like Hawk. (looks wise) Beachhead is the only other one I can see them maybe doing........or Gung-Ho (with a resolute type look) but they still show him at one point with the globe and anchor tattoo.

I'm a Lady Jaye guy........but I've got a feeling this is all Scarlett's show....when it comes to the movie.

Oh, Storm Shadow better come back.......I know people are already saying he should be dead and all.....but he was one of the cooler villians in this thing. I wanted more Storm Shadow.......its movies/comics.........no one is dead forever. He could've easily been picked up by one of those subs.......... ;)

I agree with what most of you guys have said.............with one exception. The Snake-Eyes/Scarlett thing.....I'm kinda sick of seeing it. I was glad that there was nothing going on between them.

Anybody else want a Sgt. Slaughter cameo??? Him yelling at Joes in the background somewhere......

They can just make Flint black @firedevil@

As for using more characters, they can use them the same way the X-Men movies did it.

Cameos.

I mean check out Resolute. That would be the BEST example. I mean we got to see Doc, Dial-Tone, Gung-Ho, Roadblock, Beach Head, Stalker, Firefly, Tunnel Rat and Zartan get some scenes.

Roadblock, Stalker, Flint, Wild Bill, Cover Girl, Shipwreck, Gung-Ho and Ripcord all got lines. And we also got to see Spirit, Airborne and Lady Jaye.

The only two siginificant flaws were WAAAAAYYYYY to much friggin Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow and not enough real vehicles.

They can just make Flint black @firedevil@

As for using more characters, they can use them the same way the X-Men movies did it.

Cameos.

I mean check out Resolute. That would be the BEST example. I mean we got to see Doc, Dial-Tone, Gung-Ho, Roadblock, Beach Head, Stalker, Firefly, Tunnel Rat and Zartan get some scenes.

Roadblock, Stalker, Flint, Wild Bill, Cover Girl, Shipwreck, Gung-Ho and Ripcord all got lines. And we also got to see Spirit, Airborne and Lady Jaye.

The only two siginificant flaws were WAAAAAYYYYY to much friggin Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow and not enough real vehicles.

The X-men movies did it half- assed........some characters were done well. While others were lame.....I'd rather only get 2 more Joe members and have a decent back story on them.....than getting a bunch of guys we only see in the background for like 2 scenes. That's basically what happened in TF2.

More isn't always necessarily a good thing.........