Wave 9 hits walmart

jjlecaros

idk, like i said i always used it in the past and never had a problem.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBTS still hasn't even shipped me wave 8 yet! lol. But the truth is I don't give a #$$^ if I ever get another DCUC figure except for wave 10's Joker. I buy them when there is nothing else to get at the moment but I don't look forward to them at all. What happened to MattyCollector selling wave 9 on their site? I'm not surprised.

yeah if you want pics you have to go to the first or second page where i posted them.....before they started with the crying game

Well I when back to Wal-Mart and the 3 figures they had for wave 9 where gone and as for Target they only had Blue Aquaman,Cyborg and 2 Firestorm's that's it.

yeah if you want pics you have to go to the first or second page where i posted them.....before they started with the crying game

Those still don't work. :P

again thats the site not me, i always use the uploader on tni and this is the first time this has happened.

again thats the site not me, i always use the uploader on tni and this is the first time this has happened.

Photobucket is your friend.

Yeah I can't see them either. JJ would you mind posting pics a different way, photobucket, or somethin'? Anyways I've been hunting my Wal Marts daily for the last week. I know they take awhile to get to the east coast, especially if you guys are just getting them out west, but you never know. I can't freakin' wait for Green Arrow!!!

let me see if i have them still i might have tossed them after i uploaded them here.

found the wave last night at walmart, great stuff. also scored too, they were on sale for 7.89

If they have other dcuc figures there at tthat price scorpiokyle if you're willing to ship out first I'd love the hookup :P Pm if ya are & we can work out details there thanks! I also have a two pack mongul I can trade as well

Picture0308.jpg

got him in the mail today for $25

Just have a question with the arrows. Can you change them or is the one in his hand glue. What I mean is. Can I change it to saw his boxing glove arrow.

Also as of today still no news wave 9 send I saw them last Tuesday of only. Deadshot,Black Adam and Gauardin.

Picture0308.jpg

Just have a question with the arrows. Can you change them or is the one in his hand glue. What I mean is. Can I change it to saw his boxing glove arrow.

The arrow is permanently attached to the bow.

found the wave last night at walmart, great stuff. also scored too, they were on sale for 7.89

that's 5 bucks off! they aint on sale here! wtf

Picture0308.jpg

The arrow is permanently attached to the bow.

Thx well that dose that I was going change the arrow to the boxing glove arrow. Dumb Mattle dumb.

No sign of em here!!

Oh and JJ, pics don't work for me neither!!!

Sucks yet again that Mattel raised prices and is using cheaper plastic!!! Had they lowered prices and used cheaper plastic, I would understand, not the other way around!!!