Wave 9 hits walmart

jjlecaros

well a cool thing is that starting with wave 11, you can get the box sets and indiduval figs on mattycollector.com

Well I'm wary of buying any DCUC sight unseen unless I just absolutely have to like with the matty exclusives. I prefer to look through them or have someone I trust do that.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they work for me when i click on them....dont know waht to tell you guys.....my gf stopped by the walmart in vacaville on the way home and found me the other mantis figure, and green arrow

yeah i did but i always use tni uploader and u never had a prob before right?

This is what I get every time I try to see your pictures.

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

And the thing is I am logged in.

hmm then tha might just be the site seeing as how it was actign up this weekend

damn the figures are hella flimsy

MATTEL has switched to a more rubbery-type plastic to save $. It was evident with WAVE 8, but it's most evident when you compare the BATMAN from WAVE 1 with the repainted BATMAN in the new 2-pack with CLAYFACE, which is made from the same mold...

...The WAVE 1 BATMAN was REALLY sturdy...The 2-pack, not so much...

You can really tell with the joints in figs from WAVE 8 and beyond, especially the thighs...The pegs really bend.

If MATTEL doesn't rectify this, then I'm done with DCUC. I loathe flimsy figs...

Bro, you are so right!!

That Clay-splattered Bats is soft as a sundae left under a heat lamp!!!

I like the figure, but man he is almost as bendable as Clayface himself.

Wasnt expecting Wave 9 to be out so fast. Guess i'm going back on a Ramen diet.

Yeah first it was Hasbro milikng me dry, now it is Mattel. But still glad to have a few available. (I want Green Arrow, Black Canary, Black Adam, and Mantis). Guess it is time to start another budget just for figures.

Yeah I'm still needing a nicely painted 5 pack. I just took the day off from work and drove all over a three hour radius looking for any wave 9 or the 5 pack. Nothing!

If anybody can find some figures, it's you Degra. Can't wait to see your LOD display when u finally get th new Lex Luthor.

just got back home and no dc figs today, hey clam my gf found some in vacaville today so they should hit sac yesterday or today.

just got back home and no dc figs today, hey clam my gf found some in vacaville today so they should hit sac yesterday or today.

thanks for the info, I think they hit yesterday, but like I said I didn't look real closely because I thought they were wave 8.

I saw a case at one store and opened the top, I thought I saw Mr.Terrific. So then I went to another walmart and saw another case, didn't open it, figuring it was wave 8 again. And then went to another and saw the same thing.

I left two cases unopened, and one I just kinda peeked at.

I had never seen wave 8 on the shelves at Walmart, so I had no clue wave 9 might show up.

My brother went back to some of them today, but no sign. Either they were bought up or took to the backroom.

Anyhow, we were hunting hotwheels. My brother collects them, I have fun finding the T-hunts.

I see JJ's pics. I see them as thumbnails and the links

You're both mods. Your permissions are probably different from most of us.

That's the same thing I thought as well.

Time for photobucket JJ. :P

Well I just got back from my Wal-Mart and they did have wave 9 there sad part is they didn't have the 3 I wanted which where. Green Arrow,Mantis (SP Verison) and Black Carnary. The only ones they had where the Gardain,Dead Shot and Black Adam I just leave them. So they are out.

Well I just got back from my Wal-Mart and they did have wave 9 there sad part is they didn't have the 3 I wanted which where. Green Arrow,Mantis (SP Verison) and Black Carnary. The only ones they had where the Gardain,Dead Shot and Black Adam I just leave them. So they are out.

hey man would be willing to help fellow members out with this wave?

I would but as of right now I only have $20.00 on me I knew I wouldn't be getting all 3 I wanted I was just hoping they had at less one of the 3 I wanted. I'm going to Target tomorrow so I will see what they have. If Wal-Mart still has the 3 that I saw I will get you at less 1 of them. But you have to tell me which one you want.

I live in Riverside CA so that's close to Orange. Like I said they only had 3 there this morning when I was there and I didn't get them cause they where not the ones I was looking for.