Wave 9 hits walmart

jjlecaros

Picture0308.jpg

got him in the mail today for $25

TWENTY FIVE BUCKS????!!!! Why? Was this from eBay?

This is exactly why Mattel is perfectly confident jacking up the price on these every wave. Twenty-five bucks...!!!

I want these figures but there is no way I will spend twice the price to get one of these

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picture0308.jpg

got him in the mail today for $25

TWENTY FIVE BUCKS????!!!! Why? Was this from eBay?

This is exactly why Mattel is perfectly confident jacking up the price on these every wave. Twenty-five bucks...!!!

I want these figures but there is no way I will spend twice the price to get one of these

It's a really terrific looking figure but does that right leg look right? I'm talking about GA's right not OUR right. Is it just the pose?

I WAS BLESSED TONIGHT

1st Walmart, in the middle of the restocking they removed all DCUC figs. Went into the back and saw 2 big sets of toys, walked around each twice before i saw the hidden 10 pack of Wave 9, bought all 10 figs

2nd Wamart, nothing but they had a listing for the DCUC 5 pack

3rd Walmart, scored the last 5 pack

I am a happy camper tonight

I WAS BLESSED TONIGHT

1st Walmart, in the middle of the restocking they removed all DCUC figs. Went into the back and saw 2 big sets of toys, walked around each twice before i saw the hidden 10 pack of Wave 9, bought all 10 figs

wow thats awesome .....can i borrow 20 bux :(

I WAS BLESSED TONIGHT

Dude, my money is spent...lol and I am going on vacation Sunday to Wednesday. Now I am borrowing money from all over the place.

I just got finished opening everything. Mattel is a strange company. The figs all look great except Superman from the 5 pack doesn't seem to carry the excellent color from the 2 pack with Brainiac. Also Mattel is using a cheaper form of plastic, all the figs are sturdy but the feel kind of cheap also what is up with the rosey cheeks on Luthor..lol

All together Mattel is one of those cmpanies you love and hate.

I WAS BLESSED TONIGHT

Dude, my money is spent...lol and I am going on vacation Sunday to Wednesday. Now I am borrowing money from all over the place.

I just got finished opening everything. Mattel is a strange company. The figs all look great except Superman from the 5 pack doesn't seem to carry the excellent color from the 2 pack with Brainiac. Also Mattel is using a cheaper form of plastic, all the figs are sturdy but the feel kind of cheap also what is up with the rosey cheeks on Luthor..lol

All together Mattel is one of those cmpanies you love and hate.

dam, i hope mattel gets their act together

I WAS BLESSED TONIGHT

NICE!!! Can't wait for these figs to hit CA

... Also Mattel is using a cheaper form of plastic, all the figs are sturdy but the feel kind of cheap...

Aw man!

Pretty soon, we're going to be paying fifteen bucks a shot for this.

when they finally make a wave i truely love (11) they jack up the prices and use cheaper plastic, i was really going to buy them all too but now ...well i could just space out each figure i buy

I WAS BLESSED TONIGHT

That's quite a haul. Wish I was that lucky. All I see is Cyborgs around here.

EM

Went to 2 walmarts today. One had gotten a set of wave 9. All they had left was Black Adam, Guardian, and Deadshot. Only picked up Deadshot. May try them again late tonight when stock hits the floors.

That means they probably sent the case of 10 breakdown and someone bought a complete set and left the extras. The set mentioned by the original poster and the one I found has those figs as extras.

Deadshot is a really awesome fig and between him, Green Arrow, Guardian, and seem to be the sturdiest figs of the bunch. Also not sure if this is mentioned but Black Canary cannot open her legs like the rest of the figs, they have the classic up and down articulation, they don't open out. The sculpts are all impressive, Mattel is a company that you love and hate. The worst thing they are doing is jacking up the price. I can actually deal with the cheaper plastic and the sometime flimsy figure over the price. I know the flimsy fig is not a good thing, trust me i hate it but the price increase brings it all into perspective and makes everything not good even worse. I must say the sculpts are still top of the line, the best thing they did was get the 4 horsemen. Black Adam is still my favorite of the line, he looks like so badass.

Just came back from Wal Mart in a southern Austin suburb and found most of them except BC, GA, and the one I really want, Mantis the Super Powers version. They had the regular version!! I caved again and picked up Black Adam and Deadshot!! I opened Deadshot in the car, it is a very, very cool figure!!! The plastic seems fine to me, I just hope that only a few figures had the flimsy plastic!! Cause from the looks of it, I'm still with this line!! Can't believe I picked them up at Wal Mart.

Will be checking TRU soon, cause they may be the only place to pick up wave 8. I bet Wal Mart is bypassing wave 8 entirely and just getting wave 9 and forward!!

comic stores are getting this this week. its listed on Diamonds website...

Nice spot. Between these and History of The Dc Universe Wave 2, it's gonna be an expensive Wednesday.

That said, I hear the Aquaman from HOTDCU has no scales on his shirt. That'll be skipped by me for that reason alone.

Nice spot. Between these and History of The Dc Universe Wave 2, it's gonna be an expensive Wednesday.

That said, I hear the Aquaman from HOTDCU has no scales on his shirt. That'll be skipped by me for that reason alone.

i think im only gonna get the creeper, maybe the flash so i can make a custom zoom, black flash or dark flash

i think im only gonna get the creeper, maybe the flash so i can make a custom zoom, black flash or dark flash

Nice idea. I must say that I'm looking forward to a classic Black Lightning with a sweet 'fro.