Wave 9 hits walmart

jjlecaros

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoo, my pre-order shipped today! I've only gotta worry about tracking down the robot Mantis now...

where did you order from?

yeah i want to know too cuz i pre-ordered from bbts and so far i haven't heard anything

Enchanted Toy Chest. I ordered back in February and they got half their shipment in this week. I opted to take a set of 7 (no variants) so that I could get them now. They say the rest of their shipment should be in sometime in September, so I'm guessing most other places will get em between now and then.

Some places get em early, others late....BBTS is usually somewhere in between, as far as the big E-tailers go.

if he's fine with paying $25 what does it matter or affect you or anyone else?

Whoo, my pre-order shipped today! I've only gotta worry about tracking down the robot Mantis now...

yeah i want to know too cuz i pre-ordered from bbts and so far i haven't heard anything

Enchanted Toy Chest. I ordered back in February and they got half their shipment in this week. I opted to take a set of 7 (no variants) so that I could get them now. They say the rest of their shipment should be in sometime in September, so I'm guessing most other places will get em between now and then.

Some places get em early, others late....BBTS is usually somewhere in between, as far as the big E-tailers go.

ya someoen else told me that enchanted had given them a shipping confirm....

ive had good luck with bbts compared to entertainment earth. ive preordered all the way to wave 12. but if mattycollector.com keeps them in stock, ill go direct as in hes saying they will be around 12 bucks a fig.

ya someoen else told me that enchanted had given them a shipping confirm....

ive had good luck with bbts compared to entertainment earth. ive preordered all the way to wave 12. but if mattycollector.com keeps them in stock, ill go direct as in hes saying they will be around 12 bucks a fig.

When mattycollector.com starts carrying them, I doubt they'll be much cheaper than retail. When retail jumps to $15, expect the site to follow suit.

I tell you what if Matty has them, they better have them before everyone else, it wouldn't mean anything if they didn't have these before everyone else

they said they would have them around a month after retail and for around 12 bucks.

if they get them a month after im sure people will still be hunting them, i doubt theyd get them first do to agreements im sure thye ahve with reatilers

I tell you what if Matty has them, they better have them before everyone else, it wouldn't mean anything if they didn't have these before everyone else

they said they would have them around a month after retail and for around 12 bucks.

if they get them a month after im sure people will still be hunting them, i doubt theyd get them first do to agreements im sure thye ahve with reatilers

$12.97 at Walmart!!! @grumpy@

Yeah, Matty won't get them in stock BEFORE retailers.

then the retailers would be like, "hellz no! then nobody is gonna buy them from us!"

so they won't do that. @lol@

Personally, I will still be looking for any that I want in person. . I avoid buying figures on the internet whenever possible. In fact, I can't remember the last time I bought a figure online that wasn't exclusive.

I need to see my figures before I buy them. The paint has improved, but I still see sloppy DCUC samples on the shelves

I GOT MY SET TODAY AND LET ME SAY THE PAINT IS ALOT BETTER !!!! GREEN ARROW IS THE #$@# !!!!!!!

How's the plastic on em?? Is it still super flimsy as JJ described on his set???

I was able to find half of the figures at my local wal-mart, the case seems to be this:

Guardian X2

Black Adam X2

Mantis

Wildcat (grey/purple)

some figures from previous waves packed in

I'm talking about the price. The poster is perfectly free to light his money on fire.

It's an outrageous price. Green Arrow looks to be one of the best figures in this line so far, but I wouldn't pay that when in about a month or so he'll will be available everywhere at about ten bucks less. I'm sure Captain Cold went for big bucks too once upon a time. Now look at him.

As to how it affects others, I'm sure these sort of eBay sales help Mattel feel a lot better about hiking up their prices every wave.

I'm talking about the price. The poster is perfectly free to light his money on fire.

It's an outrageous price. Green Arrow looks to be one of the best figures in this line so far, but I wouldn't pay that when in about a month or so he'll will be available everywhere at about ten bucks less. I'm sure Captain Cold went for big bucks too once upon a time. Now look at him.

As to how it affects others, I'm sure these sort of eBay sales help Mattel feel a lot better about hiking up their prices every wave.

Listen I did not get it from and it was in package so that brought up the price so whatever and captain cold is NO green arrow

Didn't you wanted to spend 100 bucks for Luthor? IMO, l think you just want to argue

Didn't you wanted to spend 100 bucks for Luthor?

Yeah! Thank God for procrastination!

Now that Luthor set is all over eBay. The price is going to drop on this one just like it will on Green Arrow.

A little self-control will save you a lot of money.

It might actually take Green Arrow more than a month to circulate. Clam is right about Wave 8. I want a Gentleman Ghost in the worst way. I'm an adult though. I don't need to cave into my impulses and bleed money all over eBay to own this toy NOW! I know TRU, Target or somewhere else will eventually get this figure and I can pick it up for twelve or thirteen bucks. No need to projectile vomit twenty five bucks right now just to have it sooner. These toys are getting more and more expensive everyday on their own. There are a ton of threads on this board going on right now where posters are fuming over the upcoming price increases. Meanwhile, others are chomping at the bit to pay even more than what Mattel will be holding us up for!