DCUC Walmart 5 pack out!

degra

Well I picked up a set of these for someone who just told me they don't want it. I thought before I returned them I'd see if anyone needs them--cost plus shipping. If I don't hear back by tues night sept 1 I'll just return it.

I'll send RockThePlank a message I've been trying to get him a set too. I'll let him know that if he still wants one to PM you.

Lex in my opinion is one of the highlights of the DCUC line this year along with Hawkman, Giganta, SP Mantis, SP Parademon, BaF Chemo, and Gentleman Ghost. Much like the Wonder Twins, I waited decades to finally be able to have a scientist LoD Lex and the wait was well worth it. It just pops with the pink and minty green pants along with the bandolier and canisters. And the Lex head sculpt with the red shading captures perfectly the definitive expression and face as I always see him. If they do re-release the DCSH Lex in his battle armor hopefully they will use this head rather than the original one.

I went back to the lone Wal Mart that had these and these were long gone!!! Oh well, perhaps they'll re-release him someday!!! I wasn't going to spend all that money for one figure I wanted!!!

Just opened my set and was totally happy with the figures since I missed out on the DC Superheroes line and can't bring myself to purchase the Catwoman and Two-Face on ebay and pay probably the same price as this 5-pack (maybe even more). Looking at the purple Catwoman, I'm thinking I hope they made Jim Balent's version of Catwoman with this color scheme. Only complaint here is the lack of accessories, for the price we only got one whip. One more batarang, a tommy gun and kryptonite accessories would have made this set a great value. But at least we're a step closer to the LoD ensemble.

if you buy the ml 2 packs you can take some of those guns for 2 face

if you buy the ml 2 packs you can take some of those guns for 2 face

great idea and I just got the nick fury/hand ninja pack last Sunday as well, now come to think of it I can also use the hand gun in my deathstroke fig or the revolver from vigilante awesome thanks dude, that will do for now.

walmart got more of hese last night second case at this particular one

this turned me off from buying this pack forever ....that and me not having the money

Saw that video when it came out and thats the reason why I opened my 5-pack thank God the figures I got were all good. I would really be pissed if that happened to me.

this turned me off from buying this pack forever ....that and me not having the money

Saw that video when it came out and thats the reason why I opened my 5-pack thank God the figures I got were all good. I would really be pissed if that happened to me.

lol, this guy is a joke. Doesn't know that two face is dcsh repaint...but knows catwoman is. he says theres ABSOLUTELY NO accessories...then shows cat womans whip.

He continually complains about stiffness in the joints...and then proceeds to just wrench at them...like he's hoping they will break or something. You know he broke that figure. That's why he edited the video.

whats the point of someone else rating figures?

like movies what do i care what someone else rates it, i might like or not like it the movie/figure.

Dont let the creep make your mind up! The way he handled those figures its no wonder why cat womans arm broke off.

Hmmm... That guy was pretty rough with all of those figures. He practically twisted that arm off himself.

That's what I'm saying. I bet he broke it, then edited that part out of the video. IIRC, he pulls her out, then there's an edit, then he discovers her arm is loose and it falls off.

Hmmm... That guy was pretty rough with all of those figures. He practically twisted that arm off himself.

That's what I'm saying. I bet he broke it, then edited that part out of the video. IIRC, he pulls her out, then there's an edit, then he discovers her arm is loose and it falls off.

Watch this fool review Black Canary. I was waiting for her arm to come off too! This guy's just a brute! And... "DEEnah???"

Watch this fool review Black Canary. I was waiting for her arm to come off too! This guy's just a brute! And... "DEEnah???"

jtrain is the reson i got into these figures, he's a good guy and always answered my questions, as for the set i too broke to buy and i don't like the catwoman and two face

jtrain is the reson i got into these figures, he's a good guy and always answered my questions, as for the set i too broke to buy and i don't like the catwoman and two face

That guy totally broke that figure himself and he has know idea what he's talking about.

He might be a good guy, but he has no idea how to handle a figure. First, if a joint is stiff, you don't force it like he was. Second, you have to be GENTLE with the female arms. The pieces holding them together are very weak at the shoulder/bicep joint. My daughter accidentally broke two DCSH Super Girls in the same spot. The first time she was 6 and didn't know how the joints worked and applied too much pressure (again, 6 years old...she wasn't that strong) and it snapped. The second time she was just playing too hard. Snapped in it in the same place.