DCUC Walmart 5 pack out!

degra

this turned me off from buying this pack forever ....that and me not having the money

Hmmm... That guy was pretty rough with all of those figures. He practically twisted that arm off himself.

That's what I'm saying. I bet he broke it, then edited that part out of the video. IIRC, he pulls her out, then there's an edit, then he discovers her arm is loose and it falls off.

Watch this fool review Black Canary. I was waiting for her arm to come off too! This guy's just a brute! And... "DEEnah???"

jtrain is the reson i got into these figures, he's a good guy and always answered my questions, as for the set i too broke to buy and i don't like the catwoman and two face

He might be a good guy, but he has no idea how to handle a figure. First, if a joint is stiff, you don't force it like he was. Second, you have to be GENTLE with the female arms. The pieces holding them together are very weak at the shoulder/bicep joint. My daughter accidentally broke two DCSH Super Girls in the same spot. The first time she was 6 and didn't know how the joints worked and applied too much pressure (again, 6 years old...she wasn't that strong) and it snapped. The second time she was just playing too hard. Snapped in it in the same place.

lol i know, he did kinda rip it off, i just don't like people calling him names

I decided to venture out late tonight to see about finding some of Wave 9. So far I've hit 11 Walmarts since Friday. 4 of those Walmarts have never carried DC Universe until now. So Mattel was right about better distribution...at least in my area. The one I went to tonight was able to check the computer for me, but no luck finding any individual cases. However, the pallet tonight had 3 cases of the 5 packs. So it seems those are showing up pretty well.

this turned me off from buying this pack forever ....that and me not having the money

Hmmm... That guy was pretty rough with all of those figures. He practically twisted that arm off himself.

That's what I'm saying. I bet he broke it, then edited that part out of the video. IIRC, he pulls her out, then there's an edit, then he discovers her arm is loose and it falls off.

Watch this fool review Black Canary. I was waiting for her arm to come off too! This guy's just a brute! And... "DEEnah???"

jtrain is the reson i got into these figures, he's a good guy and always answered my questions, as for the set i too broke to buy and i don't like the catwoman and two face

He might be a good guy, but he has no idea how to handle a figure. First, if a joint is stiff, you don't force it like he was. Second, you have to be GENTLE with the female arms. The pieces holding them together are very weak at the shoulder/bicep joint. My daughter accidentally broke two DCSH Super Girls in the same spot. The first time she was 6 and didn't know how the joints worked and applied too much pressure (again, 6 years old...she wasn't that strong) and it snapped. The second time she was just playing too hard. Snapped in it in the same place.

Well I just posted my reponce to his so called "accident" with Catwoman

Well I just posted my reponce to his so called "accident" with Catwoman

That would suck if he reelly broke it on purpose just because he hated the five pack. That would take away the opportunity from someone who might've actually wanted it. Those things are mighty fragile, tho.

Can someone help me. I found this 5 pack tonight and it's very weird. The Batman doesn't have his cape and the place where Catwoman normally is there's this black batman figure. It has a very narrow head and has painted arms with pink fingernails and what appears to be brass knuckles with jewels (simulate painted) over every knuckle.

First thing came to mind was that someone took out the Catwoman and replaced it with this other figure and then returned the package but it doesnt appeared that it has ever been opened. Plus theres package difference too. Theres no Exclusives Lex Sticker and theres a smaller DC sticker placed over the front. Any info will help.

My link

post-3522-12526570585524_thumb.jpg

post-3522-12526570688564_thumb.jpg

post-3522-12526570789247_thumb.jpg

Can someone help me. I found this 5 pack tonight and it's very weird. The Batman doesn't have his cape and the place where Catwoman normally is there's this black batman figure. It has a very narrow head and has painted arms with pink fingernails and what appears to be brass knuckles with jewels (simulate painted) over every knuckle.

First thing came to mind was that someone took out the Catwoman and replaced it with this other figure and then returned the package but it doesn’t appeared that it has ever been opened. Plus there’s package difference too. There’s no Exclusives Lex Sticker and there’s a smaller DC sticker placed over the front. Any info will help.

My link

WOW, that is weird. I have never seen that black figure before.. but it is definitely a Toybiz Marvel Legends mold, not a Mattel DCUC figure.

I am guessing it is some kinda weird custom figure that indeed was placed in there instead

Went to Wal-Mart last night after getting of work and caught them stocking the shelves with the 5 pack. The only figure I was disappointed in was Superman that lifted cape look didn't set right with me and of course his belt had to be crooked but a quick head swap with the Superman VS Brainiac 2 pack version and all is good now.

First thing came to mind was that someone took out the Catwoman and replaced it with this other figure and then returned the package but it doesn’t appeared that it has ever been opened. Plus there’s package difference too. There’s no Exclusives Lex Sticker and there’s a smaller DC sticker placed over the front. Any info will help.

My link

that is exactly what is happening i see it in my toys r us with the superman/braniak 2-pack

My link

well the figure is mandarin from the face off pack, its obvious soemoen bougth it and returned it, ud think they would take the lex and not catwoman....oh well....but yeah come on guys you see that and really cant tell its been switched out? You really think its a special variant? Common sense guys come on.

I have an extra 5pack I am willing to trade. Of course I will sell the 5 pack for price + tax + shipping.

Items I am looking for:

Wonder Twins

DC Universe Wave 9, 5 figures

Marvel Universe wave 5 I will trade for 7 figures. Figures mainly looking for; Electro, Sub-mariner, Guardian, Silver Centurion, Upside down Spidey, closed fist Iron fist.

Marvel Universe Bullseye will count as four figs. I know on Ebay he may sell for more, but We are fellow collectors not profiteers.

Chops

Yesterday I saw ONE five pack at my local WalMart.

This was an ultra-rare variant though with a blue Aquaman instead of a Lex Luthor.

I realize this is indeed stealing but I can't completely fault these thieves. I drop a good deal of the blame right at Mattel's feet. Clearly there's a demand for Lex Luthor. Why not release him on a single card? Why does Mattel have to always cover themselves and hedge their bets by making him a part of a multi-figure pack and charging over fifty dollars when Lex is obviously the main draw here? Even worse, Mattel packs the rest of the set with repaints! To cap it all off, the whole damn set has to be a WalMart exclusive!

I'm not condoning this but Mattel is really begging for some backlash here.

Picked-up my 5-pack last week at a local WalMart. I'm VERY pleased with it, the LEX LUTHOR figure is enough to make me overlook the lame inclusion of yet more SUPES and BATS figures, and the purple CATWOMAN and classic-colored TWO-FACE are also welcome additions.

BTW...IMO, The LEX figure bears more than a passing resemblance to Michael Rosenbaum...